Live band

Sammi dee

1 hour ago, ipeeinthepool said:

i really hope the keep the live music on the pool deck when they resume sailing.  Nothing better than having a few beers in the pool and listening to the live music.

Hence the screen name 😁.

Sorry I had no choice but to point this out.

Personally, I go for the drink of the day.

3 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

i really hope the keep the live music on the pool deck when they resume sailing.  Nothing better than having a few beers in the pool and listening to the live music.

Our last cruise, Oasis in February, there is as no live music poolside all week. Just the DJ; I know I can be old and grumpy, but I did miss the musicians. 

we love The Royal Swedes on Anthem. whether at music hall or 270. they mix it up real well and work the crowd good too. give me a good Caribbean/Reggae band poolside any day over a DJ. And of course a great rotation of tribute bands. Once cruising resumes I hope the bands come swarming back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Our last cruise, Oasis in February, there is as no live music poolside all week. Just the DJ; I know I can be old and grumpy, but I did miss the musicians. 

I'm with you. I am old and grumpy but can rock out with the best of them. Bring on the LIVE bands.👍🍺🍺🍺

15 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Totally agree. DJs blasting music is not very relaxing. 

On 11/26/2020 at 11:49 AM, watson50 said:

we love The Royal Swedes on Anthem. whether at music hall or 270. they mix it up real well and work the crowd good too. give me a good Caribbean/Reggae band poolside any day over a DJ. And of course a great rotation of tribute bands. Once cruising resumes I hope the bands come swarming back

We were on the Anthem last December.We went to see The Royal Swedes one night when they were taking audience requests.They were not familiar with the song I requested.A few nights later we went to see them again and they recognized me and told me that since that night they learned the song and proceeded to sing it.