Ocean Medallion App - Part 3

margord

15 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

You won't get your QR code until the medallion app is completed to include health questionnaire 24 hrs prior to boarding. 

I don't board for two weeks but completed the health questionnaire many weeks ago and got a QR code then. I think I am supposed to complete/update the health questionnaire a few days before we board but I read that on here - no one from Princess has advised me. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, leck57 said:

I don't board for two weeks but completed the health questionnaire many weeks ago and got a QR code then. I think I am supposed to complete/update the health questionnaire a few days before we board but I read that on here - no one from Princess has advised me. 

I did same as you.  Completed health questionnaire a week or so prior to boarding; however, you will get a notification 24hrs prior to fill it out.  They want to know if you're experiencing any symptoms within the last 24hrs

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, PacnGoNow said:

If it’s still crazy tmrw, then I’d send an email to the IT team and tell them to fix it.

Askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

Subject field:  Please fix my booking 

full names:

booking no:

ship and sail date:

Explain your situation, missing booking,

garbled dates on cruise in their, etc.

Ask them to fix the cruise, so you can continue to work on the details for cruise.

Let us know if they fix it.

They usually take a few days to answer. But, I’ve had good luck with them. 

Sometimes, I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it.  You won’t lose anything.  It just resets it sometimes.  Also, I’ve shutdown my phone and then back on.

Is this a b2b also?  Did you recently change the cruise or add a b2b to it?

Sometimes that throws a monkey in the wrench of this app. 

It is still only showing the 5 year cruise.  I wrote the email this morning and I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for your very exact directions.  Very helpful. 

58 minutes ago, leck57 said:

It’s also shown in several places on the website, including on the App. 

11 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It’s also shown in several places on the website, including on the App. 

We've been on 2 Medallion cruises and never had to produce the QR code.  The agent simply scanned our medallions, asked a few questions and sent us on our merry way.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cltnccruisers said:

We've been on 2 Medallion cruises and never had to produce the QR code.  The agent simply scanned our medallions, asked a few questions and sent us on our merry way.

I’m referring to the health questionnaire.

They don’t ask for the QR code, they just see your Ocean Medallion when you walk up.  It has all the info they need for checkin, if you’re in the green lane.

Otherwise, just go to the checkin counter, only takes a few mins.  No big deal.

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

They don’t ask for the QR code, they just see your Ocean Medallion when you walk up.  It has all the info they need for checkin, if you’re in the green lane.

My bad.  I was thinking of Ceilidh1's frustration at not finding the QR code.

Need more coffee.  😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, leck57 said:

2 hours ago, AF-1 said:

I did same as you.  Completed health questionnaire a week or so prior to boarding; however, you will get a notification 24hrs prior to fill it out.  They want to know if you're experiencing any symptoms within the last 24hrs

So it sounds like I SHOULD be able to at least open the health questionnaire section - which I can't. I thought it might maybe come up 24 hours prior, but if you could fill it out earlier (even if you had to go back and do it again) something tells me that it's not going to allow me to do it 24 hours prior either. 

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

1 hour ago, cltnccruisers said:

My bad.  I was thinking of Ceilidh1's frustration at not finding the QR code.

Need more coffee.  😀

I don't have the Medallion either - don't ship to Canada.

10 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I don't have the Medallion either - don't ship to Canada.

No problem. Just do what you can ahead of time on the App, and just go to the checkin desk inside the terminal.  It really only adds about 5-10 mins to the checkin.

Don’t worry.

• Like 2

Yesterday I booked another cruise, adding to the two I already have. Well, it does show up on the Medallion appl. However, now I can't access any information in any of my three cruises. It keeps bouncing around opening and closing(back to the clear ship) and back again. I thought for the first time I would see how to add information using my cruise personalizer. Cruises all are there. However, when I go to the new cruise and decide to use the web based way, I have to sign in again (even though I am already on the website). I do that and doesn't accept my sign in or my husband's. Says incorrect.

So back to the Medallion, and it is totally messed up. Can sign in , get to pick which cruise, and then opening and closing again. Don't know if Princess is  doing something weird today with their  applications . I was going to delete the Medallion Appl. and start all over  but decided to give it a day or two first.

Fun planning cruises, I don't think so.

I too is experiencing problem last night and this morning.  When I load the app on 3 different platforms(web browser, ipad iOS, Android based phone) and try to change personal info and documents  in "Travel Checklist", I see a white screen and the loading message and then the app tells me "you do not have any journeys. select booking to add one". When trying to link booking by inputting name, booking# and Bday info, I get "username or password is incorrect". 

I called Princess Ocean Ready support and the rep told me that this is a server issue on their end that stated last night and its in processing of getting fixed.  She said since I am already in the green lane, there is nothing to worry about when I check in for the cruise. They will just take care of the incomplete health questionnaire portion at port.  Hopefully they will fix the server glitch soon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dchan865 said:

I too is experiencing problem last night and this morning.  When I load the app on 3 different platforms(web browser, ipad iOS, Android based phone) and try to change personal info and documents  in "Travel Checklist", I see a white screen and the loading message and then the app tells me "you do not have any journeys. select booking to add one". When trying to link booking by inputting name, booking# and Bday info, I get "username or password is incorrect". 

I called Princess Ocean Ready support and the rep told me that this is a server issue on their end that stated last night and its in processing of getting fixed.  She said since I am already in the green lane, there is nothing to worry about when I check in for the cruise. They will just take care of the incomplete health questionnaire portion at port.  Hopefully they will fix the server glitch soon.

Thank you so much for posting that there is a server problem on their end. I will stop trying to do anything with the application. My Medallion appl on some of my tries also said no journeys a few times.

• Like 1

Having similar problem since last night. When I tried to upload personal info & documents, I kept getting the message  'Error Code - 999 The operation couldn't be completed. Please try again later'. Tried again this AM and still can't get through. My cruise is in 72 hours.  Getting frustrated.

3 hours ago, san diego sue said:

Yesterday I booked another cruise, adding to the two I already have. Well, it does show up on the Medallion appl. However, now I can't access any information in any of my three cruises. It keeps bouncing around opening and closing(back to the clear ship) and back again. I thought for the first time I would see how to add information using my cruise personalizer. Cruises all are there. However, when I go to the new cruise and decide to use the web based way, I have to sign in again (even though I am already on the website). I do that and doesn't accept my sign in or my husband's. Says incorrect.

So back to the Medallion, and it is totally messed up. Can sign in , get to pick which cruise, and then opening and closing again. Don't know if Princess is  doing something weird today with their  applications . I was going to delete the Medallion Appl. and start all over  but decided to give it a day or two first.

Fun planning cruises, I don't think so.

You always have to sign when initiating the link from Cruise Personalizer to web-based OCEAN application.  Separate application and they obviously have not built a single-signon process.  Took the shortcut way out. 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:51 PM, cltnccruisers said:

We have to pick our medallions up at the port as they don’t send to UK so presumably we will need the QR code.

1 hour ago, amajaa said:

We have to pick our medallions up at the port as they don’t send to UK so presumably we will need the QR code.

In US we picked up our medallions at the port and did not have QR code, we were in green lane on the app. Princess just checked covid screen, vaccination and passport.

23 hours ago, dchan865 said:

I called Princess Ocean Ready support and the rep told me that this is a server issue on their end that stated last night and its in processing of getting fixed.  

Just waiting for a call-back from Radio Shack!

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, san diego sue said:

Thank you so much for posting that there is a server problem on their end. I will stop trying to do anything with the application. My Medallion appl on some of my tries also said no journeys a few times.

no problem.

I think their server is working again. I don't have my problem on my iPad  and Android phone anymore.  But problem persists on the web one.   https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/

Still getting user name and password is incorrect. Hope that they fix that so others who prefer to use the web version can get their planning done.