Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

On 3/20/2023 at 1:56 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I wonder if that one will leave from Ft. Lauderdale.🤔

That would be nice. Great airport to fly into and easy to get to the port.

On 3/20/2023 at 3:57 PM, ValerieJo said:

Arrived home this afternoon from a long travel day.  What are these piles of cold white stuff in my yard.?  ☹️

Add us to the countdown. image.jpeg.dd99e4aef271ee095d66e77833938a16.jpeg

Same here. Booked while on the ship.

• Like 4

On 3/20/2023 at 11:27 PM, nasa1974 said:

I would like to thank Greg and Linda for their kindness and the excellent post Greg put together.

I shared this with our two daughters and Sue's sister. They want to send their gratitude for such a lovely memorial to Sue. Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I know this is something that we will keep and watch many times.

Marty (nasa1974)

It was great to meet you. What a great tribute to your wife.

On 3/21/2023 at 4:11 PM, CruiszBug said:

Looks like she had a blast. Every time I saw her she had the biggest smile on her face.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:38 PM, CruiszBug said:

Phoebe has CP (cerebral palsy).

On a pre-covid cruise we ran into two young women (18-19 yrs old) from another cruise ship while enjoying breakfast in San Juan. One of the girls wanted a picture of Phoebe because her disabled sister was never allowed to travel. She seemed quite shocked that Phoebe does frequently. Her plan was to show her father a different view.

I hope those girls are able to change their fathers point of view.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, John&LaLa said:

Ok, this is just a rumor, but I read on FB that Utopia is coming to PC in summer 2024 to take over for Allure on the 3/4 night cruises.

Just a rumor 

Short cruises or longer ones?

On 3/21/2023 at 8:07 PM, Ocean Boy said:

And what happens to Allure?

Unfortunately she will be doing 3 & 4 night cruises from Miami. 😠

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Bella 3 could be out of Tampa on Serenade 🤣

It needs to be out of FLL and an 8 day cruise. We could have the greatest rum tasting ever.

6 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

So, final update from me. I’m still on the Oasis this week and I finally made Pinnacle. 

Cheers!

EDFD70D9-0EAE-4D64-A302-470E4B0BB586.thumb.jpeg.d5a9403fa7ed2991380518d155d17114.jpeg
One more Kraken Colada. 

Congrats. Not sure if we met or not.

• Like 5

Just saw this this morning on MSN.com.

Carnival Cruise Line Issues Warning for Passengers (msn.com)

"Port Miami Is Going to Be Crowded"

"...the City of Miami will be hosting Ultra Music Festival in the downtown area from Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26, 2023. As a result, there will be numerous street closures and heavier than normal traffic in and around the city,”

"That means that hotel shuttles could be overwhelmed with more passengers needing that service. In addition, ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft will be both busy and have higher-than-usual prices."

I hope some of our friends that are still cruising can get to their hotels or airport safely and on time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

Just saw this this morning on MSN.com.

Carnival Cruise Line Issues Warning for Passengers (msn.com)

"Port Miami Is Going to Be Crowded"

"...the City of Miami will be hosting Ultra Music Festival in the downtown area from Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26, 2023. As a result, there will be numerous street closures and heavier than normal traffic in and around the city,”

"That means that hotel shuttles could be overwhelmed with more passengers needing that service. In addition, ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft will be both busy and have higher-than-usual prices."

I hope some of our friends that are still cruising can get to their hotels or airport safely and on time.

We saw them setting up stages when we headed to the port. I thought to myself, glad this is not this weekend.

• Like 3

So I am only up to page 100 but just had to post.  Thanks for such a great thread.  I was on Anthem while you sailed and I think you all had more fun.  Hope John is feeling better and that everyone has healed from their week of shenanigans!  Best wishes and happy sailing to all.  PS - John, can’t wait for your world cruise review!!  Katherine 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Thanks for such a great thread. Hope John is feeling better and that everyone has healed from their week of shenanigans!  Best wishes and happy sailing to all.  PS - John, can’t wait for your world cruise review!!  Katherine 

What she said!😛

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Like 2