The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday October 9th, 2022

richwmn

Thank you Rich @richwmnfor the Daily and the Fleet locations, also thankyou for replying to my query yesterday.

Thanks to Roy @rafinmd for the Care and Celebration lists, your alternative meal would suit me.!

Appreciate seeing the photos of today's destination.

@kazu Hope that the problems with your vehicle will be quickly solved, and that you have had a special thanksgiving meal with your neighbour and new friends.

@StLouisCruisersthanks for sharing the photo of dear wee Elliott Rose, and for explaining her name.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian Cruise Critic members.

Really appreciate the multiquoting on this thread today, Thank you for your co operation in doing so, to make the Daily a friendly place.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 12

Good evening everyone!

Just quickly stopping in to say hi and to wish our Canadian Dailyite family members a Happy Thanksgiving.  Also, @StLouisCruisers, Miss Elliott Rose is adorable. 

It was a good day today.  I sure got my steps in - over 12,000.  I walked part of old Town Quebec and went into every store I saw.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I spent most of my day filling up 7 lawn/leaf bags of lantana (such a mess and filled with weeds) I cut back the rose trees and have battle scars to prove it.

My sister arrives on Saturday and did not want the mess in our lawn and garden.  Claudio said he could get to our home in November.. 

This is why I drink..

image.png.a9593cfdcb625129404b747f0da7f4c5.png

• Like 13
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, erewhon said:

Thank you Rich @richwmnfor the Daily and the Fleet locations, also thankyou for replying to my query yesterday.

Thanks to Roy @rafinmd for the Care and Celebration lists, your alternative meal would suit me.!

Appreciate seeing the photos of today's destination.

@kazu Hope that the problems with your vehicle will be quickly solved, and that you have had a special thanksgiving meal with your neighbour and new friends.

@StLouisCruisersthanks for sharing the photo of dear wee Elliott Rose, and for explaining her name.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadian Cruise Critic members.

Really appreciate the multiquoting on this thread today, Thank you for your co operation in doing so, to make the Daily a friendly place.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

15 hours ago, Ichiban Nekko said:

@StLouisCruisers What a beauty Miss Elliott Rose is!!! I swear, there is nothing like a new baby to put a smile on anyone/everyone’s face. I recall the joy Miss Camilla;s photos brought to us during the depths of the pandemic.

-Cat

15 hours ago, dfish said:

Good evening everyone!

Just quickly stopping in to say hi and to wish our Canadian Dailyite family members a Happy Thanksgiving.  Also, @StLouisCruisers, Miss Elliott Rose is adorable. 

It was a good day today.  I sure got my steps in - over 12,000.  I walked part of old Town Quebec and went into every store I saw.

15 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

@StLouisCruisersSandi Miss Elliott Rose is adorable.

Terri

14 hours ago, irishjim said:

+1

6 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

@StLouisCruisersWonderful news.  Congrats to the family.  She is beautiful.  I wish her a long happy life surrounded by those that love her.  Thanks for sharing her picture.

4 hours ago, ottahand7 said:

Sandi, little Elliot Rose is a wonderful addition, especially after their previous loss of their twins.   

4 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

@StLouisCruisers Yesterday got away from me, but I can't let it go without cooing over Elliot Rose. What a beauty she is and her name is such a lovely tribute. Congratulations to all!

-Melisa

Big thanks to everyone who commented on little Elliott Rose.  You are all so kind!  Hugs to everyone.❤️

• Like 3

On 10/9/2022 at 4:48 AM, richwmn said:

Today is Curious Events Day, Fire Prevention Day, and Leif Erikson Day

He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.--Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

Meal Suggestion for today - Manti
Drink of the Day - Cruzan Mai Tai
Wine of the Day - Castello di Gabbiano 2017 Cavaliere d'Oro (Chianti
Destination of the Day - Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis

Eurodam

Vancouver, BC Canada 07:00 - 17:00

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Lahaina, Maui Island, Hawaii eta 10/14

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Riviera eta 10/11

Nieuw Statendam

At Sea Destination Saguenay, Quebec Canada eta 10/10

Noordam

At Sea Destination Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii eta 10/14

Oosterdam

Naples, Italy 08:00 - 19:00

Rotterdam

At Sea Destination Stockhold, Sweden eta 10/10

Volendam

At Sea Destination Dubrovnik, Croatia, Port Cruz eta 10/10

Westerdam

Honolulu, Hawai'i

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 10/10

Zuiderdam

Hilo, Hawai'i Island 08:00 - 18:00

1009World.thumb.png.bd6bc8018960522a768f3e828d402415.png

Came here looking for a bit of info and you seem to be the 'go to guy' so I'm wondering what you can share about outdoor movies on Nieuw Statendam?  Times especially, but genres, release dates, ratings and anything else you think notable would be great.
Thanks for your help!