Starting cruising again question

brenderlou

Meh, the Carnival website is a bit of a rat's nest right now.

I just reloaded it, and it would let me select dates in Sept and Oct (2020) to search for cruises - those had previously been inhibited (grayed out).

Of course, no cruises came up under those search criteria.  🙂 

EDIT: also, if you select Nov 2020, almost all of the departure ports show up as selectable, but only cruises out of Port Canaveral and Miami actually get returned as results.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Except you left in the inordinate number of exclamation points.

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I get it.  Do I think our 14 day November cruise is going? Heck no.  But I'll be darned if I'll stop dreaming after 3 straight days of cold rain up here in Wisconsin.  Sail on.

Edited by jsglow
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, jsglow said:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I get it.  Do I think our 14 day November cruise is going? Heck no.  But I'll be darned if I'll stop dreaming after 3 straight days of cold rain up here in Wisconsin.  Sail on.

Another cloudy day here in Southern Wisconsin.......Tomorrow as well

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m right there with ya for a 11/19 cruise!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

34 minutes ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

We have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years coming up.  How many people are going to stay at home and not visit family/friends during the holidays?  The numbers will just continue to rise.

Just like the Rock, Dwayne Johnson who innocently went to visit his “healthy” family and his whole family tested positive. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s looking like the ships that will return to service in November will be:

Conquest

Liberty

Elation

Sunrise

Breeze

Horizon

Thats based on what is available on the website and insider rumbling. 

Is that based on the article that says since those are the only ones currently available to book for November, they have to be the only ones sailing in November? Maybe they made the decision in July because my Vista cruise was removed in July.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Is that based on the article that says since those are the only ones currently available to book for November, they have to be the only ones sailing in November? Maybe they made the decision in July because my Vista cruise was removed in July.

That’s based on the website, an article and what a certain group of cruisers on social media (I can’t name on CC). FWIW. 

12 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

We have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years coming up.  How many people are going to stay at home and not visit family/friends during the holidays?  The numbers will just continue to rise.

Very good point. The daily numbers that are reported for COVID-19 show how many stupid people there are in this country  There is no way the numbers should be this high this far into this pandemic. 

• Like 1