Escape room now $20 on Harmony

Inb4 "If you can't afford $20, then you shouldn't be cruising! "

This is without a doubt the dumbest thing I've read today.

My point was that it went from free to $9 to $20 in a year. I can afford it just like I can afford the room service charge that was free just like many other things that were free and now aren't.

I'm asking if it's worth it? For our group, it ends up costing us $160. If it's not worth it, we will just pass and spend that money on a couple of bingo cards....

We did it on Anthem when it was free. Had a great time but probably wouldn’t have paid $40 for both of us.

It’s worrying that activities/entertainment are becoming chargeable however I guess they can do it because of the limited numbers the escape room can accommodate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only you can determine that. RCI must think so if the market will bear $20.

I'm guessing the new price just started? I went ahead and booked it because the reviews I could find are pretty good. Much like specialty restaurants, I wonder if they are just gonna keep raising the price until it's empty and they have to give away discounts to fill it.

Inb4 "If you can't afford $20, then you shouldn't be cruising! " <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

[emoji12] <br />

<br />

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

<br />

<br />

<br />

I hope people don't stop asking questions and make this an interesting place because of posts like this one. My wife love's escape rooms, so I'll be trying the one on Symphony I'm interested if people think its worthwhile. BTW, did you use to have a sketch on Leno?<br />

<br />

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoCtEjbjpmN8pPNUpYMKgw2JG-JfnOzuxcRrhucQRWRU7vnlR0

Again, Inb4 = In before someone else replies with a predictable comment. If you need proof, I'll refer you to the current thread on room service charges...or almost any other thread where somebody complains about rising fees.

Lighten up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

I thought the Harmony escape room was great and don't personally feel it needed any enhancements. Guess it's been pretty popular so they feel they can get away with raising the price. Not sure I would have paid that price when I went. But who knows.

It's Royal! Just wait for the deals. Second person 50% off with third and fourth guests each 25% off......... you'll get the price down to about......... $20 per person......

:')

We booked the escape room a couple of week ago but had to step aside and pick up the screaming little one 10 feet away in the camp. My parents ended up staying and doing the escape room and enjoyed the experience. $20/pp seems a tad pricey to me but if it was just 2 of us I don't think I'd mind spending $40. Dropping $160 for a larger group gets a little more dicey on the value.