ROYAL UP IS BACK

On 6/24/2021 at 6:40 AM, Biker19 said:

The only known (for now) exclusion for the offer is being booked with a TA which does not participate.

We are all booked over the phone with the same RCCL vacation planner. I made all of the reservations. Still no Royal up offer for the 5th cabin. 

On 6/24/2021 at 3:10 PM, Artemis at Sea said:

Bummer, we have not received an offer to do this- we have a July cruise on Freedom. Is it because we booked through Costco? Seems like a neat program- I have never cruised Royal before.

Costco does not participate so you won’t be getting an email offer.  I believe you can still go to the royal up page at 30 days out and see if you are eligible 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3kidsncats said:

Costco does not participate so you won’t be getting an email offer.  I believe you can still go to the royal up page at 30 days out and see if you are eligible 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

Nope - like you said, Costco does not participate, so regardless of time/days they will not be eligible - been there / done that.

Because of this, we only book the long cruises thru Costco, the quick 3/4 nighters - we go thru Royal so we can try RoyalUp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sford75 said:

Yep Freedom. Now just waiting for the confirmation and new stateroom number.

I am on July 9th and have a bid in, before they closed the sailings there were many JS GS and Os open.  I bid the minimum.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

I am on July 9th and have a bid in, before they closed the sailings there were many JS GS and Os open.  I bid the minimum.  

Because I was in an inside, the highest category I could bid on was a balcony. honestly, I would have preferred one of the Ultra Spacious Interior or OV over the balcony and even bid more on those. But I have a feeling those staterooms aren't being filled. They were never available to book. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sford75 said:

Pretty sure my RoyalUp bid for a balcony from an Inside was just accepted. My cruise is Friday. I bid the minimum which was $100 total. 

Congrats!  I bid on a Jr Suite & a 1 bedroom suite.  The 1 bedroom now says my bid is expired. So guess I’m not getting that one.  The Jr Suite bid still says bid pending.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Janet524 said:

How do you check the status of your bid?

If you go to the website above and enter your name and reservation ID and it will show your bids.  Mine for Adventure July 10th are all showing as Pending.

10 minutes ago, Laurie12820 said:

If you go to the website above and enter your name and reservation ID and it will show your bids.  Mine for Adventure July 10th are all showing as Pending.

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, linga said:

I just got an email that my bid was accepted!  I got the Jr suite for this Friday’s Freedom of the seas sailing. 👍😁 

Yeah! Enjoy. Thanks for sharing 

I am in a JS on July 9th and bid for a GS and 2 br GS.  There were a lot avaialable when they stopped sailing.  Hoping my bid is successful too.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, linga said:

I just got an email that my bid was accepted!  I got the Jr suite for this Friday’s Freedom of the seas sailing. 👍😁 

Awesome! I’m still waiting for mine. Balcony is still showing as pending. I assume they are going down the categories 

38 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

did you hear anything yet?

Nothing. It seems they are going down the list. Someone who got a Grand Suite got their email yesterday and today were Jr Suites. Hoping I get something tomorrow since it looks like my winning bid was for a balcony

• Like 1

I'm on the Symphony in August and received a Royal Up email earlier this week.  I'm in a CLS but the minimum on a 2Bedroom ATS is tempting.  The others are not.  The cost for two to upgrade is the cost of a beverage package for one.   When you add in Star class benefits, unlimited speciality dining and gratuities it is a bargain at the minimum bid.  If this was the Oasis or Allure I would say no.  The decor of the 2Bedroom ATS on those ships are not very plush or luxurious.  Royal stepped up their game on the Harmony and Symphony,

UPGRADE OPTIONS
priced per person for the entire length of your cruise

upgrade IMAGE

Royal Loft Suite
Enjoy a one of a kind experience and special perks in this expansive two-floor contemporary suite. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,750 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Ultimate Family Suite
The Ultimate Family Suite is two stories of awesome thrills on every level. Like your very own in-suite slide where there's never a line, an air hockey table, and table tennis on your balcony. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,750 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Villa Suite
Enjoy four bedrooms and bathrooms, private balcony, living area plus extra perks for suite guests. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,050 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Star Loft Suite
Contemporary, two-floor connecting lofts with private balconies, dining areas and more. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $650 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Aquatheater - 2 Bedrooms
Enjoy the best seat in the house during AquaTheater performances in a comfy two bedroom suite with sweeping ocean views.Enjoy Royal Suite Class and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $250 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Aquatheater - 1 Bedroom
Enjoy the best seat in the house during AquaTheater performances in a comfy one bedroom suite with sweeping ocean views.Enjoy Royal Suite Class and your exclusive experiences under Sky Class.

"
From $150 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

Edited by crusinthrough

47 minutes ago, crusinthrough said:

I'm on the Symphony in August and received a Royal Up email earlier this week.  I'm in a CLS but the minimum on a 2Bedroom ATS is tempting.  The others are not.  The cost for two to upgrade is the cost of a beverage package for one.   When you add in Star class benefits, unlimited speciality dining and gratuities it is a bargain at the minimum bid.  If this was the Oasis or Allure I would say no.  The decor of the 2Bedroom ATS on those ships are not very plush or luxurious.  Royal stepped up their game on the Harmony and Symphony,

UPGRADE OPTIONS
priced per person for the entire length of your cruise

upgrade IMAGE

Royal Loft Suite
Enjoy a one of a kind experience and special perks in this expansive two-floor contemporary suite. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,750 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Ultimate Family Suite
The Ultimate Family Suite is two stories of awesome thrills on every level. Like your very own in-suite slide where there's never a line, an air hockey table, and table tennis on your balcony. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,750 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Villa Suite
Enjoy four bedrooms and bathrooms, private balcony, living area plus extra perks for suite guests. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $1,050 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Star Loft Suite
Contemporary, two-floor connecting lofts with private balconies, dining areas and more. Enjoy Royal Suite Class, and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $650 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Aquatheater - 2 Bedrooms
Enjoy the best seat in the house during AquaTheater performances in a comfy two bedroom suite with sweeping ocean views.Enjoy Royal Suite Class and your all access Suite under Star Class.

"
From $250 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

upgrade IMAGE

Aquatheater - 1 Bedroom
Enjoy the best seat in the house during AquaTheater performances in a comfy one bedroom suite with sweeping ocean views.Enjoy Royal Suite Class and your exclusive experiences under Sky Class.

"
From $150 USD pp

SEE DETAILS

I agree. The price for the 2 BR ATS is excellent