B2B Discounts?

realnice46

3 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

There is actually a discount. $50/cabin on 3-9 night, and $100/cabin on 10 or more. I have it on my 15 day/6 day B2B and my 4 day/10 day B2B.

back to back offer

Correct. Senior moment. Getting my discounts and OBCs mixed up when booking cruises while onboard.  @realnice46 ignore my reply. 

I agree -- it is a discount, not OBC.  And there is a minimal number of nights.  We once did a "Taste of Modern Luxury" cruise out of Southhampton on third leg of what was technically a B2B2B2B cruse, and that "taster" broke the discount series.  No discount on the final leg.

Just booked 3 B2B cruises and received $100 on the first 10 night and $50 on the others 7-9 nights,

My point however is with the cost of a cruise the discount is like throwing a chair off the Titanic, or you can say p****** in the ocean. 😂

It’s something……

Cheers! 

Yes.   Given the fare increases of the last several years I would think they would revisit the discounts.  Either make them some sort of percentage (although they would probably be embarrassed giving a 1% or less discount) or just up the amount or scale by stateroom category/cruise length.

Here I'll even help them out.    I will let them use my proposal.😁

2027431137_B2BDiscount.thumb.png.4dd00217872fa5feaed43611f7e790fc.png

Not trying to confuse anyone.   This is NOT real.  It's the values of OBC for booking onboard.  I do think the amounts are a bit more in line with what should be given for B2B.

Edited by wrk2cruise

59 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Just booked 3 B2B cruises and received $100 on the first 10 night and $50 on the others 7-9 nights,

My point however is with the cost of a cruise the discount is like throwing a chair off the Titanic, or you can say p****** in the ocean. 😂

It’s something……

Cheers! 

If you Don’t want it you can give it to me😁

25 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Here I'll even help them out.    I will let them use my proposal.😁

2027431137_B2BDiscount.thumb.png.4dd00217872fa5feaed43611f7e790fc.png

Not trying to confuse anyone.   This is NOT real.  It's the values of OBC for booking onboard.  I do think the amounts are a bit more in line with what should be given for B2B.

But there is a confusion since they give no OBC for booking on board they give a reduction in the cruise fare but not OBC

I just checked the five B2B cruises we have booked in 2023 on the Eclipse and they all have the appropriate B2B discount applied.

We have found when you book consecutive cruises on board, the B2B discount is not applied then.  Our TA gets it for us; if you work directly with X, call and ask for it.

We got the $100 discount for our booked B2B in January 2024 Sky Suites on the Edge. Since they are considered 2 cruises, we also get the $400pp OBC for booking the retreat on each cruise or $800pp total.

Edited by terrydtx

On 12/1/2022 at 7:35 PM, realnice46 said:

Does Celebrity general offer discount or OBC when booking B2B cruises?

I have a B2B cruise booked and received a discount of $100 per cruise (each longer than 10 days).

NOT ALL CELEBRITY REPRESENTATIVES KNOW THIS.  YOU MAY HAVE TO CALL MULTIPLE TIMES. 

I am not sure if this applies to group bookings.