Where's the Enchanted going after the Caribbean in March?

Ombud

25 minutes ago, Ombud said:

could it be LA? My TA was canceled so could it be the LA-ALASKA run??

I don't think the ship will fit under the Panama Canal bridge. Would be interesting if it sailed around South America in the southern fall.

Edited by skynight

1 minute ago, princessfanboy said:

It’s not going to América this year. 
it would stay in Europe, until summer 2021

Great!! I'll book one of those when they no longer say 'sold out.' Right now I can only book caribbean but that doesn't interest me

• Like 1

A new Transatlantic sailing has been announced for May 8th from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome.  This leaves a gap in her schedule from April 3rd to May 8th.  It is entirely possible that Princess will release a series of Short Caribbean sailings from Ft. Lauderdale on Enchanted for the month of April (possibly a mix of 4, 5 and/or 7 day voyages).  

Lots of things are a changing with ALL the cruise lines - FLEXIBILITY and PATIENCE are key for all of us right now!

New European and Transatlantic schedule for Enchanted attached

Enchanted Europe Redeployment 2021.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'm trying to book the newly announce N120N TA but I guess it's too early?

Meanwhile I'm taking FCC & deposit on the April TA to my December cruise. Trying to minimize cancelations (this was #7)

Edited by Ombud

1 hour ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Correct - New sailings open for booking 10/2/20

My April TA on the Enchanted is cancelled.  Will my TA still receive some sort of compensation?  I hope so as I do not intend to rebook the May sailing.  Thank you for any input you can give me.

24 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

My April TA on the Enchanted is cancelled.  Will my TA still receive some sort of compensation?  I hope so as I do not intend to rebook the May sailing.  Thank you for any input you can give me.

I am not sure what the offer is if you are NOT rebooking a European sailing.  This is the only information I have as of now (per the link I sent which was posted by someone else originally): Guests who choose to rebook on any of our Europe sailings in the 2021 season by October 31, 2020 will receive an onboard credit of USD $100 per person for booking an interior or oceanview stateroom, or $200 per person for booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite. This onboard credit offer is only valid for the first two guests on the booking.

My agency has not yet posted the cancellation to my internal agent database, so I'm not 100% up to speed yet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I am not sure what the offer is if you are NOT rebooking a European sailing.  This is the only information I have as of now (per the link I sent which was posted by someone else originally): Guests who choose to rebook on any of our Europe sailings in the 2021 season by October 31, 2020 will receive an onboard credit of USD $100 per person for booking an interior or oceanview stateroom, or $200 per person for booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite. This onboard credit offer is only valid for the first two guests on the booking.

My agency has not yet posted the cancellation to my internal agent database, so I'm not 100% up to speed yet.

we got a total $ 200 OBC for rebooking a balcony 2021 caribbean cruise after our 2020 caribbean cruise was cancelled - sounds like the same thing

in our case, at least, we never got 'the email' but someone posted the code here on CC , and our PVP was able to get it added for us

15 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Thank you.  I see in my account the Goodwill Voyage OBC which says $100USD to $200 USD with an expiration date of 10/31/2020.  Will my TA need to release my FCD back?

1 minute ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Thank you.  I see in my account the Goodwill Voyage OBC which says $100USD to $200 USD with an expiration date of 10/31/2020.  Will my TA need to release my FCD back?

FCD will be restored to your Captains Circle account automatically once Princess mass cancels the sailings in their system.  Sometimes it takes a few days to show up once that happens.  It may take a few weeks for them to complete the mass cancellation process as the ENTIRE Enchanted European season was wiped out and replaced with completely new itineraries.  If you rebook prior to the FCD being reinstated you can always have the FCD applied to the new booking at a later date.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FlorenceItaly said:

If you had made final payment, then the TA would be compensation. Otherwise, no.

What's happening with the Enchanted now..why it says Sold Out.

The 7 day Europe cruises were all leaving from different ports.  Now they say they all will

sail round trip from Rome.  So some ports could be the same, some different, some different days and times.

Won't know the ports till Oct. 2nd..so why it says sold out, there not ready to book and

have to deal with the people who booked air and such. They need refunds for that even if still 

on the ship because of changes.

Think things will keep changing for different cruises and ship.  Seems they are moving ships and dates around

to get ready for cruising again. Plus they sold a few ships.  I was told that they want to sail only ships with

the Medallion. That's why their keeping the older Grand because she has the Medallion.

I'm on three of the cruises, glad I didn't get my flights yet. Was thinking about it to reserve my seats. Now

don't have to wait for a refund.  Hope most of the ports stay the same. Been to most of them but a few were

new to me.  

15 hours ago, princessfanboy said:

It’s not going to América this year. 
it would stay in Europe, until summer 2021

Are you sure?

i am booked on it for Jan 23/21 Caribbean cruise. 
No notice from Princess about it not coming for winter 20/21 America. 

5 hours ago, dog said:

Are you sure?

i am booked on it for Jan 23/21 Caribbean cruise. 
No notice from Princess about it not coming for winter 20/21 America.

No worries.  Princessfanboy assumed incorrectly that the Enchanted would be staying in Europe and not making it's inaugural this Christmas out of Fort Lauderdale.  Not only will it be starting in the Caribbean, but it will be staying for an additional 5 weeks (see post 22) with these new sailings opening up for bookings on October 2 as had been verified earlier in this thread.  The TA will now occur in May so that Tony Roberts statement that Princessfanboy quoted in post 2 that the Enchanted will be doing roundtrip Rome sailings during the summer of 2021 will indeed happen.  The revised summer itineraries were detailed in post 21.

• Thanks 1