The Daily for Sunday 05/01/2022

richwmn

Jacqui,  

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.  Both Jim and I pray that you find peace in the love you shared and remember the good times you enjoyed.

We pray that Jose Rest In Peace in his heavenly home.

Con mucho amor.

Terri

• Like 16

Kazu, I am so very sorry. You have done so very much over the last few months...I think of you often.

Know that so many of us hold you and Jose in our hearts, thoughts and prayers, both now and going forward.

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Our slice of paradise here on Poipu Beach, Kauai. 

image.thumb.jpeg.0aae96cafc009c95b542c8cfdbb82362.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.190b01b3654e5b12c3653acb25ff617e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e531bb93d1d3ec46433791f7c9216bd4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dba2a1462b5470ecbc1c14b6c3b9dabb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c74a165f09cc9cf7c8681782f8c39728.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d751dbd8d95024b7884908f262b1dc07.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8471e7a1e5f013d7531124801ccc9a4d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9da257dd9cccced004d5df320188b43d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7ee68730e0f8ab509019e11a0b7e3cd7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.06eabbaf1822abe4b3d014aadbb21a41.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous.

Kauai was our favourite port on our Hawaiian Islands cruise.

We did the movie tour here.

Graham.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, dfish said:

Jacqui, we carry your sorrow in our hearts alongside our love for you and Jose.  Jose is at peace now and he will no longer suffer.  Dying is often harder for those left behind than for the person who passes on.   At the darkest hours remember you have a family here that shares your pain and embraces you when you hurt.  

+1. Beautifully said. 

• Like 18

Jacqui, I join all others in sending my sincere condolences.  Your bravery during this long journey has inspired all of us.  Please cherish your memories of Jose, which will sustain you in the coming days.  🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 15

3 hours ago, kazu said:

Another perfect quote for me today and I will love Jose until the day I die.

I want to thank Roy @rafinmdfor doing the Bon Voyage thread for me today.  I think he was a mind reader 😉 

And,  I want to thank you all for your very kind thoughts yesterday.  I am incapable of multi quoting right now or naming you all so I hope you will accept my thanks.  I read them all this morning before I was packing up for the hospital.  I was going to post from there as I planned to be at the palliative care unit for a long time.

And then the phone rang - the hospital.

A call early in the morning or late at night is never a good thing.  Sadly, Jose passed away this morning 💔 

I didn’t want to post here until I could reach people as I know some read the Daily even if they don’t post.  I probably missed some people and if I did, please forgive me.

I pray Jose has the embrace of God now.  He certainly deserves it.  He was angel for many years to so many others.  

thank you for your prayers and caring.  Our battle is now lost.  💔 

Sheila and i  are so  sorry  for  the loss   of  your   wonderful

husband and  we  will remember  him fondly he was a  gentleman

indeed. He  is  now  at peace and  in  heaven  and  you  will  both  meet

again. Sending you all our  love  and  prayers.

Jim

• Like 17

Dear Jacqui @kazu, Martha and I are so sorry to hear that the love of your life , Jose has passed away , our deepest condolences to you  , may he Rest In Peace ! 

Having met Jose and you at better times , enjoying immensely his company while on the  Prinsendam cruise , touring , and dining together , having fun and nice conversations with this kind,  kind man , my words fail me to express how sorry we are . 
May his memory give you strength and comfort , please take care .

Tony .

• Like 23

Jacqui @kazu, I am so sorry to hear the news. I never met Jose but through all of your posts he feels like a friend. I am praying for you and please know that I feel such deep emotions for what you are going through. You are such a special person. 

• Like 18