C&A Updated Awards Link

Oxo

2 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Would appreciate what it consists of now. Inference is that it is only a Champagne Toast with an Officer. Whatever, that means. 

It's been documented in Live reviews and on FB. Same lunch as usual, just no officers joining you for now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

Those promos were temporary and nothing to do with cutbacks.     As a matter of fact, they tried to undo the promo and there was such pushback that they had to honor the promos for those already booked under the program.

My Harmony Easter '20 sail was booked under the promo.

Any promo/perk is temporary. What would you consider a cutback if that promo wasn't one?

51 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

Big fan of the new drink vouchers. So much better than the overcrowded lounges of days gone by.

Really not much negative that I can see, but thanks for sharing

only negative for me is they include bottles of water in the daily count. We drink water from the DR and WJ but like a couple of bottles in the room. When we get thirsty at night. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CSHS1979 said:

It's been documented in Live reviews and on FB. Same lunch as usual, just no officers joining you for now

Ok, Thanks. I don't read FB. This is more than enough here. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Oxo said:

What subject has not been repeated over and over? On Celebrity they are now addressing Chic Night and dress requirements. LOL 

Absolutely, it's sometimes called pot stirring as I understand 

Just now, LorraineP said:

So for 340 points & over there is still a special luncheon but now not with an officer?

Apparently so, based on OP comments about such. Very misleading info from RCI in that link.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

only negative for me is they include bottles of water in the daily count. We drink water from the DR and WJ but like a couple of bottles in the room. When we get thirsty at night. 

Use your 4th voucher for a bottle of water😉

5 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Would appreciate what it consists of now. Inference is that it is only a Champagne Toast with an Officer. Whatever, that means. 

An officer turns up, says cheers, doesn’t drink any champagne 🥂 because they aren’t allowed to as on duty then they leave, the rest of us eat lunch.  Hope they still do the complimentary wine ( although most of the time it was that Beringer stuff 🤢)

Apparently most officers didn’t enjoy hosting the tables, and it was always an effort to get them to attend, so I’m thinking most officers may be doing a sigh of relief.  

FWIW; with the vouchers it means I can now get a decent glass of Whispering Angel with dinner instead of the house hooch PG; it may also mean I can get a decent g&t before dinner.   Shame it’s only 5 vouchers a day though!!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Any promo/perk is temporary. What would you consider a cutback if that promo wasn't one?

But that's just a ridiculously old change. More than two+ years ago. Way before Covid

Might as well include chocolate on the pillows

• Like 2

2 hours ago, richsea said:

Got it! Thanks everyone. I do like the idea of being able to use them at any time, & if they’re not used, so be it; there will be more on my card the next day.

the vouchers are not cumulative. If you don't use them up in the 24 hr period, you lose them. 

17 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

14 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

Use your 4th voucher for a bottle of water😉

Or buy the water package.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

But that's just a ridiculously old change. More than two+ years ago. Way before Covid

Might as well include chocolate on the pillows

Why not? Many things on here are ridiculously and old. LOL

Seems to me that many of the “enhancements“ lump the diamond plus and pinnacle groups  together.   Those two groups seem to receive many of the same enhancements.   Interesting……. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

3 minutes ago, Oxo said:

No pun intended, however, what opinion will you put in your next cruise survey?

Maybe others will agree,  too.

That I think the increase in the number of drink vouchers that can be used all day long at any bar is a great replacement for the few hours of unlimited drinks from a restricted menu in the Diamond Lounge.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

That I think the increase in the number of drink vouchers that can be used all day long at any bar is a great replacement for the few hours of unlimited drinks from a restricted menu in the Diamond Lounge.

K, totally agree with you and others. This was suggested months ago, but many were against it. 

Stay Safe! HAPPY CRUISING!

We hope to cruise on Edge in Sept.