What's really included?

reilly1

We have never had a problem having Lemon Drop Martini's or Mango Martini's made for us free of charge with included ingredients on Journey. The wonderful Mariano starts making them for us as soon as we show our face in the bar! :)

I wonder if Quest has a different policy? We will find out in May.

Edited by Lottie A

If you are a beer drinker, than you have a very limited choice: 3 different beers.

If you prefer cocktails, there are several cocktails offered, but not all I like. Cosmopolitan, my favorite is not on the included card.

The choice for the wine of the day is from 3 different wines: one white, one red, one rose.

There were a lot of discussions the last months here about the quality. It depends what you like.

Here´s the link to the included drinks: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/de/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

Thank you so much for this post. I found your link very helpful.

If you are a beer drinker, than you have a very limited choice: 3 different beers.

If you prefer cocktails, there are several cocktails offered, but not all I like. Cosmopolitan, my favorite is not on the included card.

The choice for the wine of the day is from 3 different wines: one white, one red, one rose.

There were a lot of discussions the last months here about the quality. It depends what you like.

Here´s the link to the included drinks: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/de/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

On our last 2 cruises on the Quest this summer, they offered 2 white and 2 red wines each evening.

On our last 2 cruises on the Quest this summer, they offered 2 white and 2 red wines each evening.

Along with a rose and a sparkling wine. And if you ask nicely and they happen to have a bottle handy, you just might be able to get a wine that was offered a day or two before.

And many have enjoyed cosmopolitans with "included" spirits. Don't go by the "list." Ask if you can get the cocktail you'd like made with included spirits.

We are sailing on the Quest in 3 weeks. In the previous post, sparkling wine was mentioned as an additional cost, but I thought that a sparkling wine was included ? ( one selection each day)

Yes sparking white is included. It's the same one throughout the cruise no daily change. I very much enjoyed it, it is very drinkable.

Are the bar tenders allowed to serve a little peach nectar in the sparkling wine to make a Bellini. Without extra charge?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It shouldn't be a problem, we had some peach added to our sparkling wine in the Sunset bar last year just when it became included, although strangely only Peach Schnapps is shown on the included spirits list. Crime de cassis is however shown so you can definitely have a Kir Royale. The bartenders are usually very accommodating, we only experienced a hiccup once when requesting a Lemon Drop in the discoveries bar from included spirits, but we got there in the end.

We had some sparkling pink Moscato appear on the second or third day as the rosè. It was too sweet to go with a meal, but fabulous as a dessert wine. I kept requesting it for afters until it was gone.

If it fits the price guidelines, I wish they could stock it as a regular thing. A nice, light dessert wine really hits the spot.

How does Labadee work with all inclusive drinks on Azamara?

I'm not really sure what you mean but perhaps with other cruise lines you normally have to pay for drinks on Labadee?

We were there with Azamara last spring and there was a buffet and bar with Azamara crew and you didn't need to pay extra ( just as on the ship).

I'm not really sure what you mean but perhaps with other cruise lines you normally have to pay for drinks on Labadee?

We were there with Azamara last spring and there was a buffet and bar with Azamara crew and you didn't need to pay extra ( just as on the ship).

Yes, with Celebrity (for example) you have to pay for drinks unless you have one of the drink packages (just like on the ship!)

• 3 weeks later...

With RCCL you pay for drinks unless you have a drink package.