Channel 35: Space
Channel 36: Spanish TV
Channel 37: French TV
Channel 38: German TV
Channel 39: Italian TV
Channel 40: Portuguese TV
Channel 41: Spanish Morning Show/XYTV
Channel 42: Scrolling Channel Guide

What ship is that list from?  That is definitely not the lineup from our recent Oasis sailing.  Channel numbers are completely off too.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

ROYAL CARIBBEAN TV CHANNELS
Channel 14: Royal Caribbean TV
Channel 15: Shore Excursions Info
Channel 16: Cruise Compass/Pop Music
Channel 17: Map and Bridge/Ship Camera
Channel 18: Royal Caribbean TV2
Channel 19: NextCruise
Channel 20: Dreamworks Channel
Channel 21: Adventure Ocean TV
Channel 22: Port & Shopping
Channel 23: Prime Time TV
Channel 24: ESPN Caribbean
Channel 25: ESPN 2 Caribbean
Channel 26: Royal Media Partners
Channel 27: CNN International
Channel 28: Fox News
Channel 29: TCM LA
Channel 30: Tooncast
Channel 31: Space 2
Channel 32: HLN/TNT Series Brasil
Channel 33: TBS LA
Channel 34: TRU TV
Channel 35: Space
Channel 36: Spanish TV
Channel 37: French TV
Channel 38: German TV
Channel 39: Italian TV
Channel 40: Portuguese TV
Channel 41: Spanish Morning Show/XYTV
Channel 42: Scrolling Channel Guide

On what ship?

Never had a channel list like that but always found a BBC News channel which being from the UK should be of interest but it is often focussed on Middle Eastern or African news and is not the BBC channel we get here. 

For me when I have looked it has always been a very random collection of channels, you would almost get the impression that Royal doesn't want us sat in our rooms with revenue to be made  😀

6 hours ago, fwman said:

Does anyone have a list of TV stations?

Thanks

Exited Oasis on Sunday. Surprised to see 6 different sports stations, included among them ESPN ESPNU ESPN SEC Sky Sports. The Fox Saturday noon kickoff  Big 10 games were also shown. 

3 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

What ship is that list from?  That is definitely not the lineup from our recent Oasis sailing.  Channel numbers are completely off too.  

Yeah this list might be little dated, not as many channels on 3 Ships I've done last few months, no CNN, MSNBC and FOX looking at as I type onboard. Though remember all those from pre-CV on multiple Ships, not the Multilingual channels anymore either...

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah this list might be little dated, not as many channels on 3 Ships I've done last few months, no CNN, MSNBC and FOX looking at as I type onboard. Though remember all those from pre-CV on multiple Ships, not the Multilingual channels anymore either...

Perhaps I'm not understanding your post but MSNBC & FOX have been on every RCI ship I've sailed including the recent 5 this year.

Very poor TV options onboard and that's why we bring our Firestick.

5 hours ago, meadowlander said:

Exited Oasis on Sunday. Surprised to see 6 different sports stations, included among them ESPN ESPNU ESPN SEC Sky Sports. The Fox Saturday noon kickoff  Big 10 games were also shown. 

I hung on my balcony on the Oasis with a beer bucket to watch some college football last Saturday and did not come across anything like the Big 10 on Fox.  It was only Houston/Navy and UT Martin/Tennessee on the noon slate.  I was able to stream OK St/Baylor on my laptop.  In fact, they couldn't show any Phillies NLCS games because the ship couldn't show anything on FOX (no contract).  A lot of unhappy Phillies fans onboard.

Edited by jerseyjjs

1 hour ago, jerseyjjs said:

I hung on my balcony on the Oasis with a beer bucket to watch some college football last Saturday and did not come across anything like the Big 10 on Fox.  It was only Houston/Navy and UT Martin/Tennessee on the noon slate.  I was able to stream OK St/Baylor on my laptop.  In fact, they couldn't show any Phillies NLCS games because the ship couldn't show anything on FOX (no contract).  A lot of unhappy Phillies fans onboard.

Playmakers showed Penn State vs Michigan on the 16th & Ohio State vs Iowa last Saturday. I saw part of 1 of those games in my cabin broadcast on Royal's Prime One channel (channel 16?). The Navy & Tennessee games were on ESPN channels.

17 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

Playmakers showed Penn State vs Michigan on the 16th & Ohio State vs Iowa last Saturday. I saw part of 1 of those games in my cabin broadcast on Royal's Prime One channel (channel 16?). The Navy & Tennessee games were on ESPN channels.

Were you at Playmakers often?  If you were, I bet we drank at the same bar a few times.

17 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

On Oasis in September, I remember programming on channels "14-28" seem right but with wrong numbers. I did not see any foreign language channels.

On 10/25/2022 at 1:29 PM, reallyitsmema said:

It is freom Royal Caribbeans TV listing. Not any ship in particular.

This is the only channel that I’m sure is available in most staterooms. It’s a pretty interesting channel.  But, it does sign off when it gets dark.  They also have a large flat screen in many staterooms. 

E0C97DEC-4823-480D-AB4D-BEADEC99C1E3.jpeg

Edited by neverbeenhere

2 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

It is freom Royal Caribbeans TV listing. Not any ship in particular.

I have no idea what this means. 

That listing is not the list of channels on Oasis that we had a couple of weeks ago.  Where is this list coming from?  Could you post the link please?

5 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have no idea what this means. 

That listing is not the list of channels on Oasis that we had a couple of weeks ago.  Where is this list coming from?  Could you post the link please?

I thought I explainned it wuite clearly. Maybe you can understand this via Royal Caribbean.

RCTV includes a 29 channel in-stateroom TV system. All channels* are available fleet wide to all guests.

Live satellite channels include FOX News, MSNBC, BBC World News, Sky News (Europe & Australia Only), ESPN, ESPN 2 (Caribbean and Alaska Only). Various other channels are also offered based on ship’s position and itinerary.

* Channels are subject to outage based on ship’s position and other external interference, and may not be available on all ships and sailings. Programming is subject to change without notice.

3 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I thought I explainned it wuite clearly. Maybe you can understand this via Royal Caribbean.

RCTV includes a 29 channel in-stateroom TV system. All channels* are available fleet wide to all guests.

Live satellite channels include FOX News, MSNBC, BBC World News, Sky News (Europe & Australia Only), ESPN, ESPN 2 (Caribbean and Alaska Only). Various other channels are also offered based on ship’s position and itinerary.

* Channels are subject to outage based on ship’s position and other external interference, and may not be available on all ships and sailings. Programming is subject to change without notice.

LOL

SO, it is not a listing from Oasis as many have asked you and it is a generic, likely old listing that you found.  I stand by what I said before, it does not match the channels or channel numbers that we had recently on Oasis.  Guide was on 1, ship view was on 3.  The two that were prime tv and prime movie or similar names were on 14 and 15.  I watched way too much tv as I was on isolation in my cabin.

• Thanks 1