BEYOND MAILER ARRIVED..Totally awesome..we booked it!

hcat

The mailer for BEYOND arrived today & the ship really looks great.  Quite a few changes and some  appealing  upgrades from EDGE!

We still have our  future cruise credit to use.  So we splurged &  booked a 5 night  W Carib cruise in a mid ship Sky Suite for Nov 2022  Ports are not important... just want to enjoy being pampered on BEYOND!   Fingers crossed this one works out.  

Price  included the wifi, grats, premium drinks and $400  OBC.

(Phone was answered in a few minutes, had a great rep..no issues!)

Anyone else booked on Beyond?

• Like 3

I booked Beyond's Spring TA(Sunset Suite) along with an SV/ b2b starting 4/23/23.   this cruise did not show up under TA's, but was under Caribbean cruises instead, disapperaring at one time and returning.  I am beyond excited for these cruises and ready to use my travel fund.  Now, if all my other booked cruises sail starting with Flora for 2022, I will be able to enjoy my semi-retirement!  Flora has been canceled twice, along with many other cruises.  My poor little dog has so many issues that we cannot travel at this time.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Thanks 1

Wow..great itins!!  We are excited too even for the short itin..had to cancel Reflection recently..that made us sad..now we are hopeful again!

Re designed , terraced Sunset Bar

Expanded  2 story Retreat sundeck

"Le Voyage"  Daniel Boulud signature restaurant at sea...

20211023_161044.jpg

Sorry  the photos is blurry  and upside down but hopefully folks start to receive the mailer or look online

Will try to correct..lo tech here!

Edited by hcat

5 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

You get mailers from Celebrity?  How did you achieve that awesome feat?  I get tons of e-mail from other cruise lines.  Zip, nada, zero from Celebrity.

I get maybe 2-3 emails a day from Celebrity and happy to trade places with you if I can figure out how!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

You get mailers from Celebrity?  How did you achieve that awesome feat?  I get tons of e-mail from other cruise lines.  Zip, nada, zero from Celebrity.

Received  2 of the Beyond brochures today.  Always get them..esp for new ships. Its just like a big 2 page postcad

Dh gets e mails but not constantly.

You can request e mails..but they are mostly ads and offers.

2 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Be careful... I never received emails from Celebrity... So I called them to try and fix.  Now, I get almost 3 emails PER DAY ! (Ugh!)

So, your mailbox might overflow if you call to ask for mailers 🤣

• Haha 1

We booked a SS on  the Oct 22 Beyond TA after watching the promotional video for PUP.

Looked amazing can’t wait to experience the 3rd Eclass ship.  Currently on the Edge for tge 3rd time and have the Apex booked for April.

• Like 1

Great choices! ( what is PUP?)

We enjoyed EDGE twice..AQ class  .(.BLU not so great ) and middle  Sunset Veranda( awesome) with 4 mdrs.

APEX is  on our short list..mostly for art collection.

BEYOND  will be new and different

.Rep said it is longer rhan EDGE..

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hcat said:

The mailer for BEYOND arrived today & the ship really looks great.  Quite a few changes and some  appealing  upgrades from EDGE!

We still have our  future cruise credit to use.  So we splurged &  booked a 5 night  W Carib cruise in a mid ship Sky Suite for Nov 2022  Ports are not important... just want to enjoy being pampered on BEYOND!   Fingers crossed this one works out.  

Yes we booked a Sky suite for November 2022

11 minutes ago, hcat said:

In one of the videos..  I thought I heard the person  introducing LLP say he never cruised...Odd but not for X!

Yeah, you definitely did.  Saw that admission by 'the host' at 2:20.  Fortunately, host Tom was pretty incidental to the interview.

Was interesting to hear from Kulovaara.  Would have been nice to have heard more from him.  Wright helped elaborate a bit.  Was interested to hear his comments about design elements like open deck wind mitigation.  Looks like a good bit of thought has been put into sometimes neglected features, and should make for a better overall experience on Beyond. 

Here's hoping that after hearing comments from pax about her other ship interior designs, Kelly Hoppen got a clue about functional space and ergonomic furniture for this ship and not just the "texture, colors and accessories" she speaks of in her part of the interview.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hcat said:

Yes! 😊

We're booked on Beyond's Inaugural cruise in April 2022.

Then her Spring TA in April 2023 and her Fall TA in 2023.

We loved the Edge (sailed her 5 times) but we're really looking forward to Beyond.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, canderson said:

Yeah, you definitely did.  Saw that admission by 'the host' at 2:20.  Fortunately, host Tom was pretty incidental to the interview.

Was interesting to hear from Kulovaara.  Would have been nice to have heard more from him.  Wright helped elaborate a bit.  Was interested to hear his comments about design elements like open deck wind mitigation.  Looks like a good bit of thought has been put into sometimes neglected features, and should make for a better overall experience on Beyond. 

Here's hoping that after hearing comments from pax about her other ship interior designs, Kelly Hoppen got a clue about functional space and ergonomic furniture for this ship and not just the "texture, colors and accessories" she speaks of in her part of the interview.

Wishful thinking, Imo.
We can only hope!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

Be careful... I never received emails from Celebrity... So I called them to try and fix.  Now, I get almost 3 emails PER DAY ! (Ugh!)

So, your mailbox might overflow if you call to ask for mailers 🤣

I don’t mind the emails, the delete button is easy to use if I have no interest. 🙂

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jelayne said:

We booked a SS on  the Oct 22 Beyond TA after watching the promotional video for PUP.

Looked amazing can’t wait to experience the 3rd Eclass ship.  Currently on the Edge for tge 3rd time and have the Apex booked for April.

My DH even got a little excited about Beyond's video; he rarely gets excited about ships, but at least enjoys my vacation planning and being the bag boy!

Edited by Lastdance