Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Any one watch the Knives Out sequel? - Knives Out Glass Onion.  Thoroughly enjoyed the original film but I thought the sequel was slow to get going, then it was watchable but then forgettable. Whereas the original I would happily watch again.

I liked the new one .I am a fan of the actress who played Whiskey.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

And sometimes it can even be on something like an internet cruise message board.

I have met more than 20 people on internet cruise boards who I became friends with off line.I e-mail with 13 people who post on CC and have met several in person even two who have posted on this thread.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

The Holidays should be in July😁I am going to start a petition!!!!

I always thought Christmas should be late Feb or early March. It's a cold weather holiday but at least we'd have something to look forward to during the dreary days of Jan and Feb. 

The only problem with my idea is that it's give people 8 more weeks of shopping......and 8 more weeks of Black Friday sales! 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I always thought Christmas should be late Feb or early March. It's a cold weather holiday but at least we'd have something to look forward to during the dreary days of Jan and Feb. 

The only problem with my idea is that it's give people 8 more weeks of shopping......and 8 more weeks of Black Friday sales! 😄

Santa would have to change what he wears,a tee shirt instead of a heavy suit.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Is that him by the angel?

9 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

In one of the bags??

Now we are getting closer. 

Hint: the only recognizable feature is his eye. As in only one shows up in the photo.  If it wasn't for the fact that he was trying to unwrap a bag, we would've never noticed him 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Have a safe trip.
Are you making two stops?

Thank you, Arzeena.  Yes.  Hopefully we'll make it to somewhere in SC..last year Va  and SC really tied us up.  We've got reservations in Gainesville the 2nd night.  It was tough getting reservations when I went online last week 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cruisingpeople said:

I found him. He is between the white bow and the red tissue paper.

21 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

That was my guess too.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Winner, winner. Chicken Dinner.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Winner, winner. Chicken Dinner.

Funny thing is, it doesn't even look like him in the picture.  If it wasn't for him moving, I never would have noticed him. 

20221226_013328.thumb.jpg.e50d6cc83f19c25be92b7a3789c066b1.jpg

• Like 16

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have met more than 20 people on internet cruise boards who I became friends with off line.I e-mail with 13 people who post on CC and have met several in person even two who have posted on this thread.

I used to frequent 2 aol chat rooms that had annual gatherings in Vegas and Atlantic City.  I must have met approx. 80 people in person from those rooms.  Great fun!  More people to meet in March on the Bella cruise.

If anyone watched SNL back in the day, I think the 90's, Mike Myers played a character, Linda Richman, who was based on his mother in law.  Her name was really Linda Richman and was a reg in one of the chatrooms.  I met her in person when she gave a talk about her book "I'd Rather Laugh".  On occasion, we used to phone call each other and diss some of the chatters. 🤣 I told her Mike sounded more like her than she did. When my daughter married, Linda sent her a beautiful wall hanging made in Israel. What a funny lady.

• Like 4