Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

36 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Personally after being on both indy and anthem i am very pleased to have indy back. 👍

Did Indy do similar itineraries to Anthem when it last sailed from Southampton? Or were they more varied?

5 minutes ago, Trixie21 said:

Did Indy do similar itineraries to Anthem when it last sailed from Southampton? Or were they more varied?

We did indy from southampton around the canaries  and back to southampton, 2 weeks cruise. Anthem at the time was one week around the uk and other time we went on her was from new york to Bermuda. Personally for us we prefer the layout of indy and that was before she was amp,d. I believe anthem did the same down to the med and back but the cost was high compaired with other cruise lines doing the same from Southampton, or even including flights to europe and around the eastern med. So we discounted that cruise. 

I am very surprised how behind the competition royal is, esp releasing summer 25 bookings. 

Edited by FamilyCruiserUK
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

So this would mean that indy will do a Miami to Southampton TA.  Isn't that unusual? I thought it was always Cape Liberty to Southampton.

it’s not unusual. When Indy and other ships were based in UK in the past the TA was always from the previous homeport. This has just happened to be Cape Liberty over the past few years, with Anthem being the ship deployed from Southampton. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Jewel is doing FLL to Southampton TA in April 2024.

Thanks... I just looked that up again and realized it was possible.  I"m trying to plan a future TA.  I think I can get DW to agree to a flight from London but not likely any further.

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

So this would mean that indy will do a Miami to Southampton TA.  Isn't that unusual? I thought it was always Cape Liberty to Southampton.

Nothing spedial - she did this many years before...only difference is : usuallay these TA's will not

stop in Europe - but will have 2-3 Caribbean islands before crossing and ending in SOU

or the same route on the return.

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Thanks... I just looked that up again and realized it was possible.  I"m trying to plan a future TA.  I think I can get DW to agree to a flight from London but not likely any further.

Break up the flight on the way home.  Fly to Iceland and spend a few days there then fly home.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, little britain said:

Looks like she is Haifa bound. 

If only they would put a ship back in Dubai

Are we thinking the Voyager off-season cruises will be bound for Haifa?  If they also include a stop in Istanbul I am sold.  I’m really pleased that more lines are starting to offer off-season cruises.  It’s 100% my preferred time for the Mediterranean.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 4:53 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

St Maarten, Caribbean - Port Schedule (Correct as of 14/07/23)

A handful of ships booked throughout Summer 2025, which include: Wonder, Liberty, Icon, Rhapsody and Oasis, with both Jewel and Harmony appearing as we get towards autumn. However, I can’t help but wonder if Harmony could be a placeholder for ‘Icon 2’ similar to how it was for Icon OTS, as bookings start to appear around the time we expect her to debut. Although, would they really have Icon and Icon 2 sailing to the same ports in the Caribbean?

May 2025:

1st May - Vision OTS
1st May - Wonder OTS

5th May - Symphony OTS

5th May - Liberty OTS

6th May - Icon OTS

7th May - Oasis OTS

14th May - Wonder OTS

27th May - Rhapsody OTS

28th May - Wonder OTS

June 2025:

2nd June - Liberty OTS

3rd June - Icon OTS

4th June - Oasis OTS

11th June - Rhapsody OTS

12th June - Wonder OTS

18th June - Rhapsody OTS

25th June - Rhapsody OTS

26th June - Wonder OTS

30th June - Liberty OTS

July 2025:

3rd July - Oasis OTS

9th July - Rhapsody OTS

15th July - Icon OTS

16th July - Rhapsody OTS

23rd July - Rhapsody OTS

28th July - Liberty OTS

30th July - Oasis OTS

August 2025:

6th August - Rhapsody OTS

7th August - Harmony OTS

13th August - Rhapsody OTS

20th August - Rhapsody OTS

25th August - Liberty OTS

26th August - Icon OTS

27th August - Oasis OTS

28th August - Harmony OTS

September 2025:

3rd September - Rhapsody OTS

6th September - Jewel OTS

10th September - Rhapsody OTS

17th September - Rhapsody OTS

18th September - Harmony OTS

24th September - Oasis OTS

October 2025:

1st October - Rhapsody OTS

7th October - Icon OTS

8th October - Rhapsody OTS

9th October - Harmony OTS

15th October - Rhapsody OTS

22nd October - Oasis OTS

29th October - Rhapsody OTS

30th October - Harmony OTS

November 2025:

9th November - Odyssey OTS

Liberty's frequency would be consistent with sailing out of the northeast again.

On 7/14/2023 at 4:53 PM, Teeara said:

Maybe they are splitting the work in two.  Two weeks for one set of projects and two weeks for the second set of projects.  Wasn't she supposed to be in drydock with the amplification work for a total of 4 weeks originally in 2020?

I can't imagine them splitting the work like that, especially two trips that far apart. I just wonder what gets done and what doesn't.

38 minutes ago, xtremegk said:

I can't imagine them splitting the work like that, especially two trips that far apart. I just wonder what gets done and what doesn't.

Hopefully the purple monstrosity doesn't .

mac_tlc

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2023 at 6:56 AM, little britain said:

Looks like she is Haifa bound. 

If only they would put a ship back in Dubai

Agree 100%.  I wish Voyager would do a few sailings from Cyprus and then head to Dubai for Winter 2025/26.

Each to their own but I will not be travelling to Haifa and it looks like the December Holiday Season will be from there.

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 6:54 PM, LindaD22 said:

Very interested in the 2025 full-transit Panama Canal. I want to book as soon as it’s released so I can get an aft balcony!

Any idea what historical prices have been? I’m interested in an ocean view. Thank you

35 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Any idea what historical prices have been? I’m interested in an ocean view. Thank you

We did the Panama Canal full transit October 2022 but no idea about the ocean view but I do know am glad I booked when it was first released as the price went way up and never came down.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

I don't feel easy travelling to Israel or Dubai for that matter. Really wish they'd have Voyager out of Spain or Italy (obviously anything further north is a no-go at winter).

I can understand that but our cruise from Dubai with Royal was without doubt one of the best holiday experiences we have ever had. I would be on the next ship if Royal ever deployed from there again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

We did the Panama Canal full transit October 2022 but no idea about the ocean view but I do know am glad I booked when it was first released as the price went way up and never came down.

Agree, I only know Balcony's also. Booked Panama Canal Fall 2020, 2022, 2023 and 2024. The 2024 were a lot higher day of release then 2023. When 2025 come out bet they will be even Higher yet, getting back to outrageous Pre-CV PC  prices 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tin can said:

I can understand that but our cruise from Dubai with Royal was without doubt one of the best holiday experiences we have ever had. I would be on the next ship if Royal ever deployed from there again.

Zero interest in Haifa… but Dubai… I’d be there again in a flash!! 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 3