Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

I am curious if they are considering Central Park and The Boardwalk outside areas. Are if mask are required in those areas. So hoping since it is outside, that is how it is classified.  Also if time permits could you post the wine, cocktail and beer menues.  We don't do the drink packages. I am curious what the prices are compared to pre COVID.  As everyone else has said, thank you for letting us "sail along" with you. It sure is helping close the cap till Aug 22.

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Looks more like a ship rather then a an amusement park. I like the look. Want an amusement park go to Disney.

i am a little confused...did they take away the Ultimate Abyss or was it never on the Allure? 

4 hours ago, keyboardjunkie said:

How are they handling the spacing in the elevators?

The 5 times we have been on there wasn’t anyone else in sight except for 1 time there were 2 other people who came on with us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The sea calls my name said:

I am curious if they are considering Central Park and The Boardwalk outside areas. Are if mask are required in those areas. 

Curious as well. Clearly it’s outside, but the couple pics I saw people had masks. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hope you and Mike have an Awesome Sailing!     

We are. It’s great to be back. Ran into John and LaLa as they were leaving the WJ. Recognized them from the pictures. 👍🏼

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ReneeFLL said:

We are. It’s great to be back. Ran into John and LaLa as they were leaving the WJ. Recognized them from the pictures. 👍🏼

We need a team photo.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I just wasn't sure if the * after the V meant anything. When we were doing the health screening Mike heard a couple near us being told they were in the unvaccinated group. They had to go to a different area. 😞

I heard that that unvaccinated are RC staff/employees.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

And presumably, a few CDC people.

3 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

Should have a couple in your cabin when you board. When I was on Freedom this weekend, they were already there, plus a trip to GS and I was able to obtain a couple more.

I read these two posts, one after the other, too quickly, and thought, "There should be a couple of CDC people in my cabin?!?!??!?!  😮 "

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, LadyBeBop said:

Thanks for the Cruise Compass. 🙂

A few questions. 

1). Saw your filet mignon lunch. Looks delicious. I’m assuming that will be the first and last time you’ll see it at the WJ. 
However, it lists the WJ as “reservations preferred”. Do they want you to make reservations for the WJ?

2). And they showed Johnny Rockets as “reservations required.”  Reservations for Johnny Rockets???

3). Might be too early for this question but is there any bar open during breakfast?  Can’t go without my mimosa. 

Yes, that was a special lunch, doubtful it continues.

We didn't have reservations,  but they scanned us in and out.

Not sure about JR's, we intend to eat breakfast there. But our waiter said CK is open as well, so not sure.

Mimosas should be easy to get in the morning.  I'll post tomorrow's compass soon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacobtsf said:

@John&LaLa Thank you for taking us with you. If you have a minute and can ask the appropriate people about how the nursery will be working in August it would be incredible! Thanks 

Not sure there are any staff since no kids aboard, but I'll try

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

I am curious if they are considering Central Park and The Boardwalk outside areas. Are if mask are required in those areas. So hoping since it is outside, that is how it is classified.  Also if time permits could you post the wine, cocktail and beer menues.  We don't do the drink packages. I am curious what the prices are compared to pre COVID.  As everyone else has said, thank you for letting us "sail along" with you. It sure is helping close the cap till Aug 22.

Took a picture beforevwe left from the hidden overlooks on 9. No one there. But I would assume its outdoors like pool deck

20210727_142521.thumb.jpg.111d9fb685edca2e2692e7147360b9cc.jpg

Deck 9 may be my new favorite deck. Oasis has cafe tables here

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

OMG.  Tony Tillman.  I cannot count up the number of times I have seen him!

(yes, he's good, but...............)

😉

I'm skipping him to get caught up here.  

Headed to 70's party at 11:00

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1