LAFFNVEGAS Live from the Nieuw Statendam December 10, 2023

LAFFNVEGAS

I'll have the yuzu margarita to start my evening, with lots of their fresh buns, followed by sunchoke soup (hot please!) and the grilled asparagus. For the main, I'll have tenderloin (hubby isn't fussy on steak, so I get it while I can). Could I please have just a taste of the cauliflower steak? I've never had it, but I'd like to get a sense of what it is. Thanks. to the kitchen staff! For desert, I'll have the cheese plate, a Baileys and pot Sleepytime tea!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, atexsix said:

It's been at least an hour 😪

Omg, I am patient but not that patient.  I’d be at the podium speaking to the maitre de after I sent a message on the Navigator app.  You’ve paid for CO and deserve outstanding service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dinner was actually excellent tonight and great service as well.

We had a mixture of appetizers at our table tonight, Tom and I had Shrimp Cocktails, Marcia had the escargot. Entree Tom and I each had the Peppercorn Filet Marcia had the Duck and dessert Tom had the Chocolate Lava Cake her sister Teresa had the Tiramisu. Marcia, her Mom and brother in-law and myself all had Orange Sorbet.

We are now waiting for tonight’s show Tyler Bryce.

IMG_5293.jpeg

IMG_5294.jpeg

IMG_5295.jpeg

IMG_5296.jpeg

IMG_5297.jpeg

IMG_5298.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, 0106 said:

Omg, I am patient but not that patient.  I’d be at the podium speaking to the maitre de after I sent a message on the Navigator app.  You’ve paid for CO and deserve outstanding service.

It was an extended cocktail hour....and very much needed!!

Edited by atexsix
  • Like 2

Tonight let's go w/a lemon drop (maybe 2), apple pear cucumber salad w/basalmic vinaigrette, roasted chicken add green beans, lava cake and cappuccino. Thanks - I'll be over here drooling into my napkin 😏

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Oh gee, I'm having flashbacks. So 😞 

Now that you mention it, it does bring on flashbacks of the As You Wish dining rollout.  I was sailing on the Oosterdam for it's inaugural implementation.  Ugh!  My worst cruise ever.

• Like 1

I haven’t had a Weng Weng but the first time I had a Long Island Ice Tea at BBKings and I thought it was super strong but good!   Took our daughter on a partial Panama cruise & we both ordered them & she said it wasn’t strong-I’m a cheap date as I could only have one & waited until the ice melted in it.  

I’ve put the Weng Weng on my list to try in February! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

It was a fun night, latest I have stayed up in a long time , we gain an hour tonight and we go back to Eastern time. 
We are really rocking and rolling tonight so few people were out dancing despite the lounge being full and the band excellent.

We stayed for their last set. Got my money’s worth of the drink package  or at least broke even tonight 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Enjoying the Music Walk tonight, the Band at a Rolling Stone Lounge is very good. 
Enjoyed my first went Weng Weng in at least 10 years , forgot how good they are are although strong 😂 Getting ready to order a second

IMG_5300.jpeg

Wang Wang

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

Top it off with Pineapple and Orange Juice. Add a splash of Grenadine and let the games begin!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2