uktog

Cabin Number 7075

Cabin Category V2

Ship Quest

Month/Year sailed August 2016

Would you choose this room again Y

Is noise an issue N

Balcony size Normal

Any other comments (keeping these succinct so the spreadsheet does not grow too much) Great location slightly forward of rear stairs; blank wall opposite (no crew noise); laundry on other side of ship (easy access but no noise); bed faces aft

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

:)Hi -- anyone stayed here ?? What is the sq. footage ?-- is there a separate shower ? Thanks.

It has a tub/shower combination. You'll have to climb into the tub to shower.

Even number suites from 8056 to 8070 and odd numbers from 8039 to 8057 have large, walk-in showers and no tubs.

Cabin Number 4004

Cabin Category Outside

Ship Journey

Would you choose this room again Y

Is noise an issue Y

Balcony size N/A

Any other comments (keeping these succinct so the spreadsheet does not grow too much) Great location forward of front stairs; convenient for tender access; blank wall opposite (no crew noise). This is not a good location if you like to sleep in. There is a lot of anchor chain and/or bow thruster noise in this part of the ship. It's primarily an issue when arriving in port

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Mercruiser

Cabin Number 8030

Cabin Category Balcony

Ship Journey

Would you choose this room again N

Is noise an issue Y

Balcony size Normal

Any other comments: Blank wall opposite (no crew noise). I would not chose deck 8 mid-ship again. It gets noise from chairs being moved on the pool deck. This is primarily an issue after deck parties when they have to reset the loungers in place of tables. It also gets noise from joggers on deck 10. Next time, I'll book deck 7.

Edited by Mercruiser

Cabin Number: 4015

Cabin Category: OV6

Ship: Journey

Month/Year sailed: August 2016

Would you choose this room again: Y*

Is noise an issue: N

Balcony size: N/A

Any other comments (keeping these succinct so the spreadsheet does not grow too much): Crew area across the aisle, but rarely noisy; bed faces bow; triple room so big chair that turns into a bed instead of sofa; no noise from next door (connecting rooms); room is fine for two* but crowded for three unlike veranda cabins; opening sofa bed at night almost blocks access from the other bed(s) to the bathroom.

Cabin Number: 6054

Cabin Category: Balcony

Month/Year Sailed: August 2016

Would you choose this room again: Yes

Is noise an issue: No

Balcony size: Normal but did like lower rails on deck 6 versus higher decks

Any other comments: No crew noise and locations to aft stairs is very convenient with no noise. Some noise from tender hoists early in morning but not a big issue as we where awake anyway. Refurb is nice but already showing signs of wear and tear (wall paper peeling and a small amount of mould in bathroom).

Location is near rear elevators but we had no trouble with hearing voices or activity.

No discernable vibrations while underway.

Easy to run down the hall to the laundry.

We too had wallpaper peeling. I reported it and the next day it was clear someone had been in to deal with it.

I would stay in this cabin again and recommend it to anyone.

spa cabin-either number-9000 or 9002

been in both

June 2016

I love the bathroom-storage to shower

7 heads plus hand held

still can get in/out of tub

views from shower are great

sofa nice

4 closets but no one is all for folding clothes or shoes etc.

think needed

very bright lighting

smaller fridge than CC cabins

no real drawers for clothes etc in cabin outside small desk drawers

safe could be lower

would i use again yes

9000 was a little quieter-could hear pool days somewhat in 9002

Edited by ellbon

Cabin: 6019

Ship: Journey, Sept. 2016

Veranda: Standard size

Choose Again? No.

Very noisy during every performance or rehearsal in Cabaret Lounge. CD apologized, said he turned down bass, but the driving bass line and beat vibrated up through the walls. No escape until 11PM at earliest.

Let's see if I can do this:

Cabin Number 6088

Ship Quest

Would you choose this room again Y/N Yes, a million times yes!

Is noise an issue Y/N Not really, to me. Ships creak but there was no noise from other sources.

Balcony size Normal/Larger/Smaller Huge! Aft Owner's Suite, two lounges, several chairs, a footstool and a table large enough for two people to eat.

Any other comments I love, love, LOVE this suite! The only thing that I turned in on the comment card was that the only light switch for the bedroom was over by the door to the living room; it would have been helpful to be able to also turn the lights on and off by the bathroom door. I did leave the bathroom lights on all night because the toilet they left in place was the one that was in the half-bath before the refurbishment. There was also very little motion in rough seas.

I'm sorry if I've gone on too long, but this is honestly the perfect suite.

:)Hi -- anyone stayed here ?? What is the sq. footage ?-- is there a separate shower ? Thanks.

You need to click search this thread and type in the stateroom. If you look down 4-5 post from your ordinal question there is a pdf spread sheet and the cabin number is listed.

there is a review from Aug-2012 that does not recommend the stateroom

Also this thread is only for cabin reviews not questions, so please post on the main Azamara thread not this sticky

Cabin # 6069

Catagory V2

Ship Quest

Location approx 6 cabins aft of aft lifts. I do not consider that to be mid- ships as told at booking. I consider midships to between forward and aft lifts.

Month sailed September 2016.

Would you choose this room again. Yes

Is noise an issue No

Balcony size Normal

Comments

No noise even though a crew door was opposite.

Desk doors opened during stormy seas, but these have been fixed with magnets. One ceiling light fell out of the ceiling space in the bathroom, but this was fixed quickly. Wardrobe door and bathroom door cannot be opened at the same time. Shower space is tiny and at the moment is missing place to hang washing. There are lines on board, but they will take time to be fixed.

Cabin Number: 6003

Cabin Category: Club Ocean Suite

Month/Year Sailed: September 2016

Would you choose this room again: Yes but only via a reduced price upgrade, would not pay full price

Is noise an issue: Yes

Balcony size: Large balcony with table and 4 chairs and two padded loungers

Any other comments: This is a beautiful spacious suite with fantastic amenities and bathroom. However noise is a BIG issue as it's directly above one of the anchors and all the other mechanics involved in docking or anchoring. Consequently the room literally shakes when the anchor is dropped and I would defy anyone to sleep through the noise whenever the ship gets to port. There is a connecting door in the bedroom to the next cabin but no noise from there.

Cabin Number: 6003

Cabin Category: Club Ocean Suite

Would you choose this room again: Yes but only via a reduced price upgrade, would not pay full price

Balcony size: Large balcony with table and 4 chairs and two padded loungers

Any other comments: This is a beautiful spacious suite with fantastic amenities and bathroom. However noise is a BIG issue as it's directly above one of the anchors and all the other mechanics involved in docking or anchoring. Consequently the room literally shakes when the anchor is dropped and I would defy anyone to sleep through the noise whenever the ship gets to port. There is a connecting door in the bedroom to the next cabin but no noise from there.

Nice alarm clock to be awake when coming into port if dropping anchor.

Will check next month. Thanks.

Cabin Number: 8045

Cabin Category: Club Continent Suite

Would you choose this room again: No

Balcony size: Standard CC size

Any other comments: This was a very noisy cabin from quite early until quite late. Beaucoup de noise from The Patio seating above.

Cabin 7078 (Cat V2)

Azamara Quest

Sailed: May 2016

Would you choose again? Yes

Is noise an issue? No

Balcony size: normal

Any other comments? Great being so close to the laundry, no noise, but very convenient to pop over and check regularly.

Cabin 6055 (Cat V2)

Azamara Quest

Sailed: June 2016

Would you choose again? Yes

Was noise an issue? No

Balcony size: normal

Any other comments? Good location not far from lifts, close to Mosaic.

Karyn

• 2 weeks later...

Cabin 8057, N1 Club Continent Suite

Sailed: September 2016

Would you choose again? No

Is noise an issue? Yes, from the Patio above, sometimes until late at night

Balcony size: normal for suite

Any other comments?

Nice location, near the aft elevator, other than the noise of furniture being moved often from 9 p.m. until close to midnight. Not a huge issue if you are used to noisy environments, but would be a big turnoff for light sleepers, especially those who aren't night owls.