New Paradise Island Beach Club(Nassau)--what is it, will it cost extra?

Wondering if anyone has heard if the (to be opened in 2025) Paradise Island Beach Club will it cost extra-like an excursion or will it be more like Labadee, with free entrance? 

Edited by elaine5

• elaine5 changed the title to New Paradise Island Beach Club(Nassau)--what is it, will it cost extra?

From various online articles the club will have a maximum capacity of around 2000 guests per day.  So if two RCI ships are in port the slots will have to be allocated, probably based on the ships capacity.  Since they get people to pay well over $100 each for the Coco Beach Club at Perfect Day I can easily see the Paradise beach club being at least as expensive. 

49% of the venue is Bahamian owned from what I read.

• Like 1

If I had to guess it will be in the $149-$179 range given that a lot of people visit Nassau and there aren't too many popular options from what I've gathered from people's posts on forums/social media.  We still got a ways to to before we find out for sure...

Considering very many people stay on the ship on Nassau, this will get them off the ship to a sponsored excursion.  I bet it will start out at about 100.00 and then only go up from there as time goes by just like the beach club has.  The only thing is if ships are going to Perfect day and then Nassau,people may not  want to spend additional dollars at another beach club.

I guess that’s out for us then…. I won’t pay when it’s a money grab for Royal.

I’ll enjoy the ship when it’s empty and quiet, just like we do now if we cruise there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the quickie 4 nighter cruises make a stop there.$$$

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I guess that’s out for us then…. I won’t pay when it’s a money grab for Royal.

I’ll enjoy the ship when it’s empty and quiet, just like we do now if we cruise there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if many of the quickie 4 nighter cruises make a stop there.$$$

No doubt in my mind most 3-4 day cruises out of Florida (East coast) will be stopping at Coco Cay and the Nassau Beach Club. More and more people are booking cruises for the ship and for RCI’s private islands/resorts. Great news for stockholders, not the best news for people anxiously waiting for RCI to announce they are building a new smaller class ship (i.e. Project Discovery). 

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

No doubt in my mind most 3-4 day cruises out of Florida (East coast) will be stopping at Coco Cay and the Nassau Beach Club. More and more people are booking cruises for the ship and for RCI’s private islands/resorts. Great news for stockholders, not the best news for people anxiously waiting for RCI to announce they are building a new smaller class ship (i.e. Project Discovery). 

I was thinking that when I read it….very good for stockholders, which we are 😁

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I was thinking that when I read it….very good for stockholders, which we are 😁

Absolutely nothing wrong with that🤣🤣

People forget they there another party to the dance—Nassau. 

Also, wondering the status of their resort in  Cozumel. 

For those that have not been to Nassau in a few years....the port area underwent a huge makeover.  $$   At least somewhere to walk around off the ship that does not involve going out of the actual port.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

They can pretty much charge what they want and people will pay. Not many good options in Nassau. I can see north of 300pp easily. 

Some people may pay but this person won't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Since there will be a big transportation expense, I can see it being >$200 

How much of an expense can it be to run a shuttle from the port across that channel? Tender ports have a much longer distance to cover and the ships run tenders all day long.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

How much of an expense can it be to run a shuttle from the port across that channel? Tender ports have a much longer distance to cover and the ships run tenders all day long.

Indeed you could practically swim to it...but prop scars on my body don't work for me.  😄 

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2024 at 9:03 AM, irishgal432 said:

The only thing is if ships are going to Perfect day and then Nassau,people may not  want to spend additional dollars at another beach club.

Doesn't cost a penny at CC, unless you're foolish.😆

• Like 1