The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday September 29th, 2022

richwmn

Today is World Maritime Day, Broadway Day, and Confucius Day

The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.--C.S. Lewis

Meal Suggestion for today - Slow-Cooker Carnitas
Drink of the Day - Gimlet
Wine of the Day - Meyer-Nakel 2018 Pinot Noir (Ahr)
Destination of the Day - Majuro, Marshall Islands

Eurodam

Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska 07:00 - 13:00

Koningsdam

Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska 11:00 - 19:00

Nieuw Amsterdam

Glacier Bay, Alaska 07:00 - 16:00

Nieuw Statendam

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada 08:00 - 16:00

Noordam

At Sea Destination Prince Rupert, Kaien Island, BC Canada eta 09/30

Oosterdam

Split, Croatia 10:00 - 18:00

Rotterdam

Geiranger, Norway 07:00 - 17:00

Volendam

Agios Nikolaos, Crete Greece 08:00 - 18:00

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Kodiak Island, Alaska eta 09/30

Zaandam

Saquenay, Quebec, Canada 9:00am - 6:00pm

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination San Francisco, California eta 10/01

0929World.thumb.png.1d48145743b2012854039f71dd43555f.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 12

Good morning.  Thanks for the Fleet and Daily Report.

A cool, clear morning here.  Bertie and I will go for a walk when the sun comes up.  Then, I need to pick up a few groceries.

Interesting days.

I like the quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing the recipe.

I'd love to sip the drink in the Crow's Nest of a BHB.

Hope the wine is lovely too.

I've never been to today's port, thanks in advance for all the pictures that will be posted.

Prayers for everyone.

Stay safe.

• Like 24

Thank you for the Thursday report, Rich.  3 great days to celebrate, with a special salute to World Maritime Day.  I love the Lewis quote.  I have not been to Majuro.  Not sure about the meal but I don't have a slow cooker anyway.  My alternative is Chilled Raspberry Soup, Oven Roast Chicken, and Mango Blueberry Crisp as served on MS Oosterdam September 29, 2017.

dishes29.jpg

Today’s care list:

Threat and horrific damage from Ian
Western wildfires
Tthose in Fiona’s wake
Tana’s aide with Covid
Marshhawk’s friend Jesse with throat cancer and in denial
From the rotation:
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1), msmayor (5/20) and JAM37 (7/7)
Heartgrove brother discharged but in hospice care
LocoLoco1 recovering from back surgery
Cruisin Terri leak damage

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

An awesome new house for Debbie and Sue
Lady Hudson nephew in space force
Hearing from summer slope post Ian
last week of work for kplady
3 days fir MissG (Rhine cruise 10/2 to 10/6 then Oosterdam 10/10 to 10/22)
3 days for Dismomx5 (Rotterdam 10/2 to 10/27)
2 days for HorizoCn Chaser1957 (Zaandam 10/1 to 12/20; Zuiderdam 12/22 to 5/12)
Bon Voyage LoveTheBeach (Adventure OTS 9/29 to 10/8)
Rowsby in Hawaii until 10/28
Cunnorl’s luggage in transit to Noordam
fatcat04 (Nieuw Statendam to 10/2), sailingdutchy (Oosterdam  to 10/10), and  Gail&Marty (Rotterdam to 10/15) at sea
Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 24
  • Thanks 15

It is sunny and 53°F here in North East England at 11.50am.

Thank you for the fleet reports and Daily Rich.

Interesting days and quote today.

I will give today's food and drink a miss.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone affected by Hurricane Ian.

Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

Screenshot_20220929_114452.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Thursday report, Rich.  3 great days to celebrate, with a special salute to World Maritime Day.  I love the Lewis quote.  I have not been to Majuro.  Not sure about the meal but I don't have a slow cooker anyway.  My alternative is Chilled Raspberry Soup, Oven Roast Chicken, and Mango Blueberry Crisp as served on MS Oosterdam September 29, 2017.

dishes29.jpg

Today’s care list:

Threat and horrific damage from Ian
Western wildfires
Tthose in Fiona’s wake
Tana’s aide with Covid
Marshhawk’s friend Jesse with throat cancer and in denial
From the rotation:
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1), msmayor (5/20) and JAM37 (7/7)
Heartgrove brother discharged but in hospice care
LocoLoco1 recovering from back surgery
Cruisin Terri leak damage

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

An awesome new house for Debbie and Sue
Lady Hudson nephew in space force
Hearing from summer slope post Ian
last week of work for kplady
3 days fir MissG (Rhine cruise 10/2 to 10/6 then Oosterdam 10/10 to 10/22)
3 days for Dismomx5 (Rotterdam 10/2 to 10/27)
2 days for HorizoCn Chaser1957 (Zaandam 10/1 to 12/20; Zuiderdam 12/22 to 5/12)
Bon Voyage LoveTheBeach (Adventure OTS 9/29 to 10/8)
Rowsby in Hawaii until 10/28
Cunnorl’s luggage in transit to Noordam
fatcat04 (Nieuw Statendam to 10/2), sailingdutchy (Oosterdam  to 10/10), and  Gail&Marty (Rotterdam to 10/15) at sea
Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you Roy for supplying the Daily lists.

Graham.

• Like 12

Thanks for our Thursday Daily, Rich.

Great collection of days.  I don’t think there is one Daily-ite who won’t be celebrating Maritime Day.  Happy Birthday to Confucius - a wonderful teacher.

I like the quote by CS Lewis &  DD DH would definitely think that carnitas sound good.

17CC0B50-CC7B-4885-9775-1136B2150726.jpeg.1d07794e37ceccb851e072b6c936a211.jpeg

News is so sad and horrific this morning.  So much devastation from Fiona and now the horrific destruction by Ian 😢 I hope all and especially our CC friends in Florida have been able to stay safe from Ian and their damage is not too severe 🙏🏻  Prayers for everyone in Ian’s path 🙏🏻 

Busy day ahead - going to try to get some serious planter work done outside.  Ugh. But we have a frost warning tonight so that will finish off a lot - so time to bite the bullet before the flurries on Sunday.  Yes, I said snow!  it won’t stick but it won’t be work outside weather.  I won’t finish of course, it takes a lot of time but I’m going to try to put a big dent in it 🤞 I’ll probably feel like this after:

0AF8F1BF-49DE-4193-A235-7284CC46B410.jpeg.35151a7af4c45803b82e8890dda757c4.jpeg

And try to find a hotel in FLL for pre and post cruise.  Suggestions?  I like being around 17th Street normally as tons close by.  Usually stay at Embassy Suites but it’s ratings seem to be going down on tripadvisor.  Decisions, decisions.

In between, I’ll get some spread sheet updates done (I hope) and some key roll call work for the cruise.  Probably an overly ambitious list but WTH - might as well try.

33B62348-5762-4640-8EED-8924350F8788.jpeg.e20b4145ed9668fb70d26022937cb888.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list, all affected by Ian and Fiona & for those that need them & 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

8586BDB2-BDD6-42D0-BE2E-4A70068FBD03.thumb.jpeg.a09c7a4c9f38211ec9fa285c17636626.jpeg

Stay very safe & well.

• Like 37
  • Thanks 4

Good morning, everyone.  

I'm going out to make arrangements for a truck for my move today.   One step closer!  Other than that, just a trip to the grocery store and doing my laps around the block.  

Carnitas are Mexico’s version of pulled pork. 

Pork carnitas are traditionally made using the heavily marbled, rich Boston butt or picnic ham cuts of pork. The 6–16 lb (3–7 kg) sections are usually cut down to a workable (6–10 lb) size and seasoned heavily before slow braising or deep frying. Carnitas can also be made of chicken, using breasts or thighs, and cooking in a similar manner.

The traditional way to cook carnitas is in a copper pot (or any thick-bottomed pot that disperses the heat evenly), in a process similar to confit. Lard is used to cover the dish in proportion to the amount of meat being cooked.

Once the lard has melted, pork and flavorings are added (usually salt, chili, cumin, oregano or Mexican oregano, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf, and crushed garlic cloves). Traditional carnitas are then made by a process of simmering the meat in the lard until tender over a very low heat. Once appropriate tenderness is achieved, the heat is turned up and the outside of the pork begins to crisp. At this stage, the collagen in the meat has broken down sufficiently to allow it to be pulled apart by hand or fork or chopped with a cleaver. The meat can then be used as an ingredient in tamales, tacos, tortas, and burritos.

We won't be cooking our pork in lard.  Instead we'll be using orange juice.  https://www.recipetineats.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooker-pulled-pork/

1587676827_slowcookercarnitas2.thumb.jpg.19edaf629e3b8c4400644e88e865b6b9.jpg

This next one uses beer.  The beer and orange juice help tenderize the meat so it can be easily pulled apart.  https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/crispy-slow-cooker-carnitas/

1245015565_slowcookercarnitas3.thumb.jpg.4fb65e718a1dd534f98b5f2b685fafbf.jpg

And this one uses some lime juice along with the orange juice.   https://kristineskitchenblog.com/carnitas/

1033856536_slowcookercarnitas4.thumb.jpg.2605d172f34eed064146c9bc3fab8f8b.jpg

Wishing everyone a good day and hope we hear from all of our Florida Dailyites who were in the path of Ian.  

• Like 24
  • Thanks 11

Tree branches and leaves all over the place.  My precious Mango tree is laying on it's side.  Hopefully we can put it back in the ground.  That's all the damage.  Thank you God!

Gimlet cocktail:

The gimlet is a cocktail made of gin and lime juice. A 1928 description of the drink was: gin, and a spot of lime. The description in the 1953 Raymond Chandler novel The Long Goodbye stated that "a real gimlet is half gin and half Rose's lime juice cordial and nothing else." Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Gin
Ingredients: Four parts Gin, One part sweetened Lime Juice
Preparation: Mix and serve. Garnish with a slice of lime.
Served: Straight or on the rocks
Standard garnish: Lime
Drinkware: Cocktail glass

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 7.10.04 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 19

3 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Tree branches and leaves all over the place.  My precious Mango tree is laying on it's side.  Hopefully we can put it back in the ground.  That's all the damage.  Thank you God!

Gimlet cocktail:

The gimlet is a cocktail made of gin and lime juice. A 1928 description of the drink was: gin, and a spot of lime. The description in the 1953 Raymond Chandler novel The Long Goodbye stated that "a real gimlet is half gin and half Rose's lime juice cordial and nothing else." Wikipedia

Delighted to hear you are safe and no damage except for your Mango tree.

Graham.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from Manchester, England.  Had bumpy flights to get here so no beverage service since dinner last night.  Was dying of thirst by the time we landed.  Found a fountain on the way to passport control but there wasn’t enough pressure to have it clear the drinking spout.  Currently waiting in the hotel lounge for my room to be ready.  I had four beverages and a really nice breakfast.  Score!  My sister’s ride arrived late and she missed her train.  Not quite sure when she’ll be arriving yet.  Not too long now, I imagine.

@dfish, your new home is gorgeous!  I love all the light and the character.  One thing to be aware of with the windows close to the ground…. My cottage on Georgian Bay has windows like that.  One girls’ weekend, we woke in the middle of the night to a strange crunching sound.  We all got up and stood on the landing trying to figure out what it was.  Turned out to be a raccoon chewing its way through one of the screens in the living room as I’d left the windows open to catch the cool air.  When we chased it away there was a hole as big as a baseball.  I don’t even want to think what would have happened had we not woken up.

Okay, off to check whether my room is ready yet or not.  Fingers crossed!

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Gimlet cocktail:

Awesome news.  I expect tree experts will be hard to find but hope the mango can be rescued with less sophisticated help.

Roy

• Like 24

A very early good morning from central Texas.  I'm up early since it takes me longer than DH to get ready to leave.  We'll be heading out for his tests about 7:30.

I will definitely celebrate Maritime Day, but wish we could celebrate it on a BHB.  It's been 57 years since I saw a play on Broadway, but loved going to the theaters.  Confucius was a wise man.

I like the C. S. Lewis quote.

We'll pass on the meal and the drink, but the wine sounds nice.  I just hope it is not too pricey.

@summer slope  Again, I'm glad you are safe.  Sorry your mango tree fell over, and I hope it can be replanted.

@kazu  Jacqui, try not to overdo it today with the planters.  I'm sorry you had to mention the "S" word.

@dfish  Debbie, getting a truck for your move is a nice step forward.

@*Miss G*  I'm glad you made it safely to in spite of  a bumpy flight.

We visited Majuro on June 6, 2005, on a Islands of the Pacific Theater cruise from Honolulu to Beijing on Pacific Princess.  Majuro is a small atoll with some land above sea level.  There is not much to see there, but we did find a local tour bus for a short tour.  The Marshall Islands are a small republic, but they rely on the US for some things.  They also use, or did in 2005, the US Postal Service.

Our first stop on our tour was the Peace Park at the other end of the island,

IMG_4501.thumb.JPG.3e300fc6a4730eed905b335dd842824f.JPG

IMG_4505.thumb.JPG.3edb1bda44048f6faec24acc655d7687.JPG

IMG_4506.thumb.JPG.bda80b9d754f683fc808438e1e7ce93e.JPG

IMG_4507.thumb.JPG.9008457babfd1c501ad13ac6f633d8b2.JPG

Our tour bus

IMG_4511.thumb.JPG.8107fc711b9089fb6c7c697a8e95db03.JPG

Downtown Majuro

IMG_4517.thumb.JPG.79cd49e3024b2e29ff43a7f7fa8187f8.JPG

IMG_4518.thumb.JPG.4bafeeaccf8f9cedc4c6cae6f12ead5a.JPG

The Post Office

IMG_4519.thumb.JPG.b907b965966044f16eee1e04265b5c91.JPG

Bikini City Hall.  We could not take a boat to Bikini, but they had this building that was part museum.

IMG_4520.thumb.JPG.31ae55c58d456cb367512fbd6b2ad4a2.JPG

One of the exhibits

IMG_4522.thumb.JPG.33cd5a5b746667055c05b6f4920a21af.JPG

Pretty flowers everywhere

IMG_4525.thumb.JPG.f7943d70f93b093010bc26aae864810e.JPG

A reminder of the test bombs dropped on Bikini.  I hope someone reminds Putin what the nuclear options does.

IMG_4526.thumb.JPG.4871d012bf28e6015db868b56e7f4b51.JPG

Majuro from the ship.

IMG_4533.thumb.JPG.880dfda47c8487da996ab14841fc2ac4.JPG

IMG_4534.thumb.JPG.9a1b94e5475ccb7aecd2cc2d264ede90.JPG

Lenda

• Like 25
  • Thanks 7

Good morning to all.

Right now it is calm here.  That will change as the day goes on as we are next up for Ian’s wrath.

I don’t think we will get the same pounding as our friends in Florida but we are expected to get some flooding high winds and rain.  We are under a hurricane/tropical storm warning.

it is anyone’s guess where it will make its third landfall. Speculation is near Savannah,  That is just south of where we live.

Please say a prayer for us.  We don’t any more drama in our lives, nor do we need any more water in our house.

Great collection of days.  I have to like Maritime Day or I would not be a cruiser.  

As a former New Yorker, I loved going to Broadway shows. I miss that so much.  The productions here are of High School Play quality and just don’t measure up. 

Happy Birthday to Confucius.  A great philosopher.

I will pass on the meal and drink.

Maybe the wine.

I have not been to Majuro, Marshall Islands.

I have a hairdresser appointment this morning and then I will devote the rest of the day to packing for Barbados.  However, still not sure we are going to get there.  Trying to think positively.

Finished all my ironing yesterday.

I have not found my earring.  Don’t understand why St. Anthony is abandoning me.  Maybe I have burdened him too much!

Prayers to all our friends in Florida in the path of Ian’s wrath.

Also prayers for those on the Cares list and Cheers to those celebrating and cruising.

Hope everyone has a good day.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 29

39 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Awesome news.  I expect tree experts will be hard to find but hope the mango can be rescued with less sophisticated help.

Roy

Thank you. It’s only a couple of years old and about 6 feet tall so I don’t think we’ll have any problem putting it back in but the ground is so saturated from the six or 8 inches of rain that we got it’ll take a while.

Edited by summer slope
  • Like 25

Thank you for today’s Report & Daily, Rich! Roy, thank you for faithfully keeping our lists. 

Bindi has finally accepted the fact that she can not wait for the weather to improve  before going outside. I never thought that I would use my Iceland/Alaska apparel in Florida, but I wore my rain pants and my long rain jacket with the hood I can tighten when she went out this morning. She made quick work of it. 

Had a brief T’storm last night. Bands of rain. Wind gusts were really strong.  Not sure how strong the wind will be when the eye makes it to our side of the peninsula. It may barely be a Cat 1. Nothing like our West Coasters received. 

It is just barely light. Once 8 finish coffee number 2, I will head out and drain some water out of the pool. Everything is all set up, just need to flip a lever. 

@cunnorl Charlene, how are you doing? You will be on the Southside of the eye, and I should be North of it, depending on its size and where it hits. 

Everyone stay safe. 

😎

2CEA3EEF-0A4E-4D47-AD87-F2C689871B50.jpeg.2409f2f61710b858f78c146903d8fcd8.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating. Stay well everyone!

Meyer-Nakel 2018 Pinot Noir (Ahr)

This Pinot Noir sounds lovely. But not only is it outside of my budget range, I could not find any online distributor in North America, so shipping would also be a factor. But for those of you who live or are visiting Europe, I found several online distributors with prices starting at $51.78. 

Winemaker Notes

This wine is a typical traditional Ahr Pinot. In the nose you find a slightly earthy aroma of red berries like blackberry, blueberry and raspberry as well as ripe cherries, strawberries and blackberries with spicy traces of juniper and laurels. A smooth wine with elegant tannin structure and good substance.

This wine goes well with poultry, light meat, pasta and mushrooms as well as a spicy companion to grilled stronger spiced fish.

WE94  Wine Enthusiast

An exhilarating mineral crush extends from nose to palate, lending freshness to profoundly ripe flavors of black plum and currant. Full-bodied yet spry and lifted, it's a piercing, deeply concentrated Pinot Noir edged by hints of earth, smoke and violet florals. The finish is long and ruffled by fine, furry tannins. Welcoming in youth but structured enough to improve through 2030.  Editors’ Choice.

W&S91  Wine & Spirits
This matches its translucent garnet hue in its restraint, the tangy raspberry flavors fragrant with notes of forest floor, orange peel and peonies. Italy's gentle and elegant, ready to elevate an herbed mushroom risotto.
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, summer slope said:

So happy that you are OK. Sebring was on our news a lot last nite and I was thinking of you.  Trees can be replaced, lives cannot.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, summer slope said:

Dixie, though I am sorry about your tree, I am so glad that is all the damage you sustained. 

• Like 19

Good morning friends!  It's a chilly 52F this morning but will be sunny and 72 with some winds.  I'll take that.  I hope we get reports from all our Florida people and they are safe and had little damage.  If the mango tree is small enough, Dixie might be able to replant it herself.  At least I hope so.  I'm happy to report DGD and her friend have been well taken care of by "Grandma".  She prepared lasagna for them last night.  The girls have been busy watching Dahmer on Netflix, and even made a trip to the mall.  Once they get the all clear and find out if their apartment has power I suppose they can get back to Tampa this weekend.  I feel awful for the people south in the Ft. Myers and Naples area who weren't as prepared due to the path of Ian changing so rapidly.  Prayers for all impacted there.🙏

Thank you Rich @richwmnfor our Daily and Fleet Report.  I'm a big supporter of Maritime Day.  Confucius was quite the philosopher.  Hurray for Broadway!  I like the quote, and the slow cooker carnitas.  Thank you Debbie @dfishfor the food report.  No thanks to the drink and wine.  Majuro, Marshall Islands is a first time port of the day here.  I have not been to any of the Marshall Islands. Thanks for the photos!

Thanks Roy @rafinmdfor the Care and Celebration lists.  The Care list is short but very sad.  Prayers for all on the list, neighbor Linda, those impacted by Ian and Fiona and western wildfires, and Ukraine citizens.  So happy for the Celebration list.  Enjoy your cruises and happy events!  

Jacqui @kazulook into Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port, 1851 SE 10th Avenue, right off 17th street and only a few minutes walk to Publix and Total Wine.  We stayed there in May and will stay again in February.  Good luck in your search for a hotel!  Hope you can get some things marked off your to do list, but take care not to over do it.  Then reward yourself at happy hour.  😉

I have a new Halloween celebration tree from DD to show you.  It's finished!  Too bad this photo doesn't have the lights lit but I'll post it anyway.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIAHTOvtbZRTVBA-MWTpzVrqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1664245302

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIjFx4Tf-eqik9a8BdRl5JtldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1664245302

My oh my, check out that candy corn!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI_qbbR46kZJ00D24jLHR45aAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1664245302

Have a safe and happy day!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning from a very stormy day at the beach.

Not over yet but nothing like the West coast . The pictures are unreal. My nephews inlaws live in Naples. Luckily they evacuated but their home is gone. It was a beautiful home about 1/2 mile from the Bay. We were there in May for the wedding.

We have been advised to shelter in place.   Lots of flooding and debris. Someones gutter is in my driveway

Ann @cat shepard stay safe.Dont worry about the pool. Can be remedied after the storm has passed. I know you have said you have a pool guy,  Pinch Penny is very experienced with balancing chemicals after a storm. 

@MISTER 67 Hope you are safe and are doing OK .

Stay safe

Charlene

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good morning to all.

Right now it is calm here.  That will change as the day goes on as we are next up for Ian’s wrath.

I don’t think we will get the same pounding as our friends in Florida but we are expected to get some flooding high winds and rain.  We are under a hurricane/tropical storm warning.

it is anyone’s guess where it will make its third landfall. Speculation is near Savannah,  That is just south of where we live.

Please say a prayer for us.  We don’t any more drama in our lives, nor do we need any more water in our house.

Great collection of days.  I have to like Maritime Day or I would not be a cruiser.  

As a former New Yorker, I loved going to Broadway shows. I miss that so much.  The productions here are of High School Play quality and just don’t measure up. 

Happy Birthday to Confucius.  A great philosopher.

I will pass on the meal and drink.

Maybe the wine.

I have not been to Majuro, Marshall Islands.

I have a hairdresser appointment this morning and then I will devote the rest of the day to packing for Barbados.  However, still not sure we are going to get there.  Trying to think positively.

Finished all my ironing yesterday.

I have not found my earring.  Don’t understand why St. Anthony is abandoning me.  Maybe I have burdened him too much!

Prayers to all our friends in Florida in the path of Ian’s wrath.

Also prayers for those on the Cares list and Cheers to those celebrating and cruising.

Hope everyone has a good day.

God Bless,

Terri

Terri, I will echo Dixie’s caution. This one is so huge with it ‘s long arm (band of rain) reaching to the Northeast. And sadly that is the Carolinas. 

I will keep you all in my prayers. 

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 2