Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

34 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Oasis / Anthem?

The suspense is killing me.  I don't recall if there was ever a lapse with no ships doing the short trips.  If one of them came to PC that will still leave 3 months with no ship doing 3/4 days

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

The Voyager TA is 10 Nov 2024.  I had booked the 9 night Athens to Barcelona hoping for a b-2-b with the TA but there is now a gap between 24th Oct - 10th Nov. Ah well

I just booked the Ta. Not cheap but it is 16 days

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Short itineraries being released...at least Navigator is out for sure

7 night sailings are Jan 10, 17

Feb 14

Mar 7, 14

Apr 11, 18

Probably more the rest of the year but that was the time period I was looking for 

We got all excited about the March 2025 sailings. Jr Suites were listed at only $30 more than balconies!

But....we couldn't book them on line.

Today, the Jr Suite prices is $300+ more.  No thanks.

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

The suspense is killing me.  I don't recall if there was ever a lapse with no ships doing the short trips.  If one of them came to PC that will still leave 3 months with no ship doing 3/4 days

Something is up. Voyager is doing the 4/5 nights, not the 3/4. PC 3/4 nights have been selling for more than the Miami counterparts the past couple of years, so I highly doubt they would abandon the route. 

4 minutes ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

I can't see anything regarding Freedom in the short sailings release - I wonder if she is going elsewhere.

Winter/Seasonal Caribbean yet to be put out. So more Ships/Dates to come

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 hours ago, bigmoose7563 said:

I am looking at Sept 2024 and the only ships without any schedule are Jewel, Grandeur, Rhapsody, Serenade(finishing world cruise Sept 10) and Spectrum.

Is it possible there are no 3 day weekends out of Port Canaveral for Sept 2024?

These are not the ships I was expecting. They are too small. But since you pointed them out, i'll keep a look out for Jewel and her released itineraries.

3 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

What’s your theory?

Spectrum is leaving Singapore, and something has to replace these itineraries down here. So what is likely is:

- This marks the end of the Quantum class era in Singapore from 2014 till 2023, as the 5 year contract ends this year. 

- Singapore market is likely going to see a downgrade of product but royal thinks its an upgrade which would be homeporting 2 smaller ships seasonally.

- I am guessing a Freedom and voyager class ship for this season. Radiance is too small and not attractive enough for the market on routine trips. 

Edited by Ethanol95

31 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Spectrum is leaving Singapore, and something has to replace these itineraries down here. So what is likely is:

- This marks the end of the Quantum class era in Singapore from 2014 till 2023, as the 5 year contract ends this year. 

- Singapore market is likely going to see a downgrade of product but royal thinks its an upgrade which would be homeporting 2 smaller ships seasonally.

- I am guessing a Freedom and voyager class ship for this season. Radiance is too small and not attractive enough for the market on routine trips. 

It looks like Indie is at loose ends but I am thinking Melbourne ?

2 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Interesting…. Where’s Spectrum going?  Do you think they will restart in China (either mainland or HK)? 

47 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

Interesting…. Where’s Spectrum going?  Do you think they will restart in China (either mainland or HK)? 

Spectrum is likely going back to HK. Both China and HK markets will be up and running.

Edited by Ethanol95