C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

1 hour ago, CSHS1979 said:

It's been documented in Live reviews and on FB. Same lunch as usual, just no officers joining you for now

Might be smart to keep officers away from passengers as much as possible for now.  Don't take any unnecessary risks.  That covid stuff is sneaky!  Katherine

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

only negative for me is they include bottles of water in the daily count. We drink water from the DR and WJ but like a couple of bottles in the room. When we get thirsty at night. 

Luckily they have gotten a much more reasonable water "pre purchase" package than the old Evian days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stacieg1011 said:

Quick question. Did I misunderstand in the beginning. It listed C&A benefits but said no breakfast in Main Dining Room. Is this for the whole cruise or did I not read it right

It means no special section for Diamond and up.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

That I think the increase in the number of drink vouchers that can be used all day long at any bar is a great replacement for the few hours of unlimited drinks from a restricted menu in the Diamond Lounge.

It's a great change for me.  The wife does not drink, so that is 10 drinks a day for me, I am going to save a lot on Deluxe Drink Packages

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

K, totally agree with you and others. This was suggested months ago, but many were against it. 

Stay Safe! HAPPY CRUISING!

We hope to cruise on Edge in Sept.

Not expecting it, and against it, are two completely different outcomes.😉

3 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Suite guests go to the suite lounge. Better accommodations regardless of C&A status. 

I was referring to the suite lounge but didn’t word my post clearly. They are limiting access to the SL as well. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HicksRA said:

I was referring to the suite lounge but didn’t word my post clearly. They are limiting access to the SL as well. 

Not sure I've seen that. Are you referring to banning Pins from the SL. 🤔

Most reports I've seen indicate SL is a ghost town.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

They are only limiting the SL to Suite guests, so your "Gold member in a suite" will have unrestricted access to the Suite Lounge 

I took this sentence to indicate that there will be capacity limits in the SL also even though it’s restricted to suite guests. 

“These venues will operate with capacity limits and will only be available to guests staying in Suites”

As D+ i will miss access to CL on Anthem.   We have a cabin 2 doors away for our October cruises. It wax like an extension to our cabin, especially when we were right next door!  Hopefully will be temporary but I have my doubts. 

1 hour ago, Lady Hudson said:

Might be smart to keep officers away from passengers as much as possible for now.  Don't take any unnecessary risks.  That covid stuff is sneaky!  Katherine

The crew is all vaccinated, right?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

As D+ i will miss access to CL on Anthem.   We have a cabin 2 doors away for our October cruises. It wax like an extension to our cabin, especially when we were right next door!  Hopefully will be temporary but I have my doubts. 

15 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

15 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Access to CL lounge on the Anthem & other ships has been taken away from D+ way before COVID-19. Unfortunately, it is not temporary. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Access to CL lounge on the Anthem & other ships has been taken away from D+ way before COVID-19. Unfortunately, it is not temporary. 

It was there in October 2019.

33 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

I took this sentence to indicate that there will be capacity limits in the SL also even though it’s restricted to suite guests. 

“These venues will operate with capacity limits and will only be available to guests staying in Suites”

Well, of course, there are capacity limits everywhere, but it has nothing to do with one’s C&A status. 

5 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

It was there in October 2019.

It may have had the signage as Concierge Lounge but on our 1/27/20 & 2/7/20 Anthem cruises we were denied access & were told D+ no longer allowed & was waiting for new signage “Suite Lounge”. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Seems to me that many of the “enhancements“ lump the diamond plus and pinnacle groups  together.   Those two groups seem to receive many of the same enhancements.   Interesting……. 

m

Not much point being a Pinnacle, 

Would I be correct assuming Barefoot Beach at Labadee is gone for Pinnacles as well?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

It may have had the signage as Concierge Lounge but on our 1/27/20 & 2/7/20 Anthem cruises we were denied access & were told D+ no longer allowed & was waiting for new signage “Suite Lounge”. 

There was no explanation as to that change.  On the Radiance in February 2020 we weren't allowed in the lounge due to the number of D+.  The March 13th cruise we were allowed in but then the cruise was cancelled and we had to disembark.   Did have a drink there before disembarking.   

43 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

The crew is all vaccinated, right?

Yes but they should still wear two masks and stay 1.8288 metres apart. Dr. Fauci has taught us you can never be too careful.

🙂

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

It's a great change for me.  The wife does not drink, so that is 10 drinks a day for me, I am going to save a lot on Deluxe Drink Packages

This is why I wonder if the new "happy hour" will stay. Presumably royal has the numbers of diamonds and up that got the DBP before the shut down and will have it for after. Once things go to normal if numbers stay low will they claw back the perk? 

My friend that was diamond went from strongly considering the drink package on our next cruise to no need for it like you. 

55 minutes ago, Valdosta traveler said:

Not much point being a Pinnacle, 

Would I be correct assuming Barefoot Beach at Labadee is gone for Pinnacles as well?

Labadee is gone from everyone

18 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Also, used it on the Sept. '19 sail.  lucky, I was only 10 cabins away and very convenient.

On the Anthem for my B2B’s I specifically booked an aft balcony on 12 close to Concierge Lounge only to find out we were no longer permitted. Had to go forward to deck 4 to the overcrowded Diamond Lounge. 

14 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

On the Anthem for my B2B’s I specifically booked an aft balcony on 12 close to Concierge Lounge only to find out we were no longer permitted. Had to go forward to deck 4 to the overcrowded Diamond Lounge. 

That's what will be our situation in October.