Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, George C said:

I have not seen any cat or kitten pictures in a while , we will be getting ours soon , currently have 120 pounds of kitten litter 😁😁, will buy them a new scratching post also.

Sing it with me:

"How much

For that kitty

In the window"

20240523_2004032.thumb.jpg.dadae3b0a7c323424214ea613cdfbbef.jpg

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 19

More window pictures with Lenoard.  Yeah, I moved the chair next to the window so he could rest comfortably while he contemplates life. 

20240521_2022192.thumb.jpg.30c398d517e69bc61c5d235850e52f7e.jpg

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, dpostman said:

https://tilley.com/pages/hats

😉

Tilley was a canadian comany but has been sold out a few years ago.  There are still a few selections that are still made in Canada and have the lifetime warranty that Tilley was known for.

As you might have guessed from my avatar... I have several summer Tilley hats and the most wonderful T2 Tecwool winter hat. (Link is to the US site)

dp

I've got 30 baseball/golf styles hats all arranged on shelves and hooks in our laundry room...on the way to the garage...where we have jackets, keys, etc.  Easy to grab one on the way out.  They're good for protecting the top of my head and some of my face.  I've slowly started changing to the kind of hats that you have.  I've got a bucket hat for yardwork and one for golf.  They're much better at protecting my face, ears, and neck.  I'll be looking for more of this style.  Tilley looks like a great online site.

• Like 3

Just got back from my grandson’s graduation. He won general excellence for being the number one graduate!  He was also valedictorian and had everyone in tears when he said he would give up all that he won to have his dad back.  He made us so proud❤️IMG_2351.thumb.jpeg.5f611bad932ca1adfdd2ab61105790d8.jpeg

• Like 36

3 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Just got back from my grandson’s graduation. He won general excellence for being the number one graduate!  He was also valedictorian and had everyone in tears when he said he would give up all that he won to have his dad back.  He made us so proud❤️IMG_2351.thumb.jpeg.5f611bad932ca1adfdd2ab61105790d8.jpeg

Congratulations Marietta!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for your thoughts. I have been wearing long sleeve rash guards for the last couple of years. Sunburn can ruin a cruise real fast.

We sail on Navigator this October out of LA, then Bella 2.0 and Bella 2.5 in February. Can’t come soon enough.

Thank you!!!!

Love the Navigator sailed her 3 times . My first grand suite.

thanks for all the cat pictures I definitely enjoyed them . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

Saw my doctor for another follow up appointment today.  He said I can put some weight on the injured leg…50% supported by crutches.  Was hoping I’d seen the last of the crutches…. Also don’t need to wear the shower boot cover and, best of all, don’t need to wear the boot to bed!!!

Great news Helen. I wish you continued progress.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Congratulation’s Marietta on your very smart Grandson.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, George C said:

I have not seen any cat or kitten pictures in a while , we will be getting ours soon , currently have 120 pounds of kitten litter 😁😁, will buy them a new scratching post also.

Maybe they have been playing Monopoly!

IMG_1265.thumb.jpeg.db793058bbf13f1f24fdf4dfa9bbf30d.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 19

35 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Congratulations to your grandson. That is a great accomplishment. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

5-fluorouracil is the generic of the brand name Efudex.

I had wondered about that, but I didn’t see it on Mr. Google.

17 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I’m definitely positive and motivated!!!!  George has actually been wrong before!  (Not sure he remembers…)  I took some OTC pain med before the appointment but I don’t think it was necessary.  So far…feels like trying to stretch a stiff limb.

Your positive attitude is great!

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Congratulations on your grandson's graduation accomplishments.  Your post brought me to tears.  God bless all of you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Maybe have to consider less beach time  excursions on cruises  and or cooler weather non beach cruises.

When Mike is in the water, he wears a rash guard with a hoodie to help protect him along with sunscreen.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, derorim said:

Can't wait to see your new kittens.  Here's a couple pics of Marcel.  He turns 17 next week.

He stole my seat.  And my pillow, too.

image.thumb.jpeg.39b8b170e5c908812e51abebcf94fc86.jpeg

Now he wants to give me a big juicy kiss. Ewwwww.

image.thumb.jpeg.6e3463a4031944fb5abe16245e81e297.jpeg

Very handsome boy 🙂 

His coloring reminds me of our Emma.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL❣️

Quite the accomplishments.  I wish him the best in his next Chapter..College😊

• Thanks 1

We had our daughter’s two kids for the day, while she went to her appointment at Cleveland Clinic.  

The grandkids agreed to do whatever Susan wanted to do, because today was her birthday.  

We started out with breakfast out, then took them swimming at our health club.  After a couple hours of swimming, it was time for lunch.  We ended up here.  

IMG_1276.thumb.jpeg.9f2e9e78753edfcbbc6077cf64ffe64f.jpeg

Still working on that duck collection, and they were nice enough to bring a couple more for the kids.  

• Like 17
  • Haha 2