CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

1 minute ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

The only thing RCI is "happy about" is to be able to fleece their "guests" out of more coin.

Never sailing these bozos again.  Service has declined, perks are non-existent, cleanliness of ships is horrible, and the behemoths are not conducive to comfortable sailing.  Retch.  Staying with Celebrity, Princess, Oceania and Azamara.

There you go, another satisfied customer.  Thanks for sharing.😱😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

The only thing RCI is "happy about" is to be able to fleece their "guests" out of more coin.

Never sailing these bozos again.  Service has declined, perks are non-existent, cleanliness of ships is horrible, and the behemoths are not conducive to comfortable sailing.  Retch.  Staying with Celebrity, Princess, Oceania and Azamara.

You lost me on cleanliness is horrible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You weren't talking about picking up soda and water in the DL to be consumed later🤔

I was referring to the cases of water and soda people purchase before going onboard and bringing it on the ship. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

I was referring to the cases of water and soda people purchase before going onboard and bringing it on the ship. 

Apologies, I was confused. The topic was trending towards folks in the past grabbing cokes and waters from the DL when HH was unlimited.

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Apologies, I was confused. The topic was trending towards folks in the past grabbing cokes and waters from the DL when HH was unlimited.

Yes that was done as well as taking drinks and snacks out which you mentioned was a no-no.  I found that lounge policies and overlooking certain things tended to be dependent on ship and concierge / personnel at the time.  Some were stricter than others.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

Tells us how you truly feel.😜

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I tend to doubt that RCI is going to have a crew member stationed in the lounge from 6AM to 11PM which are typical operating hours of the coffee machine.

I agree.  My guess is that the self-serve coffee is gone, gone, gone.

1 minute ago, livingonthebeach said:

Yes that was done as well as taking drinks and snacks out which you mentioned was a no-no.  I found that lounge policies and overlooking certain things tended to be dependent on ship and concierge / personnel at the time.  Some were stricter than others.  

Most ships seem pretty easy going in the morning. Coffee and danish to go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I agree.  My guess is that the self-serve coffee is gone, gone, gone.

Maybe they should place one of those one coffee cup machine in each cabin.  They have those in the Caesar's properties in AC.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

If I had to guess, which is all we have been doing for over a year I will say you will have to use a voucher for soda and water in the lounges during HH 

If they do that, they will create two more things to complain about - LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Our last cruise was on Royal, up the coast of Norway to the North Cape, it was great.  Ship was clean, service was excellent, no problems.

That was in 2019 before COVID19.  I doubt if Royal has decline to the unsatisfactory standards stated on these boards.  When and where did anyone run into such substandard conditions?

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

Maybe they should place one of those one coffee cup machine in each cabin.  They have those in the Caesar's properties in AC.

They don't make good coffee.  Passable for a jolt of caffeine at best.  Maybe a Nespresso machine...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

They don't make good coffee.  Passable for a jolt of caffeine at best.  Maybe a Nespresso machine...

Absolutely love my Kcup. I'd even bring my own pods and a creamer

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

If I had to guess, which is all we have been doing for over a year I will say you will have to use a voucher for soda and water in the lounges during HH 

And the coffee machine.🤔🤣🤣

• Haha 1