CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Does it do decaf? The picture I saw looked like a single bean hopper

Hello,

I was told in the DL on the Explorer by a waiter  from one of the specialty restaurants it didn't matter. If you pressed the 'Decaf' button then the machine would decaffeinate the beans.

(CC doesn't have an emoji of someone holding their head in their hands.)

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, kjacruiser said:

So your giving me $52.00 towards drinks...how about drink packages at $35 for diamond $28 for plus $20 for pins.    

Personally, these drinks are more than I will use all day.  I'm happy with this model and hope it continues.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cracker55 said:

Are people tipping the coffee machine Attendant?  I mean, it appears to be a service. 

Does anyone tip the ice cream guy or the staff dishing curry in the Jammer?

Chalk it up to the behind scenes portion of your prepaid grats, I guess.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

.  Has anyone see anything from Royal that says it is/will be extended to other ships?

Don't recall anything official on that and it could be that the policy may not be uniform on all ships. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I was told in the DL on the Explorer by a waiter  from one of the specialty restaurants it didn't matter. If you pressed the 'Decaf' button then the machine would decaffeinate the beans.

(CC doesn't have an emoji of someone holding their head in their hands.)

Regards,

Cublet

Easy answer from staff😉

FWIW, many of those machines have multiple hoppers and they do require the presence of decafinated beans.

The picture in question does appear to have another hopper from what I could tell. 

Please can someone be specific that is on the Adventure about the DL, DL+ and Suite Lounges?

1, Is there a DL and what is in it? ie. coffee, water, soft drinks, any food, alcoholic drinks etc?

2. If there are vouchers how do they work and what do they include?

Thanks ......

41 minutes ago, Empehi said:

Please can someone be specific that is on the Adventure about the DL, DL+ and Suite Lounges?

1, Is there a DL and what is in it? ie. coffee, water, soft drinks, any food, alcoholic drinks etc?

Thanks ......

So you're not intetested in 2nd hand info, regardless of it's authenticy?

I can answer anything except the food, I forgot to ask🤣🤣

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, John&LaLa said:

I need a catchy name for it

A pack of Pinnacles?  A pod?  A pride?  A parade (could get confused with the Pinnacle parade)?  Or maybe my favorite from porcupines...a prickle of Pinnacles?  Call it a PoP for short and make the first P be whatever you prefer.  I like the alliteration with P words. 

To be fair, there should also then be a catchy name for a group of Pinnacles who are nice, fun to be with, and have great stories to share.  I've met a few of those.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

A pack of Pinnacles?  A pod?  A pride?  A parade (could get confused with the Pinnacle parade)?  Or maybe my favorite from porcupines...a prickle of Pinnacles?  Call it a PoP for short and make the first P be whatever you prefer.  I like the alliteration with P words. 

To be fair, there should also then be a catchy name for a group of Pinnacles who are nice, fun to be with, and have great stories to share.  I've met a few of those.

Pod kind of works. Sort of describes the cluster they form

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Personally, these drinks are more than I will use all day.  I'm happy with this model and hope it continues.

I like this possibility. I don't drink a lot and my husband doesn't drink at all. But it would be nice to have a drink when I want one instead of certain hours. Probably won't have more than 2 a day.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

If the vouchers can be used for cafe promenade coffee, I will no longer need the coffee machine in the D Lounge.

I believe that is the case on Quantum out of Singapore. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tagsalong said:

They do not turn it on until 7:00am and a crew member is there to make it.  It is a brand new machine but with features the same as the previous one.  And yes it's free.

Is a Continental breakfast still being served in the DL?  

9 hours ago, Empehi said:

Thanks ......

I am on the Adventure June 12 sailing:

1) Yes, there is still a Diamond Lounge.  The items available have not changed-The buffet self service area is now roped off.  An attendant is there from 7am to 9pm to serve your coffee/tea/a.m. juice and any food items from the morning continental breakfast or the HH appetizers

2) Vouchers are on your seapass. They are good  for any drinks up to $13 at any bar and are also used in the Diamond lounge.  In the lounge, the cocktails/drinks are "retrieved" by the waiter from the Blue Moon bar outside of the lounge which is where your "voucher" is swiped from your seapass.

Though there are fewer chairs in the Diamond Lounge now to restrict capacity; there is still a very large gathering of LMI in the outer Blue Moon.

Edited by gadaboutgal
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Mythbuster said:

If we are in a Grand Suite and are are Diamond, will we get the 4 vouchers to be used anywhere throughout the day plus unlimited drinks in the Suite Lounge during happy hour?

Correct.

14 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

If the vouchers can be used for cafe promenade coffee, I will no longer need the coffee machine in the D Lounge.

Maybe you. But all the others, crew and non-eligible passengers who sneak into the lounge cannot get their coffee anymore.......

1 hour ago, Kbonner said:

Maybe you. But all the others, crew and non-eligible passengers who sneak into the lounge cannot get their coffee anymore.......

I have never seen people sneak into the lounge, I have always had to use my card to get in. Then again, I really do not pay much attention to what others are doing, so my knowledge of this is not reliable.  If I get 5 vouchers, 2-3 a day would likely go towards coffee, and the other two may or may not get used.