HAL's Alaska season is starting!

Scrapnana

It is time for the HAL ships to be returning to the Last Frontier.  This year we will see six ships in a normal week, usually on weekdays.  Unlike the sail-aways in Port Everglades, most of us watch the sail-ins instead.  There are one or two of us who watch the sailaways which usually occur between 6 and 11 pm Alaska time.

Here is a map of the Juneau docks.

See the source image

Zuiderdam will be the first HAL ship to arrive in Juneau on Friday, 29 April.  I will be posting a reminder closer to then.

The Juneau PTZtv webcam can be found here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

It is time for the HAL ships to be returning to the Last Frontier.  This year we will see six ships in a normal week, usually on weekdays.  Unlike the sail-aways in Port Everglades, most of us watch the sail-ins instead.  There are one or two of us who watch the sailaways which usually occur between 6 and 11 pm Alaska time.

Here is a map of the Juneau docks.

See the source image

Zuiderdam will be the first HAL ship to arrive in Juneau on Friday, 29 April.  I will be posting a reminder closer to then.

The Juneau PTZtv webcam can be found here.

Though I live in Florida, I will be watching the sailaways in June because I will be on the ship 😀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oaktreerb said:

Just got home and checked the. webcam.  Bliss is docked.  41 degrees and raining in Juneau.  I hope everybody brought their rain gear so they can be out and about!

I just checked the web cam as well.  It's good to see a cruise ship at dock in Juneau.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLizardHouse said:

I can’t get the webcam to work in NZ. Must be too far away. 😆

3397F1D2-68AF-419E-96A8-A548368E2040.png

I suspect you have an ad blocker in place.  PTZ pays it's bills from a combination of subscription fees and advertising revenue.  If you use an ad blocker you must subscribe to get the service.  If not, try refreshing a few times until ads pop up to the right and left on the screen.

Roy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vlbradley21 said:

It looks like they update the MDR menu daily on the Navigator App so should be able to see them next week when the first Alaska cruise starts.

With the exception of breakfast and MDR lunches, the Lido Market Buffet and MDR menus change every cruise day.  A new MDR Sunday Brunch menu is now available.  It must be noted that the 7-Day Alaska menus are the same for all HAL ships in Alaska this season.

I am currently onboard the Zuiderdam and will be posting the daily, both MDR and Lido Market Buffet, menus each day while in Alaska.  See the link at the bottom of this post for the new menus so far this season.

• Thanks 3