PLATINUM gift

tucho

8 minutes ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Now I know that I don't need to pick up my gift

LOL. No!  You SHOULD pick it up and either leave it on a table in the atrium, put it around the handrail inside an elevator, or on the lido where someone would use it.  

Otherwise, we may never get through these.  😎

I’m not a soda or beer drinker but I’m curious if they even work as I would think that given the fact that nothing is covering the bottom of the beer bottle or can, doesn’t the water leak out the bottom?    Or maybe they’re for keeping it cold?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

LOL. No!  You SHOULD pick it up and either leave it on a table in the atrium, put it around the handrail inside an elevator, or on the lido where someone would use it.  

Otherwise, we may never get through these.  😎

I’m not a soda or beer drinker but I’m curious if they even work as I would think that given the fact that nothing is covering the bottom of the beer bottle or can, doesn’t the water leak out the bottom?    Or maybe they’re for keeping it cold?

I love to use the slap koozies with cups like these. https://www.amazon.com/Tumbler-Reusable-Plastic-Parties-Birthdays/dp/B09NM4LXC2/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=clear%2Bplastic%2Btumblers%2Bwith%2Blids%2Band%2Bstraw&qid=1673713427&sr=8-1&th=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigdog1958 said:

my understanding is that carnival is changing to a choice of 3 gifts, starting soon. not sure of exact date, but you will get choices soon

Let me guess. Koozie, Luggage Tag, or ?

Edited by Saint Greg

These carnival koozies serve as perfect winter wraps for our outside water spigots. They are just the right size to snugly match the distance from the foundation to the spigot handle. I use a few on each spigot and cover the whole thing with a couple of wool socks and job done.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

That's optimistic! I am guessing three different color choices for the koozie. 

Luggage tag or a koozie that says Carnival on the outside and is black on the inside, or a koozie that is black on the outside and says Carnival on the inside.

• Haha 3

My wife and i were on the radiance for new years. When my wife asked for platinum gift she declined another cozy. She wss told "you WILL take a cozy."  Haha. Goood news: The new platinum pins were not out on our cruise but i saw on youtube they are now being gifted.

Edited by geckoaz

9 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

A cruise line that is part of a parent company that is 22 billions of dollars in the hole and their loyal clients are complaining about a little sign of loyalty.  

22bn in debt (or whatever the number is) and still in business is better than the alternative, which is what happens without loyal guests.

• Like 3

We were on the spirit for 3 cruises together for 20 days. We collected the gifts then went to the trivia games and found people to share with. We have a grandson with autism and they generally have a passion for one thing more than others. 
we watched at the trivia game and saw a kid who was in love with carnival items. When we gave him the can wrap and a pin you’d have thought we gave him the world. It made my day and his. There are those that appreciate the little things others complain about. So just share.

• Like 7

We were on the Elation a few years back.  We were near the water slide and this one boy would run up the stairs and slide down.  He did this over and over.  Then it started to rain.  DW left me in the rain.  There was nobody in the area except him going up and down the slides and me.  About 20 minutes later it was sunny again.  His parents showed up again to watch this boy go up and down.  I went over to his parent to see if I could give him my Elation platinum pin. They said yes.  They called the boy to come over. He thought he was in trouble.  I explained to him that I have been watching him for over an hour, he said oh yeah you were over there in the rain.  I told him I was impressed with how much fun he was having and gave him the pin.  You would have thought that I gave him part of a treasure.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mz-s said:

22bn in debt (or whatever the number is) and still in business is better than the alternative, which is what happens without loyal guests.

And they totally get it.  None of which has to do with complaining on what you get for a gift from them.  If someone crusies for a chatchki gift, it says much more about them then the line.  They are doing the very best they can in a situation NONE of their doing.  Being the biggest was not a plus in this rxample.