Tips tricks and must-do's

ezjack1825

21 minutes ago, ezjack1825 said:

Just booked for March on Symphony. Never been on a big ship with RCL.

I couldn't find a thread so I'll ask - what are the current tips, tricks, must-do's, don't forget, did you know you could, make sure when you board to ....

Two for one cocktails in Wonderland on several nights. No charge breakfast at Johnny Rockets. Absolutely fantastic burger at Playmakers. If they have the parade go up early to Schooners and get a table on the railing, if schooners is full go across to the photo center for a great view. 

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, DuncanR said:

Do they have this on all ships?

I saw the ice show - must have been 15 years ago on Adventure of the Seas. It was fun and charming and the production values were amazing. And it was on a ship!

These classes have the ice shows:

Voyager (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator,  Mariner)

Freedom (Freedom, Liberty, Independence)

Oasis (Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony, Wonder)

Be sure to check out the beautiful Central Park early on your cruise. The Park cafe(no Charge) serves breakfast and lunch daily with some nice choices. Also great for an afternoon snack when returning from port.

There is nightly music ranging from classical to jazz. A nice place to have a drink and relax. This is also where many of the specialty restaurants are.

Symphony is my favorite ship, you'll love her.

Barb

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ezjack1825 said:

Just booked for March on Symphony. Never been on a big ship with RCL.

I couldn't find a thread so I'll ask - what are the current tips, tricks, must-do's, don't forget, did you know you could, make sure when you board to ....

I am going on Symphony in January, “Hairspray” sold my DD on this ship.

I will post pics and things we did when I get back- my DD wants to do everything including the flo rider and zip line. I will be watching her with a drink 🥰

Mine will be based on someone with limited mobility and getting around the ship.
We both love trivia- I know the most useless facts and DD is great on music trivia.

Happy Cruising 

Edited by Maitaivegas

7 hours ago, barb in ga said:

Be sure to check out the beautiful Central Park early on your cruise. The Park cafe(no Charge) serves breakfast and lunch daily with some nice choices. Also great for an afternoon snack when returning from port.

There is nightly music ranging from classical to jazz. A nice place to have a drink and relax. This is also where many of the specialty restaurants are.

Symphony is my favorite ship, you'll love her.

Barb

I just booked the Symphony for Dec 11th.  It's our 1st time on Symphony.  We have an ocean balcony on deck 8.  It will be so convenient to Central Park.  I'm so excited to be cruising again.

• 5 weeks later...