Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

19 minutes ago, mets07 said:

I liked Knots Landing also.

How about Mod Squad?  I loved 

My Mom and I watched knots landing together every week.  She liked better than dynasty.  

How about Barney Miller?  I remember my Dad and older Brother watching every week then I got to reruns in the 80s.

• Like 1

Just now, Sheal said:

Are the deer that accustomed to people?  Ours spook at the sound of a kitchen cabinet closing even with the windows shut.

Yes, this particular deer was behind a fence. However, even without that I find when I am taking a run or walk, they will flinch a bit and stare, but often will just stay where they are.  Occasionally will dash off. 

• Like 1

I didn't do too many activities with my little pigs, mostly because my mother had dogs then and still.  I might have lost one every now and then but they showed up within a day.

We also had big pigs but at the end of each year Lucy, or Pig or Pen (only names I can remember) ended up as bacon. Same thing with the chickens or turkeys or whatever else my parents decided to try out. 

• Like 2

Just now, lenquixote66 said:

I have several friends in Bergen County who have not mentioned seeing any deer.However,areas in Long Island and Westchester have had coyotes recently.

We live near a bunch of wooded areas, a river, and a reservoir (in the pictures), so we see a lot of deer. 

I have not seen a coyote, but my husband has. 

6 minutes ago, Sheal said:

I didn't do too many activities with my little pigs, mostly because my mother had dogs then and still.  I might have lost one every now and then but they showed up within a day.

We also had big pigs but at the end of each year Lucy, or Pig or Pen (only names I can remember) ended up as bacon. Same thing with the chickens or turkeys or whatever else my parents decided to try out. 

My brother was into lizards and frogs.  Whenever they got loose I use to be afraid of finding in my bed, never did thank god.  

I love this version of the theme to Twin Peaks. It almost more haunting than the original. 

The guitarist is from a Finish Band called Steve’n’Seagulls.  They put an interesting twist on music. Prime example is their version of this Metallica song. 

• Like 3

Just now, mets07 said:

We live near a bunch of wooded areas, a river, and a reservoir (in the pictures), so we see a lot of deer. 

I have not seen a coyote, but my husband has. 

One of my daughters lives in upstate NY and often will find bears at her front door.

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I love this version of the theme to Twin Peaks. It almost more haunting than the original. 

The guitarist is from a Finish Band called Steve’n’Seagulls.  They put an interesting twist on music. Prime example is their version of this Metallica song. 

Are you familiar with Julee Cruise ? She sang the song to this music.

I was a huge Twin Peaks fan . I have every copy of the Twin Peaks Gazette and an ID card stating that I am a resident of Twin Peaks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Are you familiar with Julee Cruise ? She sang the song to this music.

I was a huge Twin Peaks fan . I have every copy of the Twin Peaks Gazette and an ID card stating that I am a resident of Twin Peaks.

I didn’t know of her. By brother loved the show and we watched it together back in the day. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

One of my daughters lives in upstate NY and often will find bears at her front door.

Now that would freak me out big time.  We had one about 3/4 mile away last year in a very busy area backed up with woods.  I was hoping he would go back in the woods and keep going the other way.

Coyotes are a regular sight these days.  My neighbor just bought me a new whistle, I lost my original but back then the sightings were rare.

I need to look up Twin Peaks.  Len, where did you reside?