Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

5 hours ago, eel said:

The LA to Brisbane leg might be a convenient way to get to Australia before catching the Ovation TP back about a month later. Great way to see Australia and possibly New Zealand for a while without a long international flight!

Plus the possibility of Navigator going for a dry dock in Singapore if it happens February to April 2024. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Plus the possibility of Navigator going for a dry dock in Singapore if it happens February to April 2024. 

At the Captain's Corner last week he seemed to say that those sailings (to/from Singapore for drydock) would be non-revenue.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

At the Captain's Corner last week he seemed to say that those sailings (to/from Singapore for drydock) would be non-revenue.

Heaps of Aussies would love to these sailings. 
They would even more love to stop and see the Cherry Blossoms in Japan on the way to California. . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Heaps of Aussies would love to these sailings. 
They would even more love to stop and see the Cherry Blossoms in Japan on the way to California. . 

Repos for dry dock only seem to be non-revenue by default ever since the shutdown.

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Repos for dry dock only seem to be non-revenue by default ever since the shutdown. 

It seems the way.

Adventure seems to be an exception next year.

Has me thinking will Quantum run non revenue from Hawaii to Singapore October 2024. 

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

It seems the way.

Adventure seems to be an exception next year.

Has me thinking will Quantum run non revenue from Hawaii to Singapore October 2024. 

I’m hoping fora revenue repo from Singapore to Brisbane after drydock.   

On 1/26/2023 at 4:39 AM, Biker19 said:

Navigator of the Seas appears to be no passengers to Singapore for dry Dock February 2024.

Well Carnival are taking passengers for the Carnival Panorama dry dock in Singapore.

Aug 22, 2024 18-days from Long Beach CA to Tokyo Japan or Oct 12, 2024 25-days from Singapore to Long Beach CA. 

18-Day Transpacific ports: Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA, Ketchikan, AK, Cruise Endicott Arm Fjord, Sitka, AK, Icy Strait Point, AK, Cross International Dateline, Kushiro, Japan, Aomori, Japan, Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan

25-Day Transpacific ports: Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Manila, Philippines, Guam, Cross International Dateline, Honolulu, HI. Maui (Kahului), HI, Los Angeles (Long Beach). 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, springaussie said:

Navigator of the Seas appears to be no passengers to Singapore for dry Dock February 2024.

Well Carnival are taking passengers for the Carnival Panorama dry dock in Singapore.

Aug 22, 2024 18-days from Long Beach CA to Tokyo Japan or Oct 12, 2024 25-days from Singapore to Long Beach CA. 

18-Day Transpacific ports: Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA, Ketchikan, AK, Cruise Endicott Arm Fjord, Sitka, AK, Icy Strait Point, AK, Cross International Dateline, Kushiro, Japan, Aomori, Japan, Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan

25-Day Transpacific ports: Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Manila, Philippines, Guam, Cross International Dateline, Honolulu, HI. Maui (Kahului), HI, Los Angeles (Long Beach). 

Does the dry dock in Singapore mean Navigator won't be coming back to Los Angeles?

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

Does the dry dock in Singapore mean Navigator won't be coming back to Los Angeles?

No, she's coming right back to the west coast and a few sailings after the dry dock are already listed. The rest should be available after 2/13.

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

No, she's coming right back to the west coast and a few sailings after the dry dock are already listed. The rest should be available after 2/13.

Thanks. Was thinking of taking our California granddaughter,  without her parents,  on a short cruise.  She ice skates so thought she'd like the ice show.  In 2024 she'll be 11. It won't be her first cruise.  She's been cruising since she was 2!

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Navigator has newer tech drone show at the start of the ice show - probably very interesting for an 11 year old.

Navigator has the best ice show fleet wide...The iSkate Reach For The Stars. We just saw it again last month. We saw the last performance for this group and the new cast was to board the ship and start their 8 month contract on Jan 27th the day we got off.

So sorry this particular show isn't done on other RCI ships.

29 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Navigator has the best ice show fleet wide...The iSkate Reach For The Stars. We just saw it again last month. We saw the last performance for this group and the new cast was to board the ship and start their 8 month contract on Jan 27th the day we got off.

So sorry this particular show isn't done on other RCI ships.

I agree, we really enjoyed it in October.

I'm after a bit of advice please from you clued up folks about the itinerary releases. When do you think Alaska 2025 will be released.

Alaska isn't really advertised here (UK) in travel agent mail shots and emails etc so  and I want to make sure I'm ready to go as soon as they are released as I understand the itinerary is popular.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Tin can said:

I'm after a bit of advice please from you clued up folks about the itinerary releases. When do you think Alaska 2025 will be released.

Alaska isn't really advertised here (UK) in travel agent mail shots and emails etc so  and I want to make sure I'm ready to go as soon as they are released as I understand the itinerary is popular.

Thanks

November 2023

• Like 3

On 1/3/2023 at 8:59 PM, springaussie said:

So where is Anthem off to?

Is Antarctica cruises a possibility?

Could she be staying in Southampton in the winter , long shot, but MSC do it now?

If Odyssey was to take over the NJ/Southampton itineraries in 2025 would any other ship take over the Greek Isles itineraries she does at the moment?

• Like 1