Favorite Specialty Cocktails?

Non-alcoholic drinker here.  I have concocted, with the help of a bartender, what I call the Sassy Mary.  It is a “ bright” version of the Virgin Mary.  Bright means it lights up your mouth. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Non-alcoholic drinker here.  I have concocted, with the help of a bartender, what I call the Sassy Mary.  It is a “ bright” version of the Virgin Mary.  Bright means it lights up your mouth. 

I love Virgin Marys. Does the "brightness" come from citrus?

7 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I love good cocktails - my favorite is a virgin paloma - grapefruit juice, lime juice, seltzer, and a hint of salt.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rubyfisch said:

I love good cocktails - my favorite is a virgin paloma - grapefruit juice, lime juice, seltzer, and a hint of salt.

That sounds good. I will try it next cruise. 

My favorite is the smoked cherry old fashioned which you can order at the Ocean Bar...also called the Rotterdam VII at the Half Moon Bar on the Rotterdam..........

Hubby likes a Woodford’s old fashioned with extra cherries. Sister likes the Dutch 150 or the 150th gin & tonic made with HAL’s gin De Lijn and fever tree tonic. 

Me, I’m happy with Prosecco or an aperol spritz.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Me too! I am going all out on Shirley Temples on my upcoming cruise, as they apparently aren't a done thing for adults in my town. 🙂

• Haha 1