ms Volendam in Port Everglades on April 15, 2023

leerathje

ms Volendam will be at pier 26 from 5:45 am to 4:40 pm, and is on a 21 day Panama Canal.

image.jpeg.0ca14d2bf775134069c0d4f154d872be.jpeg

Also in port is Celebrity Equinox at pier 18 (3:30 am – 4:00 pm), Caribbean Princess at pier 2 (5:15 am to 4:00 pm) and Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:15 am – 3:30 pm)

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Zaandam on Tuesday, April 18, 2023.

Leanne

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Still with a blocker - but if the ETD is correct- Apex shouldn't be a problem.

I wonder if the later time is because of rearranged flights and HAL already knows they'll be running later. With it being a PC cruise - they have plenty of time to make up a late leaving time, if it becomes even later.

Thanks, Leanne.

• Like 3

I am up too early for the Volendam arrival, and have to get to my treadmill but I see her out there heading in.  Caribbean Princess is right ahead of her about to enter the channel.   Celebrity Equinox is already berthed, as is Costa Deliziosa.  Celebrity Apex is behind Volendam.  I hope someone here will be available to take some screenshots.  Maybe the "kids" have Jake @Crazy For Cats awake already.  😁

I will be back for sailaway this afternoon.  Have a good day all!

• Like 4

Thank you Leanne @leerathje!  Our sailing time is listed as 5:00pm. I will be port side aft at the Seaview pool area. I didn’t ask for a zoom but am hoping I can get at the railing and wave to you all. I hope someone can take a screenshot for me. 

@ski ww, Fort Lauderdale isn’t under water any longer but from what I understand there are areas that have debris and damage. When I passed FLL from Miami it had a lot of standing water. My driver said cars were everywhere because people had abandoned them, some I saw were up on curbs. At lunch at the hotel yesterday the server told me that a friend had waist high water in her house and that all her kitchen appliances were destroyed. Yikes!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Port schedule says 4:30 for Volendam - not confirmed.

One of our cruisers aboard said 5 pm - that was 5 hours ago.

Looks like it will be awhile until we have a sailaway time - [that is confirmed]. Hope every pax gets to the ship today.

Edited by Happily@Sea
  • Like 1