Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

28 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fever back to 103.5.  Now she has a rash on her back. She is not a happy camper.

Ugh, something is going around my daughter and family all have it but at home.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fever back to 103.5.  Now she has a rash on her back. She is not a happy camper.

So sorry. I sure she feels better soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I am sorry, Marietta.  The picture you posted last night looked like she was on the road to recovery.  I hope they figure this out soon.  I wonder if she is having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic.  My son is allergic to two families of antibiotics and it always presented as a rash, but it was on his arms, chest and face.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, akcruz said:

Ugh, something is going around my daughter and family all have it but at home.  

I said this heat is getting everyone sick!

@reallyitsmemaI will tell my daughter to ask about allergies.  They said it is a heat rash but who knows.  It is warm in the room which I was surprised because it is always so cold at the hospital.

• Like 5

Meant for Jane

Here is our San Diego lighthouse on Pt. Loma .  There are beautiful views of the bay and below are the submarine pens.  The drive to Cabrillo National monument traverses Rosecrans military cemetery which is beautiful and quite moving at the same time . 

There is a city bus to the Cabrillo national park.

IMG_0255.jpeg

Edited by NHProud
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NHProud said:

Meant for Jane

Here is our San Diego lighthouse on Pt. Loma .  There are beautiful views of the bay and below are the submarine pens.  The drive to Cabrillo National monument traverses Rosecrans military cemetery which is beautiful and quite moving at the same time . 

IMG_0255.jpeg

Thank you. I havent booked flight to there yet, cant book until 11 months out, but I'll mark this. Not sure how much time I'll have in San Diego. 

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Thank you. I havent booked flight to there yet, cant book until 11 months out, but I'll mark this. Not sure how much time I'll have in San Diego. 

Best zoo with two new resident pandas . 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

@reallyitsmemaI will tell my daughter to ask about allergies.  They said it is a heat rash but who knows.  It is warm in the room which I was surprised because it is always so cold at the hospital.

I'm so sorry to hear that your granddaughter now has a rash..I do hope it's not itchy, at least!  My daughter broke out in a rash when she was around 12 years old.  She was on amoxicillian when she broke out.  I brought her to the doctor, and she was given a shot to determine if it was from an allergy to the meds.  Amazing....her rash disappeared for a while while we were there, and it was indeed an allergy to the amoxicillan.  Her rash then reappeared, confirming the allergy...my brother is also allergic to amoxicillan.

Now with regard to her fever...I'm guessing that's from her pneumonia?  Poor kid!  🙏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NHProud said:

Best zoo with two new resident pandas . 

Brevard here has a nice zoo and you can kayak thru it. I'd probably not do a zoo there, but maybe a light house. I'm trying to make a list of where to see birds the best here for when my cousin can come visit. She is so fun, makes me laugh. Cant wait. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NHProud said:

Meant for Jane

IMG_0255.jpeg

My brother was a "Lifer" in the Navy and was stationed there in San Diego back in the late "60's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I'm so sorry to hear that your granddaughter now has a rash..I do hope it's not itchy, at least!  My daughter broke out in a rash when she was around 12 years old.  She was on amoxicillian when she broke out.  I brought her to the doctor, and she was given a shot to determine if it was from an allergy to the meds.  Amazing....her rash disappeared for a while while we were there, and it was indeed an allergy to the amoxicillan.  Her rash then reappeared, confirming the allergy...my brother is also allergic to amoxicillan.

Now with regard to her fever...I'm guessing that's from her pneumonia?  Poor kid!  🙏

I am allergic to penicillin and Clindomyacin .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I was hoping to read that she s getting better.Sorry to hear this,Marietta.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

My brother was a "Lifer" in the Navy and was stationed there in San Diego back in the late "60's.

My dad and mom are buried at a military cemetery outside Denver , he served during WW 2 , but never left the states. I did two years in army during Vietnam, but did one year in Oklahoma and another in Germany.

love having two crazy kittens in the house , one is extremely friendly and will sit on our laps , the other has stopped hissing at my wife so that’s a improvement. Should be fun taking them to the vet on Saturday.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Maryann, the fever is from the pneumonia but we all agreed she looks better today.

Thank you again for her update.  Did they find out anything about her rash?  Good that she looks better today.  Is she finally starting to feel better?

They keep saying it is a heat rash.  She feels better and wants to come home.  This is not funny but kinda is, she was lying there going I am never going to the  bathroom again, I am never going home, I am never going to see my family and so on but that was earlier, now she is more upbeat!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1