Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

22 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

When I search the show, what season and what number show should I be looking for?

I have only watched the show a few times.

There are three different series of the show.

1) Below Deck (The original ) Has 8 seasons with season 9 starting this October. Features Captain Lee

2) Below Deck Med. Has 6 seasons which we are currently on. Features Captain Sandy Last episode was Monday night which is S6 E13. They are filming S7 now

3) Below Deck Sailing Yacht which has 2 seasons featuring Captain Glen. Not sure when Season 3 will start but probably after Below Deck Season 9.

Great stuff if you love big yachts, beautiful locations, incredible food plus a whole lot of crew drama.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

You want Season 6 episode 13.

I laughed when Lexi complained about how poor people took advantage of her wealth. She's only worth about $50,000, mostly from this show.

I read online her net worth is approx. $250,000 and that includes the salary she was paid of $50,000 for this year's season on BD Med.      Most of her money has been earned from Modeling.    I cannot believe she is 29 yrs old - she behaves like a 2 yr old.     And she has a Bachelors degree of Science in Biology, Nursing and Physics.      

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

So sick of that water taxi pre recorded, "Hello, I said Hello...". Her voice irritates my short nerve!   What floors me is the tip jar when you purchase your water taxi wristbands from the girl that if she smiled her face would crack and the tip jar for the quick ride over to Philipsburg by two dudes that don't smile or say a damn thing. Other than that, all is good. Last couple of visits we walked into town and back to the ship.  

It was the guys voice today, with a guy standing in the front of the boat making hand gestures as if he was talking. Didn’t need to try to lip sync (which they did last time) because he was wearing a mask. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

So sick of that water taxi pre recorded, "Hello, I said Hello...". Her voice irritates my short nerve!   What floors me is the tip jar when you purchase your water taxi wristbands from the girl that if she smiled her face would crack and the tip jar for the quick ride over to Philipsburg by two dudes that don't smile or say a damn thing. Other than that, all is good. Last couple of visits we walked into town and back to the ship.  

Suggest a cruise staple....ear plugs.  😉 Bucky...he just takes his hearing aids out.  Blissful oblivion.  😄 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1