Where do you WANT each ship to be deployed in 2017?

Hello everybody,

With the MJ staying in the fleet for the near future I am wondering where everybody would like certain ships to be deployed to.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL DEPLOYMENT SCHEDULE THREAD FOR 2017.

Thanks

Joe

Ship (any) out of New Orleans year-around (or at least bring back for partial year)! RD class out of SJU year-around. Any ship round-trip Hawaii to Fiji, Tahiti, etc at least several times a year. RD class (or larger) out of Venice.

Hm, where to begin.

Would love for Enchantment to stay in PC or for Rhapsody to come as planned.

Nothing really against Majesty other then no regular balcony cabins and have to pay for a Junior Suite to get one.

Would like a ship on 4/5 days out of PC. Never got onto Voyager.

Would like something other than Oasis in PC, bring Freedom back. No desire to sail that ship.

Jewel to San Francisco doing 10 & 11 night Alaska in summer with alternating 15 nighters to Hawaii and Panama Canal Sept-May

Would you want to see another ship come into PR to take over the southern carribean?

Would be nice to have anewer ship than Adventure down South.

Oasis class full time from PC

Quantum class alternate between Bayonne and FLL

More sailings through Panama Canal

I'm good with the current plans. I wouldn't complain if they based a ship in Key West, but I also know that my 3 hr drive to MIA/FLL is a lot shorter than most people, so I won't be selfish. ;)

New Orleans (because I want to visit there and it would be cool to do a couple pre-night stays there).

Also Miami. Back in 2004 when I sailed Explorer we left from Miami and that was a lot of fun. It doesn't look like Royal sails from there anymore, but maybe she does and it's on a ship I haven't researched yet.

New Orleans (because I want to visit there and it would be cool to do a couple pre-night stays there).

Also Miami. Back in 2004 when I sailed Explorer we left from Miami and that was a lot of fun. It doesn't look like Royal sails from there anymore, but maybe she does and it's on a ship I haven't researched yet.

Majesty currently sails out of Miami until she moves to PC in May 2016. And I believe Enchantment and Navigator will do a few seasonal sailings from there, but nothing year-round.

I agree...I just did a Norwegian out of Miami and love the sailaway. Additionally, they just opened up the tunnel that connects the city to the port which is super fast and convenient.