Check in closed

I just went to my 11/01/20 Allure TA on the website (check in is tomorrow) and noticed It says “Check in closed. Please check with a port agent if you have questions”. I believe this is a hint of things to come. 

• Thanks 1

I am cancelling tomorrow morning. Because unless they do it first thing in the morning it will be too late to get a refund instead of an FCC. Since final payment is due tomorrow. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

I believe this is a hint of things to come. 

You can't really deduce much of anything based on RCI's IT system - that's one of the last places that will be updated to reflect the reality on the ground.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HicksRA said:

I just went to my 11/01/20 Allure TA on the website (check in is tomorrow) and noticed It says “Check in closed. Please check with a port agent if you have questions”. I believe this is a hint of things to come. 

FWIW check in is Open for my Anthem TA on 1/11.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Coralc said:

I am cancelling tomorrow morning. Because unless they do it first thing in the morning it will be too late to get a refund instead of an FCC. Since final payment is due tomorrow. 

If you booked directly with RCI, try calling and ask for an extension to the final payment date.   RCI has been granting these on a case by case basis.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bigrednole said:

There will be no 2020 sailings. They just aren't announcing it so they can bring in revenue. I have a feeling that cruising is done until near Summer 2021 and that is only if any of these vaccines are successful.

No my friend, there will be cruises. They are already operating in the Baltic and locally in the Philippines. I mean not like there are many cruises (I would rather say none of the big ones) but the small ones are already operating. You can check the status of all the current available cruises on the internet. All the information is there for you

6 hours ago, bigrednole said:

There will be no 2020 sailings. They just aren't announcing it so they can bring in revenue. I have a feeling that cruising is done until near Summer 2021 and that is only if any of these vaccines are successful.

They will be successful.  Covid19 is not HIV.