Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thanks,Maryann 

My Therapists had been planning to take me to a restaurant for lunch this coming Saturday.The last time I was able to get to one was 2019.

However,due to my problems over the last few days they postponed it.

They continuously set goals for me .

• Like 5

@BonTexasNY    Bon Voyage, Bonnie and Jack!!!!  🛳️

Congratulations on making Diamond!💎

Enjoy your First B2B!  🛳️2🛳️!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My Therapists had been planning to take me to a restaurant for lunch this coming Saturday.The last time I was able to get to one was 2019.

However,due to my problems over the last few days they postponed it.

They continuously set goals for me .

Hopefully your lunch with your Therapists will come to fruition quite soon!❤️

A relaxing day in Cozumel.  Went snorkeling for a couple hours at Money Bar, then enjoyed calamari and beef nachos before heading back to the ship.

464221682_10160421059561905_2199503602052162870_n.jpg.3ae7436fb50cd6964598303223b1b14b.jpg

464198053_10160421060341905_7058237384359934610_n.thumb.jpg.b1750547c0fcd25e2885e40ecec21f27.jpg

Stopped in the port shops to scope out some vanilla to purchase before the Bella Cruise for @Ken at the beach's wife Vikki.  (If anyone else wants some, lemme know and I'll purchase it the week before Bella and give it to you on Bella.)

IMG_20241021_123957477.thumb.jpg.bf1564a6681093cd2adfb9e5caf5ef7b.jpg

And had to step over the red line to snag a rope pic for @Sea Dog.

IMG_20241021_124425965(1).thumb.jpg.db1eefa3446ee447816dae6b6964aefa.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea  Awesome pictures, Helen!🥰

Agreed!  It’s been a bit since I lurked here, but enjoyed your photos, Helen @FromSea2ShiningSea.  

And enjoyed the sweet photos of the furbabies shared by all of you here. 😁

Those of you cruising right now, have a splendid time! 🏝️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

@BonTexasNY  Bonnie, I missed when you’re sailing in your B2B, but wish you two wonderful cruises.  

Thanks Deb, Harmony Oct. 27 and Nov. 3 out of Galveston.  I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome costumes on Halloween.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for our upcoming Diamond in the making cruises. Honest, never thought it would happen!

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Thanks Deb, Harmony Oct. 27 and Nov. 3 out of Galveston.  I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome costumes on Halloween.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes for our upcoming Diamond in the making cruises. Honest, never thought it would happen!

Enjoy your upcoming cruises, it's almost here.  Will miss you and Jack in Feb but get it.  Hope to sail with you again in the future.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, akcruz said:

Enjoy your upcoming cruises, it's almost here.  Will miss you and Jack in Feb but get it.  Hope to sail with you again in the future.

I'll miss the whole Bella group, past on Bella 01 and additions on Bella 02.  Have a Miami Vice for me in the Schooner Bar, please! And for Jack, a diet coke. 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Which cruise are you turning Diamond, Oct 27 or Nov 3rd? 

I only did a Halloween cruise once, many years ago on Oasis. It never occurred to me to pack a costume, especially since we barely can pack regular cruising clothes & stay within the airlines baggage limits. I was amazed by how many people dressed up. There was also a "haunted house" down in the conference room.  Did a nice job with that too. Probably the only time I was in a ships conference room.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I'll miss the whole Bella group, past on Bella 01 and additions on Bella 02.  Have a Miami Vice for me in the Schooner Bar, please! And for Jack, a diet coke. 

Bonnie, congratulations on turning Diamond! 🎉💎

I’m sure you will have lots of volunteers for the Miami Vice; Jack may get thirsty. 😹

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, George C said:

Yikes Albany in the winter, you can buy her snow shovel for Christmas 😁😁

I know, right?  She and her mom actually spent all day Sunday shopping for winter clothes…I don’t think she’s had to wear a coat in the 2 years she’s been down here!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

This morning I woke up with my entire body shaking.My BP was 191/70.I immediately took my BP medication and an hour later it was down to 141/60.

I had an 11:00 appointment scheduled with my Neurologist due to foot numbness that kept me confined to my bedroom the past 4 days.The doctor prescribed Gabapentin 100mg, 3 times a day stating it was the only medication that would address the numbness immediately.I was on the medication in 2018 but stopped it because it was causing extreme dizziness.

Not a great way to start the day. Hope the medicine works but without the side effects this time.

10 hours ago, George C said:

my two monsters, while they look very innocent, one was attacking my feet in bed this morning, while they always have a couple of bowls of kitten food they like to eat newspapers , strange kittens

Leonard usually sleeps in step daughters bed and more than a few times, she's been woken up by him attacking her arm.  In the morning, he'll sit next to me on the arm of the couch & when he wants petting, he'll gently grab (i.e. bite down) my shirt sleeve & pull it towards him. Once when I was wearing short sleeves, he went to grab (bite down) my arm. I asked him in a stern voice if he thought that was a good idea. He's never done it since when wearing short sleeves. Long sleeves are still fair game.

Toilet paper is Leonard's paper of choice to eat.

• Haha 12

29 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

I know, right?  She and her mom actually spent all day Sunday shopping for winter clothes…I don’t think she’s had to wear a coat in the 2 years she’s been down here!

Plenty of opportunity to ski in Adirondacks & nearby Vermont. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Which cruise are you turning Diamond, Oct 27 or Nov 3rd? 

I only did a Halloween cruise once, many years ago on Oasis. It never occurred to me to pack a costume, especially since we barely can pack regular cruising clothes & stay within the airlines baggage limits. I was amazed by how many people dressed up. There was also a "haunted house" down in the conference room.  Did a nice job with that too. Probably the only time I was in a ships conference room.

We turn diamond at the completion of the Nov 3 cruise.

I saw an easy Halloween costume I could use.  A blue dress and devil ears on my head.  Devil With The Blue Dress.

2 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

In the 21 years we've been in TX, I wore my NY down jacket approx. 6 times.  I'm not complaining!

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Luckynana said:

@BonTexasNY    Bon Voyage, Bonnie and Jack!!!!  🛳️

Congratulations on making Diamond!💎

Enjoy your First B2B!  🛳️2🛳️!!!!!!!

+ 1 Bonnie & Jack 💐 @BonTexasNY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1