The Daily for Sunday 05/01/2022

richwmn

3 minutes ago, dfish said:

Jacqui, we carry your sorrow in our hearts alongside our love for you and Jose.  Jose is at peace now and he will no longer suffer.  Dying is often harder for those left behind than for the person who passes on.   At the darkest hours remember you have a family here that shares your pain and embraces you when you hurt.  

2 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Jacqui, I'm so sorry. I was crying as I read your post. I had thought of you as I read today's quote, thinking it fit you perfectly. May Jose rest in peace. Prayers for you both.

Far better than I could have said it.  Jose is with the angels now.

Roy

• Like 25

12 minutes ago, kazu said:

Another perfect quote for me today and I will love Jose until the day I die.

I want to thank Roy @rafinmdfor doing the Bon Voyage thread for me today.  I think he was a mind reader 😉 

And,  I want to thank you all for your very kind thoughts yesterday.  I am incapable of multi quoting right now or naming you all so I hope you will accept my thanks.  I read them all this morning before I was packing up for the hospital.  I was going to post from there as I planned to be at the palliative care unit for a long time.

And then the phone rang - the hospital.

A call early in the morning or late at night is never a good thing.  Sadly, Jose passed away this morning 💔 

I didn’t want to post here until I could reach people as I know some read the Daily even if they don’t post.  I probably missed some people and if I did, please forgive me.

I pray Jose has the embrace of God now.  He certainly deserves it.  He was angel for many years to so many others.  

thank you for your prayers and caring.  Our battle is now lost.  💔 

@kazuJacqui.

This is the news we were all dreading to hear.

Pauline and i are so sorry to hear of Jose's passing.

Sending our heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you.

Love and hugs from us both.

Graham and Pauline ❤️

FB_IMG_1642267229578.jpg.17b31233b291c198852b48365ea7e295.jpg

• Like 27

@kazuJacqui, My heart is aching for you. I saw the quote today and immediately you came to mind. You are a hero in all that  you have done for Jose to make sure he had the best quality of life he could. You are in my thoughts.

Karen

• Like 19

Jacqui - We have no words, but we send our love to you. Jose is now in a much better place than he has been recently. We join other members of the Daily Family and send our most heartfelt condolences to you.

-Cat & David

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Ichiban Nekko said:

Jacqui - We have no words, but we send our love to you. Jose is now in a much better place than he has been recently. We join other members of the Daily Family and send our most heartfelt condolences to you.

+1

• Like 14

Jacqui, I don't post often, but have been reading all these postings, the past few years.  You have been going through, what i was 17 years ago.  Please know that you have the love and prayers of your family and friends at CC.  My wonderful husbands favourite saying was "Life is not a destination, but a journey".  From all the postings before me, it seems that you and your husband had many wonderful journeys. May your memories give you some peace in the future.  and yes there is a future, I made  the leap 12 years ago and started cruising solo.  Take any support that is offered you and know that many of us are giving you virtual hugs. 

Kate  

• Like 26

@kazu I am so very sorry. There are no words for how sad everyone here on CC feels for you. All of the loss that you have dealt with this past year is truly unfair. May your new life going forward be filled with nothing but peace and happiness. 

• Like 17

@kazu Jacqui,  I am so sorry to read tis news. You both really gave it the good fight. Cherish your memories, they will give you strength in the days ahead. You and Jose are my thoughts and prayers.

Charlene

• Like 18

@kazuJacqui, I am so sorry to read your post about Jose's passing.  I may not post as often as I should, but I read everything every day, and have been following your struggles.  You and your family will continue to be in my prayers every day. I hope you can remember all the good times you had together. Please take good care of yourself!!

Laura

• Like 16

Jacqui, like all of the others, I am so sorry for your loss.  We all care about you and Jose.  And we all send our best thoughts and prayers as you travel the really difficult days immediately ahead.  We are all praying for you.  And we all offer you all of our support from far away.  Many, Many Hugs.

Charles

• Like 17

Oh Jacqui, @kazu both Maurice and I had hoped for a totally different outcome from Jose's illness.  Please know you will be in our hearts and prayers as you navigate the waters ahead.  And also know if you need anything, I'm here and you know how to get in touch.

Gerry

• Like 18