C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

4 minutes ago, brillohead said:

WhaAt I read was that they're still giving out the block, but not having the "big event" where it is presented to you in front of everyone at the "top tier event" (because they're no longer having the top tier event).  

So yes, you get your block, but it just gets left on your vanity like your free can of soda, without the hoopla of a presentation.

All the blocks I have received have been left on the bed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, island lady said:

🙂  And I am guessing that is why your screen name is such.  😉  

I miss SeaView also.  😞  At least they haven't messed with our favorite aft outdoor section of the WJ!  

I really like the SeaView too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brillohead said:

What I read was that they're still giving out the block, but not having the "big event" where it is presented to you in front of everyone at the "top tier event" (because they're no longer having the top tier event).  

So yes, you get your block, but it just gets left on your vanity like your free can of soda, without the hoopla of a presentation.

Actually noticed that trend a lot pre covid.  My sister was up for one, so I dragged her to the upper tier to receive it...and was small ship Rhapsody at that.  Nothing...just showed up on her bed that night.  Oasis class never gives them out either.  

Even if they do discontinue them...will be less things to dust on the cabinet anyway.  😄 

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

All the blocks I have received have been left on the bed

Mine were mixed...most of mine were presented at upper tier.  But I think it has to do with number of C&A members on board, and size of ship IMHO.    

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I really like the SeaView too.

Loved the little tables outside along the railing.  Great place for lunch!  🙂 

And best onion rings!!!   😋

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

I missed a bunch of the call...I will have to replay.

Moving my Christmas cruise to Navigator

Sounds like you could get say the flash sale AND your balcony discount but I find it hard to believe that they will allow that  Congrats on your move

10 minutes ago, brillohead said:

What I read was that they're still giving out the block, but not having the "big event" where it is presented to you in front of everyone at the "top tier event" (because they're no longer having the top tier event).  

That is perfectly fine with me.

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Mine were mixed...most of mine were presented at upper tier.  But I think it has to do with number of C&A members on board, and size of ship IMHO.    

Think it also had something to do with the LA onboard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Ours for 2023 is now Radiance versus the Serenade we would have been on.  Love all four Radiance sisters..but probably Radiance is our most fond.   Many good memories of B2B Seward/Vancouver trips on board.  🥰

But Radiance has shower curtains.😯

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No longer being ordered.  Existing stock will be issued and then that benefit is gone.

60% left behind on the ship is the number that was mentioned by the execs on todays webinar

Makes sense... if it's not being used, why spend money on it?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No longer being ordered.  Existing stock will be issued and then that benefit is gone.

60% left behind on the ship is the number that was mentioned by the execs on todays webinar

That makes me sad.

• Like 1

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

But Radiance has shower curtains.😯

Agree...nasty in the regular balcony cabins (Scotty beam me up circular showers...ugh)...but not as bad in the suites.  Don't have a problem with it in those.  Unless we do favorite regular balcony cabin 9256....then I will put up with that nasty curtain just for that huge aft wrap balcony.  🙂 

6 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Sounds like you could get say the flash sale AND your balcony discount but I find it hard to believe that they will allow that  Congrats on your move

I was thinking that it would apply to cruise planner.  Getting 30% off the on sale drink packages or internet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Did not realize I was in the minority of passengers keeping the blocks.  My next block cruise is in October so I will find out if Enchantment still has blocks.

I kept mine...but give away the duplicates.  

23 minutes ago, brillohead said:

We have a few crystal blocks but we never had a ceremony. It was just left in our cabin so I guess it's no change for us...  🙂 

1 minute ago, 2chiefs said:

We have a few crystal blocks but we never had a ceremony. It was just left in our cabin so I guess it's no change for us...  🙂 

I forgot to mention that one time we had to ask for the block.

12 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

The only time we were ever awarded our block in a public event was on Grandeur. All the rest were jus left on our bed OR we had to go and ask for it !