“Freedom”, I won't let you down 'Cause I would really, really love to stick around. Live B2B - July 21-28th

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Sit back and relax. 

Love it! How did you get it post on YT without a copyright flag? I’ve had trouble posting videos with copyrighted music. Is the key to make it unlisted?

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Love it! How did you get it post on YT without a copyright flag? I’ve had trouble posting videos with copyrighted music. Is the key to make it unlisted?

I’m not sure Greg. They usually list the copyrighted artist and I don’t go for $ from YouTube. Just a free channel. Most of my videos are unlisted but I’m sure they can find them if they wanted. 

• Like 1

Just to confirm, dinner might be later than expected. Literally this was just delivered. 

Dinero might have had his hand in this but we do not know for sure. 

IMG_0347.thumb.jpeg.031a56605bff67c276cbf281f3d6c70c.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 28

4 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m not sure Greg. They usually list the copyrighted artist and I don’t go for $ from YouTube. Just a free channel. Most of my videos are unlisted but I’m sure they can find them if they wanted. 

It’s weird some of my videos were allowed with copyrighted music and some were not. Makes no sense to me. I do know that if you have a channel that makes money they will flag you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

It’s weird some of my videos were allowed with copyrighted music and some were not. Makes no sense to me. I do know that if you have a channel that makes money they will flag you.

I have had the same experience.  One that I posted of the Rock Britannia Street Party, performed on Indy, got pulled for copyright, yet one video I did using music of Lee Green**** didn’t.   

It is kind of hit or miss.  I mean, Royal was performing copyright music, but they weren’t the original artists. 

• Like 1