Cheesecake Lollipops?

We loved so many things when we sailed on Allure last year. The entertainment, the neighborhoods, the amazing food choices, etc. Believe it or not, two of DH's favorite things were the Dog House and the cheescake lollipops! I know we won't have a Dog House on our upcoming Enchantment or Serendade cruises, but I've heard that the lollipops are starting to show up on other ships. Can anyone who's travelled on Enchantment or Serenade remember whether they served them and where?

I won't promise him - I'll just let it be a nice surprise!

I have seen them at most Café-latitudes. Most recently on Vision and Legend. Vision had a policy during peak times of offering food items complimentary with 'purchase'. I am not sure if other ships have tried this. Beverage package orders 'counted' as a purchase.

Just to clarify...

Do you mean like a cake pop where it's a little round bit of cheesecake on a stick? (YUM!)

Or do you literally mean a lollipop like a Dum-Dum or the like? (Sounds disgusting.)

They're cheesecake 'pops' - as in cake pops.

Just to clarify...

Do you mean like a cake pop where it's a little round bit of cheesecake on a stick? (YUM!)

Or do you literally mean a lollipop like a Dum-Dum or the like? (Sounds disgusting.)

I never ate one, but it was more like the first thing you said - like a cylinder of cheescake on a stick dipped in some sort of white chocolate or frosting.

They should be abolished......they surely contain some illegal, addictive drug because on the Oasis I kept eating them even when I wanted not to. Bad, bad, bad!! OMG, they are almost as good as s##.:eek::eek::D:D

you can say sex.

I have seen them at most Café-latitudes. Most recently on Vision and Legend. Vision had a policy during peak times of offering food items complimentary with 'purchase'. I am not sure if other ships have tried this. Beverage package orders 'counted' as a purchase.

Requiring a 'purchase' to get a food item complimentary -- is NOT nice...and not something I would feel happy about.

On Indy, the cheesecake lollipops were wonderful and a nightly snack for me on my way to Karaoke.... I often brought several with me.

We discovered them on Brilliance over spring break! They are delicious. The Zeppoles (puffy fried donuts) were pretty tasty too.

Found them at Cafe' Lattetudes on Brilliance.