Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

My granddaughter was in to have her foot x-rayed again, and they say it has a hairline fracture.  Not bad enough for a boot, which they thought would cause more problems than it would help.

It hasn’t slowed her down much.

I hope your granddaughter isn't hurting too much!  Did the Dr say how long before the hairline fracture heals?  I guess it may depend on how active she is/will be?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Sea Dog Greg, so sorry you're not getting any respite. I really wish there was something I could help you with.

@Ocean Boy  + 1

OB, wishing you a very enjoyable cruise, with balmy weather and novel drinks 😉 

@StanleyandGus Glad your surgery was successful. May be the headaches are following the "new balance" of hormones you're experiencing, wishing you a swift and full recovery. Enjoy your quilting, sounds very interesting. 

@h20skibum

Mark, "Sounds like she would make a good lawyer".  😉  Agree with Greg @Sea Dog 

+1 to all of Dani's responses🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I thought you were cruising on the Allure and on another ship? Didn't I read that recently or was it someone else?

Yes, we’re on Allure 2/26 and Adventure 3/1.  I meant that I’m excited for him cruising this weekend (while I have to wait another 4 weeks, lol).

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Fingers crossed we get to Atlantic City Friday.  Two weeks ago it snowed, last week we were both sick, tired of rescheduling!  My host is taking us  to LaStrada for dinner, followed by a host party Friday night.  I don’t want to miss that.  So we shall see.

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Yes, we’re on Allure 2/26 and Adventure 3/1.  I meant that I’m excited for him cruising this weekend (while I have to wait another 4 weeks, lol).

I will look forward to your pictures!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We just did check in for March 14 summit rock and romance cruise this will be our 6th , entertainment is really good this year Don McLean and Dave Mason are just two of the many performers.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fingers crossed we get to Atlantic City Friday.  Two weeks ago it snowed, last week we were both sick, tired of rescheduling!  My host is taking us  to LaStrada for dinner, followed by a host party Friday night.  I don’t want to miss that.  So we shall see.

Good Luck Marietta and Charlie!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fingers-crossed and good luck. The sun is going to make a guest appearance by Friday so you should be good for the drive. I just looked at the LaStrada menu & it looks delish. And good thing the host is treating!!!

Win Da Money!

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Fingers-crossed and good luck. The sun is going to make a guest appearance this weekend so you should be good for the drive. I just looked at the LaStrada menu & it looks delish. And good thing the host is treating!!!

Win Da Money!

+1. Marietta and Charlie!  @DaniDanielle

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fingers crossed for a fantastic time.   Dinner sounds fabulous, definitely don't want to miss that.  Good Luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Is there anything your doctor could suggest?

We may try muscle relaxers but wanted me to stop the Gabipentin (for nerve pain) first to see if that helped.

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

@Sea Dog

Greg, I am not sure if I mentioned this before but have you tried topical magnesium lotion, gel or oil.

I hope you find some relief soon. It breaks my heart to learn that you are still in pain.

Yes I’ve tried it and it did not help.

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

@Sea Dog Greg, is your hernia operation scheduled yet?

Yes that is on February 14th in a couple of weeks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

My granddaughter was in to have her foot x-rayed again, and they say it has a hairline fracture.  Not bad enough for a boot, which they thought would cause more problems than it would help.

It hasn’t slowed her down much.

Sorry to hear your granddaughter has fractured her foot.

get-well-soon.gif

• Like 4

Yesterday we did take the ferry to Manly and enjoyed the afternoon at the beach.  On our walk there we picked up a picnic lunch.  We don’t get in further than our knees as it’s cold!  I forgot it was the Pacific.  Hopefully when we get up to the GBR the water will be warmer.  

In the a.m. we did our work out and climbed the South pylon museum steps.  We saw climbers on the bridge and decided our climb of 200 steps was a good choice.

Today we’re planning a trip to the Queen Victoria building, maybe China town and then the Royal gardens.  Tonight is the the Sydney opera “The magic flute”. 

Today the “Queen Elizabeth” is parked outside our door.

172D445E-12F1-4CF6-A4D6-CA772AB0640A.jpeg

• Like 18

@Sea Dog and others for Pain Relief.

Got invited  last night for a free dinner at a local golf course and talk about chronic pain relief. Stems cell etc.                 Regenerative medicines in place of surgery. 

It was quite interesting how far they have come  with this type of medicine.

https://www.reclaimhealthgroup.com/

Reclaim Health Group is a leader in regenerative cell therapy that's been improving patients' quality of life since 2017. Our team has administered over 6,000 stem cell injections to help patients regain mobility in their joints, repair torn ligaments, and experience less pain from musculoskeletal injuries. Additionally, our regenerative tissue transplants have proven to help with joint injuries, providing cushioning, structural support, and viscosity. Services include: Regenerative Cell Therapy Stem Cell Therapy Regenerative Tissue Transplants Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Reclaim Health Group is committed to helping patients get better through a combination of the latest scientific breakthroughs and the healing power of nature.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1