The Daily for Wednesday Jun 3, 2020

richwmn

today is Repeat Day and Global Running Day

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

Meal suggestion for today - Spicy roast veg & lentils

At Sea Indian Ocean
Nieuw Amsterdam destination Manila eta 6/6
Rotterdam destination Jakarta eta 6/5
Veendam destination Reunion eta 6/5
Volendam destination Manila eta 6/9
Zuiderdam destination Reunion eta 6/5

Jakarta Anchorage
Westerdam (Marine Traffic shows destination Benoa India eta 6/5)

La Paz Anchorage / Pichilingue
Koningsdam

Oosterdam

Lubuan
Maasdam

Manila Anchorage
Amsterdam
Eurodam
Noordam

Scheveningen NL Anchorage
Nieuw Statendam
Zaandam

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning and thank you for the Daily Report.

Repeat Day - yes, it seems that everyday is a repeat of the day before.

Thanks for the meal suggestion, but we're doing take out tonight.🙂

I had to go out and buy wine yesterday. 😉 I will have some with dinner, maybe I'll repeat that and have 2 glasses of wine.

Stay healthy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thank you Rich for the Daily report.

Repeat day -- this has been going on for 3 months.  Get up -- hunt for something to defrost for dinner.  Have breakfast, go back to sleep for awhile.  Have lunch -- rest and read.  Then dinner.  Watch repeat shows and go to bed.

Too old to run.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dobiemom said:

It's been said before but worth REPEATING (haha) we appreciate you doing this for all of us. 😘

So true.  And so true about the journey.  Have a wonderful day everyone.  Wishing safety to those in the path of Cristobal.

Roy

• Like 2

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich!  Thank you @dobiemom, it is worth repeating!

Morning Dailyites & my CC Sisters. Denise, did Shawn stay with you & Dave last night? Joy - hoping all is going well on your hunt!

I love spiciness. I may just have to hunt down a recipe. Though I have some leftover chicken that I need to finish, so I will substitute that for the lentils.

Stay well everyone!

• Like 2

Thanks for the Daily, Rich 🙂 

I think Repeat Day will be appreciated much more in the future.  We’ve certainly had weeks of it.  Kind of like the movie, Groundhog Day.  LOL.

Your dinner suggestion sounds interesting.  Not sure what will go on our plates tonight, yet.

• Like 2

Good Morning Rich and everyone. Thanks for our daily update.

I would love to be able to take a journey of 1000 miles right now even without a cash advance ! 
Dinner tonight will be roast beef and potatoes with strawberry shortcake.The berries are from a local farm market.

I agree every day has been a repeat for the past 2 1/2 months.

Have a great day.

• Like 2

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  Repeat Day - when I checked the calendar this morning, I'm pretty sure it read March Eleventy Ninth.  LOL

Good suggestion for dinner - I  saw a roast in the freezer the other day, so might pop that into the slow cooker (minus the lentils), add some vegetables, and we'll have dinner for a couple or three nights.  And wine.

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good morning everyone.  Thank you for the report Rich...highlight of my day.  Repeating everything everyday,  getting old, but we are safe and healthy.  Nothing spicy in our house.  Hope Shawn is safe and her home is too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Denise, did Shawn stay with you & Dave last night? J

Good morning Cat! She is home safe! One of Shawn’s dear friends is a police officer

and called her to let her know peaceful protesting and majority was down by the Petco Park stadium. So we drove down to her place last night. Thank you for asking!

Denise😊

• Like 1

I enjoy repeat day only because this is the first thing I do every morning with my coffee getting on The Daily!!!!

Rich, I finally looked up Lubuan this am to see where The Maasdam is. Malaysia!!

Wow she sure is far away.Your meal suggestion sounds interesting but I am going to see what fresh fish is in this am. I am hoping for some grouper!

Thanks for giving me every day The Daily!

🌺Have a wonderful day to all!

Denise😊

• Like 1

Now I'm sad - I checked the site, and it's fake.   False.  Doesn't exist.  But if it did, it would hold 145 boxes of Cardboardeaux!   Hmmmm .

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Been reading this every day.  So enjoy these posts as this is the bright spot in my day!  Knowing where the ships are brings me to the realization that there are cruise ships out there, even if they aren't in our part of the world!  Maybe someday we will all be on a ship again!

• Like 2