Late night Pizza on the Paradise...

Posted (edited)

Carnival Cruise fight: Wild moment huge 'drunken' brawl erupts in ship's food court | US | News | Express.co.uk

Be sure to turn volume up, narration is hilarious "I just wanted some pizza" and "Let's all just get some pizza" are my faves.

Click the link then scroll down to see the video.  Happened almost a month ago.

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Carnival Cruise fight: Wild moment huge 'drunken' brawl erupts in ship's food court | US | News | Express.co.uk

Be sure to turn volume up, narration is hilarious "I just wanted some pizza" and "Let's all just get some pizza" are my faves.

That guy is funny.

i was glad to see that the Carnival spokesperson said the participants were all fined and permanently banned from sailing.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Thanks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

That guy is funny.

i was glad to see that the Carnival spokesperson said the participants were all fined and permanently banned from sailing.

Do the cruise lines share info like this with each other.  Carnival banned them from sailing on Carnival again.  Could Royal or any other cruise line deny them boarding because of this.  Just wondering if there is “no cruise list” like the “no fly list”. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Anybody know what ship the fight occurred on? Hopefully those involved get banned.

I mean the article and title of this thread clearly says on Paradise, but........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

i was glad to see that the Carnival spokesperson said the participants were all fined and permanently banned from sailing

But aren't some of those particpants victims in this case? After all 1 attacked the other with a chair right?

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

But aren't some of those particpants victims in this case? After all 1 attacked the other with a chair right?

Ban them all for life.

• Like 4

If this is how you act on a cruise ship, how do you think these individuals act at home, in school, on the street, in a business, etc…..? Is this our future?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Ban them all for life.

I thought the $500 fine was very light.  Don't know the extent of the damage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ace2542 said:

They may be all traveling together

They should be banned from all cruises for life and fined alot more than $500- sad  to say Carnival didn't deserve this type of pr- been a avid fan of Carnival for over 40 yrs and have never experienced anything of this sort on any of my cruises-

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ace2542 said:

What does one individual say to another that causes you be attacked with a chair? I bet it was not “how are you enjoying the cruise”.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nancy1031 said:

They should be banned from all cruises for life and fined alot more than $500- sad  to say Carnival didn't deserve this type of pr- been a avid fan of Carnival for over 40 yrs and have never experienced anything of this sort on any of my cruises-

I think it is safe to say most carnival cruisers have never experienced anything of this sort on cruises - I certainly haven't. Perhaps like some sporting events, Carnival should stop alcohol sales after halftime.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I think it is safe to say most carnival cruisers have never experienced anything of this sort on cruises - I certainly haven't. Perhaps like some sporting events, Carnival should stop alcohol sales after halftime.

I haven't in over 25 cruises.

The fact that is considered newsworthy is proof that it does not happen all the time.

• Like 3

I have not witnessed a fight on a cruise ship. The worst I have witnessed is a guy singing karaoke (obviously, too drunk to karaoke) fall into the curtain behind him. He then told the Carnival Karaoke Host, “it was his damn vacation and he could do what he wanted”. Classy guy, at least he did not throw a chair at the Host.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1