Disney Wish docked at Coco Cay tonight

orville99

7 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

I did not say the ship was there.

100% correct and fully aware of that. 

7 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

Another poster suggested if happened it might have been due to some Disney emergency or logistical reason; I posited that if another cruiseline used Coco Cay, a substantial financial contribution might be a motivating factor. 

I was only responding to your comments of financial reward but subletting to another cruise line. Logistically it is a possibility but most likely a hurdle not worth trying to clear when other lines have their own private ports of call. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Having nothing to do with the reality of the Disney Wish being at CocoCay on this particular day........

In The Olden Days................I was at CocoCay on a day on which a CARNIVAL ship was there, too!

Quel horreur!  And this was not a unique event.  Every now and then, RC was happy to take Carnival Corp money.

• Like 2

That's kind of the way I see it. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a ship from another cruise line at Coco Cay. Other cruise lines visit Falmouth, Icy Strait Point and Costa Maya. For a price, there is no exclusivity. I don't think it is a big deal, or why you would question someone about it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

That's kind of the way I see it. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a ship from another cruise line at Coco Cay. Other cruise lines visit Falmouth, Icy Strait Point and Costa Maya. For a price, there is no exclusivity. I don't think it is a big deal, or why you would question someone about it. 

Did you see the photos and statement from James Van Fleet?  I don't think anyone docked there on that day.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

You all continue to argue amongst yourselves… I know what I saw.

the Royal Caribbean meteorologist who canceled the Royal Caribbean ships schedualed that day say not. When Dave (thanks for asking Dave) asked him on Twitter about Wish he verified with the Port Captain who said it did not happen. I will go with the Royal Caribbean people on this over you. They have credibility. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

@BND

I agree with your argument that we are all in agreement and only arguing with one not many 

Interesting, my post you're referring to went poof.    I have yet to figure out how it's decided what stays and what doesn't.  Oh well, no one else on any platform that I've seen has reported anything like the OP did at all.

Edited by BND
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BND said:

Interesting, my post you're referring to went poof.    I have yet to figure out how it's decided what stays and what doesn't.  Oh well, no one else on any platform that I've seen has reported anything like the OP did at all.

I have been moderate many times for agreeing with the obvious. Welcome to the club. No one seems to have any sense of humor or humility without being insulted.

Whatever you do, do not quote movies or songs, even if you properly attribute the quotes with references. The lawyers seem to send those cease and desist letters almost instantly. 😁

I must be on the radar.😬

3 hours ago, Capt_BJ said:

from a site with many more DCL posts .....

image.png.dff8b2b845f979d8e5e6aa6d09639307.png

I seemed to have made an honest comment about this post and it disappeared.

I will make it short and sweet. This post completely contradicts a "factual" sighting made by a CC member.

No "alternate facts".

The "Wish" did not dock at Coco Bay this month or in the past year.

🤬

Enough already!

There can only be one truth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BND said:

My post quoting the Royal Caribbean meteorologist that Coco Cay was canceled was cut but another poster who quoted the post intact remains. Go figure. Maybe they did not like that is was from the bird social media. I know some have said we can mention other social media sites but I don’t see anything else about the post. 

• Like 1

Just now, Charles4515 said:

My post quoting the Royal Caribbean meteorologist that Coco Cay was canceled was cut but another poster who quoted the post intact remains. Go figure. Maybe they did not like that is was from the bird social media. I know some have said we can mention other social media sites but I don’t see anything else about the post. 

I am one of those "Data analytics guys". Slowly but surely trying to piece together the censorship of this website.  The criteria seems to be very subjective. "Other" websites are a distinct possibility.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

It does make you wonder who knows who.  A post quoting THE RCI meteorologist shouldn't be removed.  It's not only appropriate for the thread, it's appropriate for the forum as it's about RCI.  The fact one poster said something that everyone else has disagreed with/disputed shouldn't be moderated the way it is.  The jokes may have been seen as "mean" lol, but the facts are the facts.  

• Thanks 1