Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Busy day in the Sea Dog household. Pick up puppy number 2, Elizabeth’s brother Charley and then I have surgeon consultation about my knee replacement with a doctor that uses a robotic assist knee replacement. I starting to wonder if I’m crazy getting a knee replacement with two new puppies? Linda says we will adapt, but I’m starting to feel guilty about getting it done. Should make it still easy to do this.0ECB217F-4128-4172-8031-D9DA043079AD.thumb.jpeg.a8ec8723bd6a8fb40df55f62a4e973d5.jpeg

On the plus side, plenty of time for puppy snuggling 😉!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

There are several of us with January cruises.  I am thinking we need to hold on and see.  Maybe there will be so many cancellations RC will send out a letter saying they are canceling all cruises but one.  Then they will take one large ship that will sail to each port and pick us all up and we will have a week to party together! 🎉 

I love this idea!    That would be so much fun!

I woke up this morning to discover that Eric woke up earlier than me today (unusual) and discovered he started to tear apart the closet in spare bedroom bringing out his cruise wear and what he wanted to take to dry cleaners, what he wanted to pack, what he didn't think fit, etc. etc.    He had a whole pot of coffee before I woke up around 6:45 am and that bedroom looked like it!

He's full steam ahead for our cruise on Jan 9th.    He keeps saying I don't care where I go but I'm going!

• Like 13

9 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you.

I am back home now after getting the stitches out.

The hospital sister put some antibiotic gel on the wound and said it had healed well.

Graham.

IMG_20211229_135338.jpg

That is healing nicely.   Did they give you any type of special cream or ointment to put on daily for healing and help with any possible scaring?    

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Unfortunately the video didn’t play for me. However this photo makes up with cuteness. 

Same here , no video  !  Very cute puppies! They will bring you much joy .  

Greg , my husband also has doc appointment to discuss  knee replacement, both knees for him .   Hope all goes well for you . 

Edited by NHProud

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Busy day in the Sea Dog household. Pick up puppy number 2, Elizabeth’s brother Charley and then I have surgeon consultation about my knee replacement with a doctor that uses a robotic assist knee replacement. I starting to wonder if I’m crazy getting a knee replacement with two new puppies? Linda says we will adapt, but I’m starting to feel guilty about getting it done. Should make it still easy to do this.0ECB217F-4128-4172-8031-D9DA043079AD.thumb.jpeg.a8ec8723bd6a8fb40df55f62a4e973d5.jpeg

Today must be the cat's worst nightmare.☺

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

The most interesting thing about going off ship in San Juan is having the opportunity to meet the guy who needs $30 to get to the airport to go home In Minnesota.So far he has approached us 12 times.

So you only have to deal with him 18 more times.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Posted on Bella thread, but we have closed on our condo. Not as many beach or rocket pics in my future. Sorry.

Congratulations!    I hope all went well and you are happy with the sales price.   

Full steam ahead for the world cruise and swimming pool at the new house🤩

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Samantha is 5 1/2 months old now.  She went into heat on Christmas Day.  Sigh.  She already had an appointment to get spayed January 13th.  

1422954596_Samantha24.thumb.jpeg.114b6cc3565a62d7bc90b5a835941afb.jpeg

When I got my dog, Molly, I had some thoughts about breeding her. She goes into ger first heat and I couldn't wait to be able to get her to the vet to get her fixed.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2