My status and points are not showing when I log into RC cruise planner

xpcdoojk

When I go to my cruise planner and log in, it shows my future sailings, but it is showing this

Crown & Anchor® Society #*************

StatusPoints

!Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty status and points right now. Please check back later.

Instead of my Diamond Plus status and the points.  It has been doing this for a while.  

Anyone else experiencing this?

jc

On 1/31/2023 at 1:17 PM, little britain said:

Here's the way to fix it... 

Login in to your cruise page. Then click on your Initials in the top right corner, then profile, my loyalty. Then take Your Crown & Anchor number out, type it back in and click save. Then go back to your upcoming cruises. This should fix it.

Edited by retiredgram
  • Thanks 7

32 minutes ago, retiredgram said:

Login in to your cruise page. Then click on your Initials in the top right corner, then profile, my loyalty. Then take Your Crown & Anchor number out, type it back in and click save. Then go back to your upcoming cruises. This should fix it.

Thanks, it worked.  Doesn't make any sense that pasting the same number would fix this error, but their IT department is not known for making sense...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, retiredgram said:

That worked.  Thanks!!

Was hoping that it would magically say I'm Diamond, but alas, still Emerald.  🤣  Need our March cruise on the Anthem to get there.  Can't come soon enough.  🙂

Edited by The Fun Researcher
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retiredgram said:

Thanks! Fixed mine too!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, retiredgram said:

Login in to your cruise page. Then click on your Initials in the top right corner, then profile, my loyalty. Then take Your Crown & Anchor number out, type it back in and click save. Then go back to your coming cruises. This should fix it.

Thanks, your fix worked.

I think this works because when you delete the number and re-enter it, you then have to hit "save" and that forces the computer to refresh the info.  It cannot tell that the number is identical to what it was, and so it updates it and that results in the correct points and C&A level displaying again.  

• Like 1

I had this problem, used the fix listed above, but found out later that Royal had changed everyone's email address to mine. When I say everyone I mean friends I've cruised with in the past, the friend of a friend who is cruising with that friend (and not me) in the future, and my daughter. It was hilarious but frustrating. I was getting emails for my friend's upcoming cruise, telling me to buy the packages.  It took a few calls and numerous holds but I finally got it straightened out (I think).

I was happy to see that I'm not the only one - but when I tried this, I can't save the lack of information!!   I can see a "progress bar" across the top of the browser (tried 2 different) and it just stops about 3/4 of the way... if I hit the left arrow to go back, it asks me if I want to save changes but I click yes and nothing happens.

I have been getting Celebrity emails addressed to my dad in the same email account, and I'm the contact for our family cruise in March.  (3 rooms)

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Sandy