1st thing you do boarding?

Quick lunch in WJ bc we usually don't eat before boarding and then grab a pina colada at the pool bar. Super bummed 2 weeks ago on mariner they said they were out of PC mix at the pool bar first day. Bizarre but we made it work. 

5 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I go right to Guest Services and demand a stateroom upgrade!

I like your sense of humor, perhaps you'll enjoy this. On a recent Enchantment sailing, one cruiser did not get an upgrade from guest services after complaining. He was given a second cabin. His wife remained in the cabin they booked, which was too small for them both while he had his own free cabin following his visit to guest services to complain about the cabin size.

Both left pool towels on the railings in the hall. Both left their pool shoes in the hall to dry but only the husband left his golf clubs in the hall.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Wife heads off to make all specialty reservations, I go to check out the MDR table location, make changes if nessasery and then head to Trellis bar to await my wifes return. Last cruise we had to hit the Bamboo Room first and then the regular errands. 

• Like 1

On our previous cruises, we grab lunch, first.  Then, if the guest services line isn’t too long, we request extra keys/rearrange the parents & kids cabins.  If the line is too long, we go straight to exploring the ship to get a feel for where things are located.  There’s usually lots of photo ops.

This cruise I will go to the muster station, Adventure Ocean  then lunch.  Explore pool deck then to cabin to change into bathing suits.  Will be traveling with a 10 yr old granddaughter & son for their first cruise.

Usually, I hit the muster station then lunch, cabin, then explore.  I don't drink so no bar.  I do get my first soft serve ice cream of the day.

Head to windjammer - for a bit of lunch and cold drink... awesome feeling looking out the window of the windjammer 

we then take a tour around the ship and stop at a bar here and there and just enjoy 

• Like 1