Cruise and I have no luggage!

cruz chic

YOU'RE the guilty ones that got snow!!!:D Seriously, we got not even one snow flake over here by Ladera Golf Course:( I kept checking when the news was reporting the snow fall in town and street was a dry as could be:( I'M JEALOUS!!!

Joanie

If you're jealous of that, you will love this--got 2 more inches last night. i am getting tired of clearing off the deck in back;)

It is melting fast and I hope this is it, it is interfering with my golf game!

ML

If you're jealous of that, you will love this--got 2 more inches last night. i am getting tired of clearing off the deck in back;)

It is melting fast and I hope this is it, it is interfering with my golf game!

ML

You are right!! I am GREEN with envy/Jealousy:D

Nada here:( Not a basted thing:( What makes it so maddening is we only live like what, 9 or 10 miles from each other at the most ............. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp sighhhhhhhhhh I want snow!!

I swear those 4 volcanoes on the West Mesa screw up our area from getting any precipitation:(

Joanie

Nada here:( Not a basted thing:( What makes it so maddening is we only live like what, 9 or 10 miles from each other at the most ............. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp sighhhhhhhhhh I want snow!!

I swear those 4 volcanoes on the West Mesa screw up our area from getting any precipitation:(

Joanie

I'd be happy to send our next storm to you Joanie;) be careful what you ask for;)

Joanie

I have heard the Volcanoes have mysterious powers--probably some great Indian god buried there!!

I'd be happy to send our next storm to you Joanie;) be careful what you ask for;)

SEND IT--we are running out of water and crops/animals are dying. Not as bad as Texas, but getting there.

ML

Just thought I'd give everyone an update. After being in the Chicago airport for 6 hours they canceled my flight to Calgary. We got transferred to a hotel WITHOUT luggage and of course I have nothing in my carry on. Why would I have needed it:rolleyes:. I've had one hour of sleep and not that much yesterday. I think this pretty much counts as a vacation I would rather forget. Sure hope I get out today because we have a storm coming in Calgary.

Just thought I'd give everyone an update. After being in the Chicago airport for 6 hours they canceled my flight to Calgary. We got transferred to a hotel WITHOUT luggage and of course I have nothing in my carry on. Why would I have needed it:rolleyes:. I've had one hour of sleep and not that much yesterday. I think this pretty much counts as a vacation I would rather forget. Sure hope I get out today because we have a storm coming in Calgary.

OMG Lorene - I thought you had had enough challenges already:rolleyes: Hope you get home today

You just can't win for losing. :eek: I don't know if that is just a Maritime expression or not, but it pretty much sums up this trip. You must be anxious to get back to work to get away from the stress. Let us know how things work out for you today.

You're right. I've just had it. I will be amazed if I don't end up sick after this. I rushed to the airport this morning because they said the flight changed from 9:20 to 8am. Now they say 9:20 again. I don't think I'll ever get out of here. United is unreal. They s/b ashamed of the way they run this so called airline.

I am so sorry that happened to you.....the airlines have a definite way of screwing up your day. Getting there (and home again) is not "half the fun" as they used to say............I bet you are glad to be getting home at this point!:)

Yeah, getting there is not expected. That would be a better motto.

Yeah, getting there is not expected. That would be a better motto.

I know I sent you the United Breaks Guitars link.

At this point I think we would all enjoy the best consumer revenge videos I have ever seen.

Go to YouTube and search for United Breaks Guitars. There are three songs so watch them in order from the original to song 2 and 3. Then search for I've Got a Book Coming Out, which is song 4.

I have also read the United Breaks Guitars book. Dave Carroll has single handedly changed the way customer service is done for a lot of businesses. He travels all over the world now giving motivational talks and is very much in demand. The best part is that it is all done with such superb humour.

This latest is just too much on top of what was too much stress and I cannot even think of what you are going through right now Lore!!

I am praying that you do get home today and that you can finally relax and not have anymore stress.

You DO NOT deserve this!!

Joanie

It's called St.Pierre and rum distillery (sp). The tour desc. sounds boring but the scenery was really beautiful! I highly recommend it.

Thank you loads for the name of that tour. I'm so sorry to read of your new problems with the airline. I know you'll be glad to be home, and once back to work, you'll wish you were back on the ship. You've had more than your share of bad luck this trip.But work is probably even more stressful.

Oh, Lorene, I am so sorry that even getting home has been a bummer. This, too, shall pass.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get home safely, and quickly, and get to sleep in your very own bed tonight. Then sleep the sleep of the good.

Lorene, this is beyond unfair! You have had way more than your share of airline screwups in this trip! It's a little after 9 AM in Chicago as I write this, so I hope you're boarding now, and will read this from the comfort of your home, with your luggage beside you!

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and try to remember the feeling of being in the Caribbean sunshine.

Archived